Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 5:16 pm

One night in 1971, files were stolen from an F.B.I. office near Philadelphia. They proved that the bureau was spying on thousands of Americans. The case was unsolved, until now.

(me: great story!)  13:30 mins.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 7:31 am

Here's a rabbit hole ...

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 E706169d890f9d99

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:33 pm

Did they really find Gilgamesh?

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7302026292319243551?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 1:37 pm

Overview of Zionists through history.  Under 12 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 2:03 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 66cee52692d91cfd
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 61ccf7dbe907cf71

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Obama was an installed operative by the Deep State Poppy Bush and George Soros all of this to push this bullshit!!
The NWO Schwab Rothschilds could wipe their asses with this!
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 12957056da6482a5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:18 pm

https://truthsocial.com/@Fouru2get2no1776

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 4:32 pm

Mr Commonsense

@fopminui

[size=17]In 1922, a group of scientists went to the Toronto General Hospital where diabetic children were kept in wards, often 50 or more at a time. Most of them were comatose and dying from diabetic ketoacidosis.

These children were essentially in their death beds, awaiting what was at that time, certain death. The scientists moved swiftly and proceeded to inject the children with a new purified extract of insulin.

As they began to inject the last comatose child, the first one to be injected began to wake up. Then one by one, all the children awoke from their diabetic comas. A room that was full of death and gloom suddenly became a place of joy and hope.

In the early 1920s, Frederick Banting and Charles Best discovered insulin under John Macleod at the University of Toronto. With the help of James Collip, insulin was purified, making it available to successfully treat diabetes. Both Banting and Macleod earned Nobel Prizes for their work in 1923.

Banting was 32 when he received the Nobel Prize, and he chose to share half the prize money with Best, who was his assistant and just 24 years old at the time. Banting refused to put his name on the patent and instead sold it to the University of Toronto for $1. He thought it was unethical to profit from a discovery that would save millions of lives. "Insulin belongs to the world, not to me," he said.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEVuTRYWIAAvNyb?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 6:02 pm

Gaddafi's gift to Africa.  And what the US did. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@q438841/video/7325149318636211502?q=
jadsaadayach&t=1705967694334

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 1:50 pm

Heard we aren’t supposed to research the Payseur family… so naturally I spent all day researching the Payseur family.

What do you think? Secret Illuminati family that rules the world or small piece of history latches onto by conspiracy theorists?

https://twitter.com/Cancelcloco/status/1749942657978376689

More:

LC Payseur seems to have lived from 1850-1939. You may be confusing him with his father or grandfather? I believe his grandfather was the son of Marie Antoinette allegedly
---------------

Dr. James Joyce

@drjamesbjoyce

[size=17]My great grandfather (Gramps) was an engineer on the Cotton Belt Railroad from 1908 - 1967 (mandatory retirement at 65 kicked in that year - he was 77 ATT). My grandfather (PaPaw) also drove trains for CBRR. First time I heard the name Payseur was about 1969. We were driving to the farm and they were talking about “the power behind the throne” at Southern Pacific Railroad. SPRR had been running operations for CBRR for several years by then, and was working towards an eventual buyout. They said the “ace in the hole” was that the Payseur’s owned almost all the railroad right-of-way land in the country. Flash forward ~2004: I’m doing a panel discussion at Carnegie Mellon with the Chief Security Officer of Sprint. As an aside, I mentioned the convo with Gramps (et al). He verified the land holdings and was quite surprised that I knew the story.
Why did I mention it to him in the first place? Who owned Sprint (pre T-Mobile)? SPRR did, and they used the RR right of ways to build out their infrastructure at SIGNIFICANTLY reduced costs relative to every other company in the industry. They also made a fortune leasing out that land and infrastructure to their competitors. Choo choo
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 1:51 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEkNriFXwAA5C5i?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 1:59 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 No7clzqS_normalintheMatrixxx
@intheMatrixxx

#QAnon says save the best for last? [P]? One thing we do know is that it is NOT [POPE]...

Could it be PAYSEUR?

