Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos Empty
PostSubject: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:12 am

This is the perspective I find the most enriching. I lose air in the details.

We recorded that the two players are the Jesuits and the Templars.
And that money is the root, the primary method of control.
Then there's the problem of the Gordian knot. When it's too convoluted to unravel,
cut it. that's how it looks to me. 

[size=15]AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1

[/size]
Templars are Central Bankers too, have done messed up things, and cooperated with Dark Jesuits when needed..
Something snapped between them, and we’re witnessing a split in Central Banking factions..
Templars chose humanity and Justice.
Britto is a message to their Enemies.

Arthur Britto

“Britto”

Britto is of Latin origin and it is used mainly in English. Britto is of the meaning 'one from Brittany, in northern France'.
“The Templars established themselves in the duchy of Brittany in the second quarter of the twelfth century”

---------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:02 am

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
To win battles against the enemy, one must defeat People.

To win the War, one must defeat their Systems.

Their System has lasted thousands of years.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:22 pm

We’re destroying an Old Empire that operates in the Shadows, but conceals themselves with the Light.

The operators aren’t going to take a chess piece just to appease public counsel.

This is about the King.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 1:40 pm

To most, they only believe the checkmate happens at the end...

They don’t understand checkmate was inevitable 10 moves earlier.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 8:39 am

How do you untangle the mess created from blackmailed traitors?

....you keep the blackmail going...

hijack the directives...instruct them to reverse course...and show them their surveillance file from Palantir.

What did Thiel and Epstein negotiate in 2014?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

“The discipline of colleges and universities is in general contrived, not for the benefit of the students, but for the interest, or more properly speaking, for the ease of the masters.“

Adam Smith, 1776

“In the university of Oxford, the greater part of the public professors have, for these many years, given up altogether even the pretense of teaching.” Adam Smith

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:32 pm

https://twitter.com/joyoftheawoke/status/1346838683371110401

The jesuits took our freedom and used religion, money, communism, ethnicity and social differences to divide our global community. This group of people are the end of the rabbit hole...

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos ErDwsRSXcAA26JM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:37 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos ErDwsRUXAAAPJlA?format=jpg&name=900x900
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos ErDwsRcXcAAJ838?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:33 am

Apply the Keystone.
Paint the picture.
Q
The Masonic Keystone has eight letters engraved; HTWSSTKS, which stands for ‘Hiram The Widow’s Son Sent To King Solomon.’

The letters HTWSSTKS are carved on the grave headstones of Royal Arch masons who surpassed the third-degree level.

Dark to light is also a Freemasonic phase.

The Hive-Mind is alive and well.
Q
The hive symbolizes the Freemasons. The concept behind the hive is to gather people with similar interests who can cooperate.

----
President Trump is a Freemason, but he's good.

Did you know the Bible reading for Trump's Inauguration was not from any world-wide known Bible?

Cardinal Timothy Dolan did the inauguration prayer ceremony of Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemason's most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon. Symbolism boom.

Pope Francis ordered that all Freemasons be expelled from the Knights of Malta, shortly after the election of the new Freemason President Donald Trump.

His penthouse apartment is on the 66th floor. (66 is 33rd Degree Mason times 2) There is no 66th floor in Trump Tower.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:29 am

Dove, thanks... interesting to see the US assistancy. All the problematic places... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 10:41 am

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
· Dec 13, 2020

Earth’s geographic north pole is actually the south magnetic pole.

Why is this important?

The Negatively Charged South Magnetic Pole sits on top of this world.

Darkness sits on Top of his Throne.

This is what the Occult Worships.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos EpGfHaTXMAAn80s?format=jpg&name=360x360

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos EpGfHaUXUAAgoHF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:12 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos EfEDMsLVoAAR08x?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:13 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos EfEDMsJVAAMkn6t?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:13 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos EfEDMsXU4AIwqcE?format=jpg&name=medium
THREE POSTS TOTAL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 8:41 pm

“Genghis Khan authorized the use of paper money shortly before his death in 1227. It was backed by precious metals and silk. The Mongols used Chinese silver ingot as a money of public account, while circulating paper money in China & coins in the western areas of the empire”

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E06OM-OWQAIFipv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:00 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
Dec 22, 2020

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing”

Benjamin Rush

US Founding Father

US Surgeon General

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:25 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
Nov 29, 2020

Bolsheviks “used coercive immunization campaigns to demonstrate the superiority of an administrative order over a legal one...

