Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here

Go down 
+2
Dove
researcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 2:47 pm

GEORGIA:  Election Wizard is reporting a blow by blow....

Witness says she raised her concerns in writing to her superiors and attempted to voice her concerns during a video conference, but was “muted” 15 seconds into her statement.
Quote Tweet

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 7bM6ojv0_normal

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
Election official says there were no chain of custody procedures regarding unused provisional and emergency ballots. Witness says there was no tracking of how many ballot were given to precinct workers.

Election official says there were no chain of custody procedures regarding unused provisional and emergency ballots. Witness says there was no tracking of how many ballot were given to precinct workers.

A Fulton County precinct manager is now testifying. She says she was trained by Dominion IT and given the responsibility of printing “test ballots.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 2:48 pm

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 EoVLYFgWEAMqa8k?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-kentucky-mayor-sleep-white-castle-dui-arrest-20201203-msuhup4tdjfjzdhjri57fu25ka-story.html

OOps.  Arrignment today (thurs)
A Kentucky mayor was arrested Tuesday night after she fell asleep in a White Castle drive-thru lane, crashed her car and was charged with DUI, police said.
Cops found Beverly Chester-Burton, mayor of the Louisville surburb of Shively, standing outside a banged up Cadillac in the fast food parking lot around 11 p.m., the Louisville Courier-Journal reported.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 2:54 pm

"As reported here yesterday..."   chuckle
Nice of the news to catch up to us.  LOL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/pro-biden-effort-offered-native-americans-25-500-visa-gift-cards-jewelry-to-vote

$500.00?  What do you have to do for that?  Bring your dead mother in law?  51% of a tribe?

AND, bless their souls, they filmed their thanks and posted it on youtube. hahahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cu4V9DIbM0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 3:00 pm

HOLD THE PHONE-FOX REPORTING A METEOR FIREBALL SEEN ACROSS SEVERAL STATES.

AND THE MONOLITHE NOW IN CA. (CUZ WHY NOT?)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 3:16 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/03/live-georgia-senate-hearing-on-election-fraud%e2%80%8b/

Live footage from Ga. today  and
Michigan Dec 1st.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 pm

WISCONSIN
Attorney Sidney Powell filed a lawsuit on Tuesday alleging an “egregious range of conduct” in Wisconsin at the direction of Wisconsin state election officials.
Powell is asking the court to block Gov. Tony Evers from transferring currently certified election results in Wisconsin to the Electoral College, and have Evers and the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) reverse the certification, “pending a full investigation and court hearing.” Powell is also asking the court to order an independent audit of the election “to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the election.”

The suit (pdf) was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin against the WEC and Evers. It alleges an “egregious range of conduct” in Milwaukee County and the City of Milwaukee, along with Dane County, La Crosse County, Waukesha County, St. Croix County, Washington County, Bayfield County, Ozaukee County, as well as other counties throughout the Third District and throughout Wisconsin that employ election software and hardware from Dominion Voting Systems.
The suit alleges “massive election fraud” that violates the Wisconsin Election Code and the U.S. Constitution. It alleges a “scheme and artifice to defraud” in Wisconsin that was done “for the purpose of illegally and fraudulently manipulating the vote count to manufacture an election of Joe Biden as President of the United States, and also of various down-ballot democrat candidates in the 2020 election cycle.”
“The fraud was executed by many means, but the most fundamentally troubling, insidious, and egregious ploy was the systemic adaptation of old-fashioned ‘ballot-stuffing.’ It has now been amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software created and run by domestic and foreign actors for that very purpose,” the complaint states.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 4:40 pm

GEORGIA    Testimony today revealed:

2,056 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 voted
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box
4,926 voted past the reg. date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 5:03 pm

I think this is the part where it doesn't look to good for us.

Today's results for cases brought:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Another reason (DEADLINE) WHY THEY ARE IN SUCH A HURRY TO CERTIFY

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 EoakCmFWMAA6cCU?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Mentally handicapped forced to vote for biden:

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/03/minnesota-witness-mentally-handicapped-individuals-forced-to-vote-for-biden/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 3:32 pm

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 Eof7yklU0AArXm1?format=jpg&name=small

A  big thread here on China AND IRAN interference:
https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1331933154253352963

------------------------------
Jason Sullivan
@JasonLSullivan_
2h

"No problem how many pieces to print... if payment is good."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhwwuX0CjfQ

Last edited by Dove on Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Zuckerberg donated $400M to help with local elections. In Philadelphia, CTCL dictated the polling places, paid the election officials, brought in drop boxes, consolidated the counting centers. In short, private partisan funds led to a violation of equal protection laws

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1335071394523070465
----------------------------

@jessiprincey
· Nov 23
ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 1f6a8ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 1f6a8ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 1f6a8
Mark Zuckerburg Zuckerburg has contributed $350 million to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a left leaning organization that has been providing funds to towns, cities, and counties for election admin.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/zuckerberg-funded-group-comes-into-spotlight-in-election-related-court-cases_3596912.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 5:06 pm

[size=15]Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
7h

[/size]
I will easily & quickly win Georgia if Governor
@BrianKempGA
or the Secretary of State permit a simple signature verification. Has not been done and will show large scale discrepancies. Why are these two “Republicans” saying no? If we win Georgia, everything else falls in place!

6hrs
BREAKING: 11th Circuit Denies Lin Wood lawsuit.

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/05/%f0%9f%9a%a8breaking-11th-circuit-denies-lin-wood-lawsuit/

[size=21]The 11th Circuit Court of appeals has denied Lin Wood’s lawsuit seeking to challenge Georgia’s election results and certification of the results.
[/size]

In the order, Chief Judge William Pryor Jr., a Bush appointee, said Wood lacked standing to bring the suit because his injury was not particularized. The court said Wood’s suit was “moot” because Georgia has already certified its election results and slate of electors.

Judge Pryor said the court would not entertain post-election “garden-variety” (whatever the heck that means) issues of voter integrity and misconduct that can be filed in state courts.

twenty one pages to deny it.

https://electionwiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LIN-WOOD-11th-Cir.-Denia.pdf

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 8:21 pm

This may have been posted already.   Be aware  that it  has ads though     . 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Georgia is the biggest mess going-

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 Eoqx5w5W8AcZsVk?format=png&name=small

More and more people are concluding there were be no Democrat party when this is all said and done.    E. suggested that months ago.

POTUS never said 'fix'.  He said "replace"

Somebody gave the General 'The Look"
ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 EoqeVe_WMAEbMoq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Not everybody gets to shake the hand of the Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping.

Iowa's governor Kim Reynolds has though.

Has Kim Reynolds ever taken CCP money?
Why hasnt Iowa signed onto the Texas election lawsuit?

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 Eo6pqQGVEAE8SIQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here   ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELECTION DAY 2020 - A Thread For All Our Reports - Put 'em Here
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5