Let’s dig in! [size=17]#GroupDig

OPEN THREAD FOR MORE #CanYouDigIt?
[/size]

There's a ton here:   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f447  The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f447  The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f447 
https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1019947378688839681

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f446  The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f446  The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 1f446 

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 DieUusHWkAA_aJM?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 2:03 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 DieYKF-XUAAOZ24?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 2:08 pm

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624
_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-cvNMguo_dgwUReM2
--

Payseur's assets above only 1/3?

On the Payseur list of assets was Heinz Pickle Factory? Interesting where that took us.
#QPosts 1359 and 1394. Take a look.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 Diea4L3X0AAHLWs?format=jpg&name=360x360

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 DiebF9RW0AAogHj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 2:13 pm

there's just so many connectons here.  It's fascinating.

It will talke a while to read thru that link, but it's well worth it.
Full of jaw dropping things you'll never know without it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 2:28 pm

And an opposing view:

Citizen of EU  @wavetossed

P is definitely NOT #Payseur.

The Pesour family was effectively the banker for the #French #Royal family. They did help the heir get to #England and then to the #USA along with a massive fortune. The Payseur family was rewarded and did well.
But... 2 things...
P =...
The Guardian of the #Pope.
They back the Pope.
Ergo, the Swiss Guards.
They come from Lucerne. There is a powerful family with 666 in their name.
They have relatives in big #Finance throughout the world.
FFF is P.

If you take this seriously and dig that family name, you will find them out in the open in the places you would expect HANDLERS to be.

As for Vanderbilt and #Payseur, it's an interesting story or two, but ultimately a red herring. Follow Marie Antoinette's #Wedding shawl.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 2:32 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 SXembn58_normalDr. Deprogram
@RebootedAmerica

I really appreciate your digs. I think you would appreciate mine as well. I have found often the absence of information is the clear indication that there was something deliberately scrubbed.
Most obvious to me is the blatant removal of all data relating the the Union Banking Corporation & it’s involvement (through Brown Brother’s Harriman) to fund the Nazi war machine.
W. Averell Harriman was EVERYWHERE in his day, and yet nothing can be found about this specific bank in old archives.
Here is the teaser for my upcoming series if you are interested:

Also, I have found Find A Grave to be even more useful than [size=17][size=0]http://
Ancestry.com
[/size]

short video https://twitter.com/RebootedAmerica/status/1749951494080581968[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 12:33 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEsUIs_XMAA_f3e?format=jpg&name=small
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEsSWKYWUAAljpQ?format=jpg&name=small
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEtONK9bEAA-n0X?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 am

@ShadowofEzra

Top Freemason, Albert Pike made some chilling predictions before he died in 1891 - “There will be three world wars”

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

World War III according to many experts has already started.

I Do Not Consent.

4 minute video  https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1752169530359501118

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:09 pm

ShadowofEzra

[size=17]President John F. Kennedy and US Attorney General Bobby Kennedy forced the American Zionist Counsel to register as a foreign agent, blocking them from donating to US officials.

JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

RFK was assassinated on June 5, 1968.

AIPAC replaced the American Zionist Counsel without any opposition.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GFHi9RTWkAAOeZt?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:10 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 JWqZlsI0_normal
The Atlantean A
@TheAtlanteanA

Every American, as well as everyone in other Western nations, should be asking how it is that nearly every last position in congress is filled by a Zionist. How? The scenario could be repeated a trillion trillion times and the probability simply does not exist to “happen” this way organically or randomly despite checking for any background variables. It’s not only unlikely, not only improbable, it is absolutely impossible, without the existence of mechanisms that make it 100% impossible for others to have a fair or even remotely democratic chance.

That said, first, know that you are being played. They believe you’re incapable of comprehending this reality. Second, it’s been this way for some time. In fact, the intolerance of diversity, the requirement of consistent Zionism, it absolutely follows, is the cause, the reason, the purpose and foundation for all systemic racism, systemic anti-white, systemic anti-black, systemic anti-everything except Zionism. They control the system. They are the foundation of division. And this will only get worse as long as it is permitted by the people of western nations who are slowly being genocided in exactly the same way as Palestine.

