Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Pablo Escobar’s Secret CIA Connection that Made Him Billions P.1 | We Are Change

https://wearechange.org/escobars-secret-cia-connections-part1/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 7:30 am

Recent history of 'Russia is the enemy'

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/december/17/the-integrity-initiative-a-military-intelligence-operation-disguised-as-charity-to-create-the-russian-threat/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 8:04 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FNX1DWnXIAEIN4-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 am

A re-creation of the plutonium core that briefly went critical on May 21, 1946, resulting in the death of the Manhattan Project physicist Louis Slotin.
Photograph courtesy Los Alamos National Laboratory

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FNa2UmWXIAUdtbi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 1:24 pm

Dangerous alliance of Rothschild and Vatican of Francis

https://www.newagebd.net/article/125494/dangerous-alliance-of-rothschild-and-vatican-of-francis

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 5:35 pm

Another confederate and co-creator of the Bavarian Illuminati was Prince William of Hesse-Kassel, from the family which employed the Rothschilds as treasurers and investors. Prince William's brother Karl was both an elite Mason and Illuminist.

These men were senior members of the Black Nobility.

The merger of the Illuminati and Masons occurred at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad, in 1777, at a cozy retreat owned by Prince William of Hesse Kassel.

https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2015/07/06/masonic-congress-of-wilhelmsbad/

(I've waited a long time for that information)

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FOPnSWPUcAEL5s8?format=jpg&name=small
--------------------
The Wilhelmsbad pyramid.
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FOPyqy8WUAIlo7E?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 6:32 pm

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/family/family_interests/walter_rothschild_and_the_balfour_declaration

Lionel Walter Rothschild was the 'Lord Rothschild' to whom Balfour addressed his 1917 proposal regarding the establishment of a Jewish state.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 3:31 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FOUeFMOaMAAEHsf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 6:55 pm

[size=28]US nearly detonated atomic bomb over North Carolina – secret document
This article is more than 8 years old
[/size]
Exclusive: Journalist uses Freedom of Information Act to disclose 1961 accident in which one switch averted catastrophe
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/20/usaf-atomic-bomb-north-carolina-1961

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Last entry almost a full year ago.
---

Carter Sent Brzezinski To Afghanistan With $500 Million To Arm The Mujaheddin. Valerie And Barry Sent Senator No Name To Syria With $500 Million To Arm The 'Moderate Rebels', Or ISIS, Or Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 EqkryqEXcAArcAw?format=jpg&name=small

Reuters, June 26, 2014

https://reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-usa-oabama-idUSKBN0F12IH20140626

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 pm

THERE IS A TREASURE TROVE OF INFO HERE:  open each thread posted.

Huge  Current  All Relevant 

https://twitter.com/WarNuse/status/1257062518348034050

WarNuse

If You're New To The Covfefe Table Book, These Are The Essential Threads To Comprehend The Great Awakening, The Storm, The Pain, And The Justice That Will Be Served To Free Us From The Evil Tyranny. Threads Listed Consecutively According To Relevance And With No Comment. [size=17]#QAnon
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 5:33 am

Another series of threads chock full of info:

https://www.creditcadabra.com/dom-lucre-twitter-thread-collection/
------------------

from one:
At the very top and who give out the commands to the pyramid below them are the Venetian Black Nobility families, they are Somaglia, Aldobrandini, Borgia, Farnese, Chigi, Colonna, Palavicini, Canti, Pamphili, Orsini, Breakspear and Medici.
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Fl4rRosXgAEkvVU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 6:10 am

Contd.  https://www.creditcadabra.com/dom-lucre-twitter-thread-collection/

Subjects covered in above link:  the titles are opposites.

1. Proof that Democrats trust the media more than science

2. Andrew Tate is a Human Trafficker

3. Who Did Jeffrey Epstein Work For

4. Democrats used the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to destroy the black family structure.

5. Proof that Republicans are evil and racist.

6. How Republicans Started Slavery and the KKK:

7. Why every American should support banning Guns and the NRA:

8. Proof that Racist Republicans and Democrats switched parties between the 1860s and the 1960s.

9. Proof that Obama is The Greatest President of all Time and Helped Black People.

10. Why Antifa Should Replace The Police and Be Allowed To Riot!

11. Proof that Malcolm X Was Killed by Racist Republican White Supremacists.

12. Proof that Republican disapproval of Ilhan Omar is rooted in racism towards Muslims

13. Proof That January 6, 2021 Was The Most Dangerous Insurrection In American History.

14. Proof that Ray Epps Was a Die-Hard Trump Supporter!

15. Why Joe Biden Will End The Racism Republicans Started In America

16. Proof that Republicans Should Support Pro-Choice and Why Black People Should Have More Abortions.

17. Proof that Republican influencers are being paid to promote racism, bigotry, and hate.

18. Corn Pop was a bad dude

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1628168595548020736?s=20

20. Proof that every African American should get Reparations because White people still benefit from slavery.

21. Proof that Democrat Influencer Brian and Ed Krassenstein are true heroes! The Ponzi Bot Brothers!

22. Undeniable Proof that Climate Change Will End the World in 2024 If We Don’t Act Now!

23. Proof that Rob Reiner is about to send Donald Trump to jail.

24. Proof that you are a Nazi if you don’t #StandWithUkraine

25. Proof that George Soros Has Helped Create World Peace.

26. Proof that Donald Trump is a Pedophile that worked with Jeffrey Epstein.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 10:51 am