...The public was to be passive in this process. Vaccination campaigns were used to show that if a good was truly important the state would do it.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 11:21 am

Cliffs notes: Richard Byrd ,JFK , Forestall were all very close , were all going to blow the whistle. John and James didn’t make it. On left -Forrestal front and center in Berlin look at JFK as a young senator up in the top right corner. At the right- JFK at Forrestal’s grave.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9aEf1lWYAgnVQz?format=jpg&name=small
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9aEf1lXsAYtyuX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:06 pm

REPOST. WE CAN'T HAVE TOO MUCH OF THIS.  IT TIES IT ALL TOGETHER.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9gjJysWEAAs85X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:09 pm

AND THIS ONE, 

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9Vf1ajWUAYeT4R?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:56 am

August 24, 1954
Congress outlaws the Communist Party in the United States

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9jEmPaXIAAq9jm?format=jpg&name=small

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos E9jEnE4WQAUB9Yo?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:31 pm

This is great~

James, [26.08.21 17:54]
Precedents From History 

Another great example of intelligence sabotaging a president is how Eisenhower promise the Soviets that we would not fly the U2 over there mainland but just before a critical conference with the Soviet premier , Dulles and the CIA intentionally provoked them and disobeyed the president by conducting a flyover of a U2 jet that was conveniently shot down yet yet  landed strangely intact.

The Soviets then asked President Eisenhower about the event which he denied,  and  his lie was revealed  by the Soviets, who then produced the evidence including the pilot himself.

Eisenhower never forgave the CIA or Allen Dulles  after that Anyone commented that the CIA would inheritand it was one of many things that he wore in JFK about regarding malignancy that the CIA was becoming on the American republic.

JFK would then be lied about the Bay of Pigs and yet the CIA told the Cuban exiles that JFK was responsible for that fiasco , and the myth is alive today that JFK cancelled the air support. 

The actual person responsible was George McBundy, who was monitoring the operation from the situation room. Allan’s Dulles, head of the CIA, was fired along with two  others, including an officer whose brother was the mayor of Dallas.  Dukes himself was intentionally out of the country when the operation happened.

The CIA’s plan was for the invasion to fail all along so that they could force JFK’s hand and make him call in a full-scale invasion. JFK did not buckle under the stress but took responsibility and then fired the three men who would continue to have a vendetta against him, along with all the Cuban exiles and soldiers who participated in the botched plan. 

James, [26.08.21 17:54]
Modern Examples of Rogue IC

911 was so emotional that people joined the military in large numbers and people put flags on their cars and cried for war. It would have been anathema to even question the event itself but after time had passed and emotions had cooled, people then found many contradictions in the official story of 911.

Similarly January 6 was filled with emotional  narratives but after a time it’s was clear to see that the narrative we were given was utterly false and it fell apart,

It might’ve been a strategy for Democrats to take the election in 2022 or to dismantle the Maga movement.

When anything happens on a Geo political scale like this there are usually multiple objectives being achieved so I would just keep my mind open and be skeptical.

Mockingbirds

Remember  the press did not care about all who have died in all these wars, nor the people who live there, but are now astonished only about l our Americans left behind. They seem to love war more than anything else. 

They could’ve gone after Biden for 1 million things that were very bad but it’s only this that they make a thing about which is odd. Just like the one time they called Trump presidential and we’re nice to him was when he launch the missiles at Syria.

Potential Scenario?

Someone in deep state sabotaged our withdrawal, intentionally left behind weapons and told people where to go and find them. Even potential help of Taliban. 

The Pentagon always lied to Trump about truth in the Middle East whenever he wanted to pull out.