If western nations do not put a stop to Zionist supremacy and its systemic intolerance, hate, and destruction, the western way of life, western culture, western values and moral principles, and every last child will soon be no more.
It’s time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:29 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GEzR8ZcbQAAjpSQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:37 am

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GFUufgyXcAAxf8Y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:22 pm

ARGENTINA'S FINANCIAL COLLAPSE — FULL DOCUMENTARY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rzTSlbGzacFk/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 pm

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 OuO0x9-k_normalShadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra

Hiitler arrested The Rothschilds in Germany in 1933, Austria in 1938, and France in 1940, and seized their assets.

By taking Germany out of the Rothschild owned banking system he transformed Germany into a superpower.

The Rothschild family had attempted to infiltrate America through its banking system from the day, America was formed. They were blocked by President Andrew Jackson, but ultimately were able to gain control through the passing of the federal reserve act in 1913.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GFsKz1mXwAAgedJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 7:56 pm

Here's a huge dive on the original Putin and Putin 2.0, tho we've already seen  most of it.
Interesting pictures tho.

https://twitter.com/kathrynwise6869/status/1754992411846271347

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 9:20 am

@JackStr42679640

[size=17]On February 1st, 1965, an extraordinary photograph captured a moment of historical significance in #Ethiopia

In this remarkable image, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip of the United Kingdom can be seen bowing to the original African royalty, Empress Menen Asfaw and Emperor Ras Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia. This gesture was unprecedented; never before or after did the British royals bow to anyone in such a manner.

The significance of this encounter goes beyond mere protocol. The Ethiopian descendants, direct bloodline with King Solomon and Queen Sheba, are the descendants of their son Menelik I, the last holder of the Ark of the Covenant and Solomon’s Gate (a dimensional portal). They are powerful custodians of ancient cultures and secrets, possessing a deep understanding of historical and spiritual legacies.

This photograph serves as a poignant reminder of the intricate connections between different cultures and the rich tapestry of history.

The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 GFtWEA_asAAU9BV?format=png&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:35 pm

DO YOU SEE THE MATRIX?  

For everyone that has time, please read this carefully:point_down:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
- John Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected Presidentit 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.
Both were assassinated by Southemers 
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson who succeeded Lincoln was born in 1808.
- Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy was born in 1908
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839,
- Lee Haney Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names
- Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford"
- Kennedy was shot in a car caled "Lincoln" made by"Ford.
Boothand Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
- A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse.
- Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater... ! Nothing is made by accident.

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:24 am

And old post of more relevant today.  Connect the dots.

Very long story of the USA

Understand the scale of this Great Awakening

New world order
Maritime Law
Birth certificates
Title 4 Flag
FED
Crown
Vatican
9/11
Jesuits
Spell

Quantum Grammar on the Title 4 Flag is where it started

The Real Meaning Of Q.
The Quantum Grammar on the Title 4 Flag.

The Title 4 Flag & Martime Law are very important in understanding real American History. This is what is happening right now.
Title 4 Flag Captured

The Act of England 1871 Reversed.
The Balfour Declaration 1917 Reversed.

United States is different than the United States of America. Constitution of the U.S.A. formed in 1776 and the Constitution for the U.S. in 1871.

U.S. Inc. United States is a corporation Formed in Delaware in 1871.

All Citizens are governed under Corporate Law. All corporations must have a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasure. Hence, U.S.A. Inc formed in the Act of 1871. A U.S. Citizen is an employee of U.S. Inc.

Rome once ruled the world. Cesar once ruled from “the hill.” Washington DC (Capitol Hill), the new Rome, as Washington DC is the new Rome or Empire. Take a look at a picture of St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican Square. It looks just like our Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. There is also an Egyptian Obelisk in front of it, just like the Washington Monument in D.C.

When you set up a corporation, you must have three things:

A President.
A Vice-President.
A Secretary-Treasurer.
Just like we have with the United States, yes, the U.S. is a Corporation. A privately owned company and has nothing to do with the United States of America. The United States of America – The Republic was founded in 1776, and the United States the Corporation was formed in 1871.

Ulysses S. Grant was President of the United States in 1871 when the corporation was formed. Funny, his first two initials are U.S.

A U.S. citizen is an employee of the United States Corporation, which is a business. The word “citizen” means “employee” according to the laws of the United States Corporation.