1956 NOV - "The G-Engines Are Coming!"
This article appeared in "Young Men" magazine back in November of 1956. Nothing more was publicly heard on this subject.
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 76409075457f58ff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:33 pm

The real history of why and how we got into WWII is something that will shock people.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 A4c06b71f91bc420
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ac098d6db256325f
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 19c05e31befbdfd4
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 382a907be4574f42

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:40 pm

Replying to @sydthekid  @brogthefrog

FJB!
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 3c5fea92d5a2d72a

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 E52ee2eb4dd8cf17
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ded7bc87bfa29c6a
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 A273f85b78fe72ee

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 4:58 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 665445849c66b520

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 5:00 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 24d3ff9c10d7b357
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 8695f186eaafe3b0
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Cb9cb89174a6e3c8
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 E44f9b385cdf61ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 5:16 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Bfab4340e6e1658b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:39 am

From my ‘stack of stuff’. There was quite a ruckus when the FBI Vault released this. They had to formally‘ apologize.
vault.fbi.gov/protocols-of-lea

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ec5f1bc4f55396ef

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:27 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f525 HISTORY and BACKGROUNDS YOU MUST KNOW!The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f525
--->>>
NUREMBERG 1.0 WAS A "SHOW" TRIAL - THE NAZIS DID NOT LOSE WW2 - WITH OPERATION PAPERCLIP THEY MOVED TO AMERICA AND AND INFILTRATED THE WHOLE WORLD - EU and NATO WAS FUNDED BY THE NAZIS DURING WW2 - WASHINGTON D.C BECAME THE NAZI STRONGHOLD (MILITARY), NEXT TO VATICAN (RELIGION) and CITY OF LONDON (FINANCE)
>>>
EMPIRE OF THE CITY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:32 pm

BATTLE OF BUNKER HILL
JUNE 17, 1775
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f440
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FyUd0aHacAQmp1b?format=jpg&name=small
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FyUd0qwaAAA5JtR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:11 am

History:
June 15, 1775: General Washington selected as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army.
June 16, 1775: Washington accepts commission; requests that he not receive a salary for his service.
June 16, 2015: Donald Trump announces candidacy for President of The United States of America. First President/Commander in Chief since Washington to *not accept a salary*.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f449 EXACTLY 240 years after Washington accepted a salary-less commission as the 1st Commander in Chief of the Continental Army.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 10:14 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FywIFePWIAEROQm?format=jpg&name=small
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FywIFeLWwAYOTGu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 0FDD5hLQ_normal

The Punisher
@PunishDem1776

Rewriting History
THE Thread of Threads
A complication of my best work.

MASTER THREADS

https://twitter.com/PunishDem1776/status/1208503637678399494?s=19

https://twitter.com/PunishDem1776/status/1248680616381595650

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:31 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 3ebb6806a9687de0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 11:14 am

REALITY CHECK.  [THEY] deserve the history lesson about to land on their heads.

'TIME IS UP FOR THOSE WHO ARE CORRUPT'. Mark Taylor
----------------

@PunishDem1776

[size=17]Projection

There’s no “fossil fuel” it’s unlimited energy labeled that for profit

There’s no “education system”, it’s Indoctrination to hide real history to keep you asleep

There’s no “Gun control”, it’s People control through tyranny

There’s no “News outlets”, it’s propaganda to push an agenda

There’s no “climate crisis”, it’s simply another way to tax people

There’s no “supply chain crisis”, it’s weaken the population to further dependence on Government

Know your enemy

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FzeGL10X0AIoTn5?format=jpg&name=360x360

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f603  The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f604 

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FzeGL11WwAIs39b?format=jpg&name=large

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FzeGL1zWAAM1XIl?format=jpg&name=large
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 11:51 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 FzePCTTX0AAE7gk?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 1:56 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 A04d4d1a69c0c689
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 B247b69160b5349c
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 61e952c7e938ba44
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 9cdb6ebfd5583893

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 4:26 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Prior to this usury, completed in 1871 w/ the establishment of the US Government Corporation, you were known simply as an “American”. Your “label” came from your birthright Land.
By changing legal-entity status to a “citizen” you went from being a Sovereign Being, to a “Subject” of the entity granting the Citizenship. That entity was a formerly-sovereign government, which completed its transition to “Maritime Law” under the English Crown, in 1872. Legally, we became “property”.
Slaves no more.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ee337ec5db5c53ea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 5:50 pm

https://amg-news.com/the-complete-history-of-the-house-of-rothschild/

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 8wEESTx7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:52 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 465f8f177f075003

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 8:41 pm

Trending
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 A9The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f48bThe History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f4abThe History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 1f49c   @SHOCKS_SS