This could be an attempt to embarrass Biden so if any president tries to end the wars in the future they know it will be a travesty and they won’t be likely to do it.
E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:36 pm

THE LOST HISTORY OF EARTH" (FULL 5 HOUR DOCUMENTARY BY EWARANON)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tf1M2tftNUlw/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:37 pm

https://globalfreedommovement.org/5-historical-vaccine-scandals-suppressed/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:43 pm

https://simonparkes.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MAN-OF-GOD-Declaration-of-the-People-of-the-United-States-for-Global-Peace-and-Prosperity-FINAL.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/#__ffn_sectitle
chloroquine powerful inhibitor of covid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 11:00 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433503903014920196

J Edger Hoover   wearing a fez which has a crescent moon and star=the Moorish woman and child
 with a semitar = the persecution of the mother and child

The woman is the widow+the institutions teaching Islam 
The star represents the child, so called 'New Moors' born into Moorish Science. 
---
book ISONOMI   tHE gREAT Masonic Secret : Master Keys

Mishaal Talib Mahfuz El Bey 

Crescent and star = I
pyramid =self
compass and square = Law
the six sided star = AM
Circle divided into 4's = Master

The Moorish Nation of the Order of Islam

North gate= North America=Founders of civilization  

Revelation 12 1-5
------------------------------
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180903-egyptian-media-john-mccain-is-real-supreme-guide-of-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:38 pm

The Thule Society

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nUYmKxbXvVYnGsDklbO1AfP0ZFV-CBeH107EOCwihsE/edit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 3:04 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FDSnMn5WEAcnXYJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 8:03 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

.it was posted about Obama.

I suppose he got the same indoctrination

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 12:44 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FEGAB9HWQAU-UnL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 10:32 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FEh5zYMVIAMzYnS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 5:10 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FEl0yUPXEAIETbb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 8:39 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FE4ott5UcAIBbub?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 am

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the People. They are the only sure reliance for the perseveration of our Liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 8:42 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FFe1-P_VUAEH1Tx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:36 am

A BRAVE NEW WORLD READ BY ALDOUS HUXLEY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:44 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FHK3XX9XsAQ9Onk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 1:18 pm

AUSTRALIA CONCENTRATION CAMP  1945

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FHRW4-EXsAQNmTH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 6:31 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FJLtgszXsAAp7AC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 1:07 pm

https://newsbht.com/who-betrayed-anne-frank-cold-case-team-shines-new-light-on-mystery-cbc-news/

Their answer, outlined in a new book called The Betrayal of Anne Frank: A Cold Case Investigation, by Canadian academic and author Rosemary Sullivan, is that it could have been a prominent Jewish notary named Arnold van den Bergh, who disclosed the secret annex hiding place of the Frank family to German occupiers in Amsterdam to save his own family from deportation and murder in Nazi concentration camps.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 7:25 pm

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 8:32 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FLM2pk2XEAge5YT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 1:52 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FLQiU2RXEAU_Vjo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 8:01 pm

GLOBAL GENOCIDE BY KING OF THE JEWS – ISRAEL-ABRAHAM BURLA

Thomas Paine/Betsy Ross group

https://aim4truth.org/2022/01/26/global-genocide-by-jew-israel-abraham-burla/

from the article:
Fauci’s maternal “Abys” family crest is a macabre crowned serpent eating a child and holding two buckets of gold

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 4:54 pm

The King of England & Hitler meet before WW2. They are both German. learn your History. This was planned to murder the masses.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FL6N0_wVkAIR49U?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 7:31 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FL66h6bWQAc3d66?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 7:39 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FL7DhXQWUAU14BS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 7:41 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos FL6yD0cWYAIOtOY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 10:43 am

he New World Order hates Russia, but this is not a story that begins today. This story began two centuries ago when the Rothschild family vowed to destroy the Romanovs who opposed the first attempt to establish a world government. In 1917, the Romanovs were massacred by the

bloodthirsty Bolshevik assassins Lenin and Trotsky, who were generously funded by Wall Street banks. The Rothschild hatred of Russia has never subsided, but has grown disproportionately in recent years as the global hierarchy became convinced that it could finally unearth the planetary leviathan. Russia, along with Trump, has once again thwarted the Rothschilds' plans. Russia represents a true political catechon that has prevented the final manifestation of the Beast.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 11:41 am

History of Ukraine    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&t=6s

recent  https://www.bitchute.com/video/B7sQCDRKpN1O/  Ukraine on Biden

Russia is the only thing stopping Soros   https://www.mintpressnews.com/leaked-george-soros-puppet-master-behind-ukrainian-regime/206574/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next