Washington, D.C. is a foreign corporation, and it is not a State. It’s not a part of America and has nothing to do with the 50 states at all. It is where the foreign U.S. Corporation is headquartered with its own laws.

THE TWO US CONSTITUTIONS 

Reversing the act of 1871

"Assault on our sovereignty happened in 1871.  You just don’t know that’s when the Matrix we live in started."

"Look, this matters. This matters because...

Assaults on sovereignty destabilize. 

Assaults on sovereignty impoverish.

Assaults on sovereignty enslave. 

Assaults on sovereignty are, indeed, assaults on the very freedom that anchors the Western ideal." - Sec Pompeo

Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was suspended in favor of a Vatican Corporation in 1871

Since 1871 the United States president and the United States Congress has been playing politics under a different set of rules and policies. The American people do not know that there are two Constitutions in the United States. The first penned by the leaders of the newly independent states of the United States in 1776. On July 4, 1776, the people claimed their independence from Britain and Democracy was born. And for 95 years the United States people were free and independent. That freedom ended in 1871 when the original “Constitution for the united states for America” was changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.

The Congress realized that the country was in dire financial straits, so they made a financial deal with the devil – international bankers — (in those days, the Rothschilds of London ) thereby incurring a DEBT to said bankers. The conniving international bankers were not about to lend the floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a way of taking back control of the United States and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:08 am

https://www.historyhit.com/sam-giancana-mob-boss/

Sam Giancana: The Mob Boss Connected to the Kennedys

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:17 pm

Payseur= 48 FAMILIES.. of Virginia Company?
One of the secret corporations that is comprised of the Secret OLIGARCHY is the Virginia Co?
Family/careers.
McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.

https://twitter.com/Arsenalsgatan/status/1749483290799571184

LONG POST. Pls go to link

the Virginia Company
Admiralty law
The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 DieeNrfXUAE4wLc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 2:07 pm

"All of the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arises, not from the defects of the Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation."
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by sword. The other is by debt.
• John Adams • 1820

Follow: US Debt Clock (https://t.me/+pruMGAtHVmg5ZjM0) :alarm_clock:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 9:55 am

One of The Frankfurt School’s prominent members, Theodor Adorno, promoted the use of “degenerate forms” of music to promote mental illness and destroy society. 

Adorno said the US could be brought to its knees by the use of radio and television to promote a culture of pessimism and despair. 

By the late 1930s, 
Thomas Adorno and 
Max Horkheimer…the Jewish Marxists from The Frankfurt School…had migrated to HOLLYWOOD!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:13 pm

New Debt Clock 4/10/24
12:00 pm est. 

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

On March 23, 1775, Patrick Henry signaled the coming revolution when he spoke at a Virginia convention and allegedly implored: “Give me liberty, or give me death!”
Henry's speech on that day served to finalize support in Virginia to oppose any British military intervention in that colony; but what remains unknown is what Henry actually said in his speech.
Relations between the colonists and the government back in Great Britain had steadily deteriorated over the decade since the Stamp Act was passed in 1765. Violence related to the Tea Act and the Boston Tea Party in 1773 led to the imposition of the Coercive or Intolerable Acts a year later.
On September 5, 1774, the first Congress in the United States met in Philadelphia to consider its reaction to the British government’s restraints on trade and representative government after the Boston Tea Party raid. In all, 56 delegates from 12 colonies came to Philadelphia including John Adams, his cousin Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Roger Sherman, John Jay, John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, and George Washington.
During their session in Philadelphia, which ended after about seven weeks of debates, the group agreed to a boycott of British goods within the colonies as a sign of protest, spelled out in the Continental Association. The Association also called for an end of exports to Great Britain in the following year if the Intolerable Acts weren’t repealed.
What isn’t known is what Henry exactly said at the meeting’s end. Years later, biographer William Wirt in 1817 reconstructed the speech based on the recollections of Thomas Jefferson and others. Wirt’s account ends with the famous lines, “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

https://x.com/usdebtclock_org/status/1778090629660041235?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 2:43 pm

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

We have to remember everything and find the truth. Learn from our mistakes and make a better future… 

April 12 History… :red_circle:

103 day of the year <> 13

:red_circle: On April 12, 1963, Good Friday - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and at least 55 others, almost all of whom were Black, were jailed for “parading without a permit” during a march against segregation in Birmingham, Alabama.