The Illuminati families who can influence world events
Somewhere nearby, at the very top of the pyramid, sits an elite organization known as the Council of 13 Families and controls all major world events. As the name implies, the Council is made up of the top 13 most powerful families on Earth.
Most people are beginning to realize that 99% of the world's population is controlled by the "elite" one percent, but the Council of 13 families consists of less than 1% of the 1% "elite"
and no one on Earth can apply for membership on this Council. In their view, they are entitled to power over the rest of us all because they are direct descendants of the ancient gods and consider themselves royalty.
These families are:
Rothschild (Bayer or Bauer).
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy).
Medeci
Hanover
Habsburg
Krupp
Plantagenets

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 A90e75d73efff22e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 7:07 am

Sumerian texts   quik vid

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CMTD0nUqs40

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 6:27 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 83710375ef9c4a46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Tons of info.  It's hard to decide where to start.

https://prussiagate.substack.com/archive?sort=top

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 6:18 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

Must watch. Short clip.
Key-players bei der Gründung von Club Bilderberg:
Joseph Retinger - Jesuit Prince Bernhard of Netherlands - Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta Luigi Gedda - Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta Giovanni Montini (Pope Paul VI) - Archbishop of Milan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 11:46 am

[ltr]@BooneCutler[/ltr]

·16m

.. proletarian internationalism ..
HOW LONG HAVE MARXIST-LENINISTS BEEN DISCUSSING WORLD REVOLUTION?

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 D989921bd1b69aca

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 3d34d098b6d0f8f6
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ed334b58eb10e9a6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 5:55 pm

Prepare to be furious

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 4e286eccf8f9a7b9
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 0d02cfae6e2fe506

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 5:47 pm

[ltr]Libertas[/ltr]
·2h

During WW2, you had the Rothschild plutocrat bankers in Europe/America/Britain(Jewish "capitalists"), and in the soviet union/eastern Europe you had the Jewish bolsheviks(who killed 10s of millions of white Christians and planned on doing the same in Germany). They leave that part out when explaining why the Germans didn't like the jews. Or how most of the leading communists destroying Germany had been Jews. Or what they did to the art, media, etc. They're not telling us the entire story.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 1:22 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 E33c43259046adde

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:23 pm

[ltr]@Winston1984[/ltr]
·1h

Replying to [ltr]@AnimalLiberation[/ltr]

It shows the tribes that have ruled the Earth for
thousands of years.
It did not make sense to me at first.
After several years it is perfectly clear.
Print a copy and tape it to the wall near your computer desk.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 8203cfdcf53abb47

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 am

The CIA created that words conspiracy theorist to discredit people that know the truth. Educate your husband if he’s willing to listen.
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 159fca2d9f5791ed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 8:33 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 6831df419c54f9cb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 9:16 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 DhyBf5X
https://i.imgur.com/dhyBf5X.jpeg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 7:56 pm

Trending
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Ff36e186195f3090

† Dr.C 17 †
@InevitableET

As Promised: the Act of 1871-FULLY SOURCED and PROVEN
inevitableet.substack.com/p/ti
This Article is LONG but WELL WORTH the read. Over 400 hours of research and citations have gone into producing this summarized timeline of events in order to be abundantly thorough and provide plenty of context.
The information in this post is sourced from a combination of my research, the research of those before me (already published), Congressional documents, Supreme Court documents, government documents, and more, plus all of their archives. Sources quoted will be hyperlinked and directly available under the information given AND cited as references at the bottom the article for self-verification.
As a disclaimer, I am merely providing factual evidence to paint a picture of the political and economic state of America and the world over the last four centuries and it is the responsibility of the reader, and with full liability, to discern its truth and merit.

https://inevitableet.substack.com/p/timeline-of-the-corporatization-of

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:41 pm

Trending

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 7176b1516ddd397cColonel Towner-Watkins⭐Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
@ColonelWatkins

Let’s do one more:
I’m the late 1800’s America was working with Germany, Russia, Japan and China on Americanism. Moving away from slave labor (England) and moving toward industrialization. Then look at the pic below. That happened.
Then we have the industrialists who aren’t interested in competition and bankers (and Round table secret societies) decided that they weren’t ok with losing their empires to freedom and they funded Russian Bolsheviks to destroy Russia, Communists to destroy China, and Nazis to destroy Germany and here we got Wilson/FDR bc we had too many guns so they took us to war repeatedly to destroy us from within all while stealing us blind.
Knowing all of this @realDonaldTrump still descended the escalator into this quagmire for us. Look at the list again. He knew all of this.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 0a86fd3a08433469

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 9:58 pm

ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·12m

Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
Q

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 Bbf7380c33265a83

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 6:02 pm

We're not supposed to know what he actually said.

https://www.tiktok.com/@theawakenedtruth/video/7298217080812293419

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 9:01 pm

[ltr]derekjohnson[/ltr]

·10m

Remember my post not long ago about Bretton Woods? Naw? Well, some of us know
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 042a6a156bdd6bf4

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 4d2992d8eeb93739

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next