Bless him- 

MLK - Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]"
16 April 1963
My Dear Fellow Clergymen:
While confined here in the Birmingham city jail, I came across your recent statement calling my present activities "unwise and untimely." Seldom do I pause to answer criticism of my work and ideas. If I sought to answer all the criticisms that cross my desk, my secretaries would have little time for anything other than such correspondence in the course of the day, and I would have no time for constructive work. But since I feel that you are men of genuine good will and that your criticisms are sincerely set forth, I want to try to answer your statement in what I hope will be patient and reasonable terms.
I think I should indicate why I am here in Birmingham, since you have been influenced by the view which argues against "outsiders coming in." I have the honor of serving as president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, an organization operating in every southern state, with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. We have some eighty five affiliated organizations across the South, and one of them is the Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights. Frequently we share staff, educational and financial resources with our affiliates. Several months ago the affiliate here in Birmingham asked us to be on call to engage in a nonviolent direct action program if such were deemed necessary. We readily consented, and when the hour came we lived up to our promise. So I, along with several members of my staff, am here because I was invited here. I am here because I have organizational ties here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:39 pm

So, Good Morning, Tironianae Patriots. I did some research on all this about a year ago, and some of you may have seen it. That said, as we go into the final minutes of the Game (battle), I thought I'd reshare this gem as a reminder of the lies of the History we are taught, the majority of which are lies. Enjoy the truth. BTW - this will also be in my pending American History Book, which I have not yet named. 

40 Facts Americans Need to Know

1) The Revolutionary War was a fraud. The “United States” did not actually declare Independence from Great Britain or the King.

2) America is a British Colony. (“THE UNITED
STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND
MASS, THAT EXISTED BEFORE THE
REVOLUTIONARY WAR.” [Information taken from
the Articles of Association, October 20th, 1774]
[Further more] “THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT
LEAVE UNTIL 1796.” - Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas
43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for
Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat
464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209.) 

3) The King of England financed both sides of the
Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782,
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80.)

4) The gold fringe (symbolic of Royalty), which is
attached to the border of every U.S. flag hanging in
every courtroom across America, symbolizes America
being ruled, to this day, by Great Britain, under
International Maritime Admiralty Law.

5) There are no judicial courts in America and there
have not been any since 1789. Judges do not enforce
Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce
Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v.
PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
6) There have not been any judges in America since
1789. There have only been Administrators. (FRC v.
GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1 Stat. 138-
178)

7) The most powerful court in America is not the
United States Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court
of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

Cool If you are of legal age and retain legal counsel in
your defense, you are automatically assumed, by the
court, to be a mentally incompetent ward of the court,
and can therefore be remanded indefinitely to any
mental institution of the court's choosing.

9) You can not use the U.S. Constitution to defend
yourself, because you are not a party to it. (Padelford
Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of
Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520.)

10) “The People” does not include you and me.
(Barron v. Mayor & CitCouncil of Baltimore, 32 U.S.
243)

11) You own no property. Read the Deed to the
property that you think is yours. You are listed as a
tenant. Legally, the term human “being” refers to an
animal impersonating a human, such as a slave.
Under the law, slaves can't own property. (Senate
Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session.)

12) We are slaves and own absolutely nothing, not
even what we think are our children. Read your birth
certificate. Your mother is listed as an informant.
(Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van
Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd
Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y.
REP 378, 481.)

13) Military Dictator George Washington divided the
States (Estates) into Districts based upon the
ritualistic practice of dissecting Masonic squares. This
is why, even today, so many towns are built on 'the
square'. America truly is “the land of the free”,
Freemasons, that is. (Messages and papers of the
Presidents, Vol. 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for
definition of Estate.) 3

14) In addition to obsession with Masonic ritual,
symbols, and architecture, the “United States” is the
first “Country”, from it's very inception, to have been
surveyed and engineered according to Masonic ritual
and specification.

15) The United States does not have any employees,
because there is no longer a United States. No more
reorganization. (Executive Order 12803) Do not
impersonate one of it's creditors or shareholders or
you will go to Prison. (18 U.S.C.914)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm

16) Before “911” and “Pearl Harbor”, the “Boston
Tea Party” was the first 'false-flag' operation enacted
to promote further hostilities toward the indigenous
tribes of North America.

17) The causes behind World War I, World War II,
and the Depression, were completely fraudulent. The
United States was making loans to other Countries all
over the World during the Depression. In the early
1930's, the building of Germany's Infrastructure,
Railroads, Military, and funding for the Nazi Party
was financed by the “United States”, including
various other American Corporations and private
American investors, namely Prescott Bush, the grandfather
of George W. Bush. 4

Note that Switzerland is never involved in these
fiascoes, because the “Bank of International
Settlements” is located in Zurich.

18) The etymology behind what we, today in the west,
would consider an innocuously ordinary,
internationally dispersed banking practice called
lending, is known within virtually every holy text
throughout the world, including the Bible, as 'usery'.
Usery is generally categorized as a predatory type act,
or 'preying on those who are most vulnerable'. People
within the banking and loan industry, however, more
commonly refer to this practice as writing a loan or
mortgage. The word 'mortgage' comes from the Latin
conjunction 'morte-gage', which, in English, literally
means: 'death-grip'.

19) The Federal Reserve was never legally ratified on
the floor of the house and senate, and is not a U.S.
government agency. It is a privately owned 'pyramid
scheme', perpetrated against Americans by a most
unethical group of world bankers, e.g. – J. P. Morgan,
Paul Warburg, and J. D. Rockefeller.

20) The Internal Revenue Service isn't a U.S.
government agency, but an agency of the
International Monetary Fund, aka the IMF. 

The IRS was devised, by bankers, to collect national
debt which they, the bankers, created themselves by
greatly inflating the cost of financing WWI & WWII,
which they, these same bankers, instigated in the first
place. The IRS then began collecting the income tax,
directly imposed on the American people, as a means
to insure perpetuation of an archaic class system
known as 'serfdom', or slavery. In addition to the tax
never being legally ratified, it is a direct, UNapportioned
tax on the labor of the average American
worker, and so therefore, according to the
Constitution, is not even a legal tax. (Diversified
Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE
U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-
1148, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law102
391.)

21) The 1040 tax form is quite literally 'a form of
tribute' payed to Britain. (IRS publication 6209)

22) The IMF is an agency of the UN. (Blacks Law
Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg.816)
23) The U.S. has not had a treasury since 1921. (41
Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

24) The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential
Documents Volume 29 No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-
288)

25) NSA, FCC, CIA, FAA, FBI, IRS, and all the other
'alphabet' organizations, were never part of the
"United States Government", even though the U.S.
held shares of stock in the various agencies. (U.S. V.
Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

26) The UN, through the IMF, issues Social Security
Numbers. The application for a Social Security
Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the
Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5, not the Social Security
Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who
or what publishes them. The earlier SS5 forms state
that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You
can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending
form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR
chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the
cites above)
27) According to the GATT (the General Agreement
on Tariffs and Trade), you must have a Social Security
number. (House Report 103-826)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm

28) Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor
is there a trust fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619,
Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)
29) Your Social Security check comes directly from
the IMF, which is an agency of the UN. (Look at it if
you receive one. It should have written on the top left
United States Treasury.)

30) It is not the duty of the police to protect you.
Their job is to protect the “Corporation” and arrest
code breakers. (Sapp v. Tallahassee, 348 So. 2nd. 363,
Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch
v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.)

31) Everything in the “United States” is For Sale:
roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons,
airports, etc. Who bought Klamath Lake? Did anyone
check? (Executive Order 12803.)

32) The UN has financed the operations of the United
States government for more than 50 years, and now
owns every man, women and child in America. The
UN also holds all the Land of America in Fee Simple.

33) New York City is defined in the Federal
Regulations as the United Nations, which is why Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that - “New York
City is the capital of the World”. He was correct. For
once, he told the truth. New York City/The UN is the
capital/government (governing body) of the N.W.O.
(20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

34) Just like Vatican City and the Financial District
of London, Washington D.C. is a sovereign City-State,
with it's own constitution and flag. The flag depicts
three stars, one for each City-State, with Washington
D.C. representing the 'new world military'; London
representing the 'new world monetary system'; and
the Vatican representing the 'new world religion'.

35) Great Britain is owned by the Vatican. In fact, the
Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws
of conquest and discovery. (Treaty of 1213) (Papal
Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

36) A Pope can abolish any law in the United States.
The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.
Throughout History, ancient and modern, Popes have
ordered the enslavement and genocide of millions.
(Elements of Ecclesiastical Law, Vol. 1, 53 – 54) 

(Bened. XVI., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., ci. vii., n. 4.
Prati, 1944) ( Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)
37) On July 7th, 2009, Pope Benedict XVI issued an
encyclical letter, the most authoritative document a
Pope can issue, calling for the establishment of a
“world political authority”. In other words, a “New World Order”.

38) Wednesday, May 21st, 2008, Barack Obama and
Hillary Clinton secretly attended a closed annual
meeting with approximately 130 of the worlds most
insidiously tyrannical power-broker elite, known as
the Bilderberg Group.

39) Every American man, woman and child is held as
'human collateral'. Our birth certificate represents
each of us as a living stock, or “live-stock”, to be
traded on the world market via the FTC (Federal
Trade Commission), the IMF, and that most ancient
of scams, known, throughout the last millennium, to
every oppressed country the world over, as - 'the
Banking and Loan Industry' (the World Bank), with
each person's value calculated at an average lifetime
estimate of revenues generated via taxation.
(Executive Order 13037)

40) The good news is, under corporate law, the
American people do not have to fulfill their fictitious
obligations. We can discharge any fictitious obligation
with that of another. Because government and various
agencies/corporations can not directly interact with a
living, breathing person (they must address your
fictitious identity using all capital letters), we are not
necessarily obliged in answering to them. Just
remember, we are those who gave and continue giving
government, corporate, and religious giants their
power of control, therefore, if we would stand united
and resolute in both our reason and purpose, e.g. –
collective refusal to participate, by: 

a) boycott of corporate exploitation and government taxation via 'bartering' amongst ourselves and smaller, locally owned businesses, while gardening and farming
whenever possible;

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:44 pm

b) conducting home births without'tagging' our children with certificates, social security numbers, or dangerous and UN-necessary drugging;

c) teaching our children at home, rather than handing
them over to the state-run institution for indoctrination, needless and dangerous drugging, declination in morality, ethics, and exposure to the infectious blight of cynicism; 

d) turning away from television/Hollywood, in favor of reading, writing, andspeaking with one another in order of sharing truth,reason, and wisdom, so that we can 'wake up' and leave government, the main-stream media propaganda, and big organized religion out of our lives where they belong; – could we then begin seeing that which is, and always has been, so skillfully concealed, i.e., at any given time of our collective choosing, we can, bythese and other means, take back that (our God-given, unalienable, sovereign RIGHTS) which for so long has been cleverly manipulated and patiently conditioned away from us.

NOTE:
Please find out how to protect yourself via this link – 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13350740/Redemption-Manual (FYI - my source doc has been removed).

~T

Last one for the day. 

Americans have been watching a massive, controlled Military Operation who strategically and critically planned and successfully trapped the Washington Establishment… Made them all confess their crimes and play a role in this operation piece by piece… as Americans have had to visually see and witness a ‘Continuation of Government’ in the form of a “Presidential Administration” where these corrupt and evil people will, have, and will continue to destroy their system from within, spend all of their dirty money doing so, until it’s time for the Military to visually step in.

The timelines all add up and prove the Military Operation and Occupancy:

1.     Snake Poem read by candidate Donald Trump – January 2016 

2.     2016 Presidential Election – November 2016

3.     President Elect Trump and Putin on Fox News = “ready for ‘reset’… I will work with Trump” – November 9, 2016

4.     Law of War Manual (Military Occupancy and Negotiations etc.) – December 2016

5.     Military Justice Act (Supreme Court clarifying Military Law is separate than Civil Law; heavy emphasis on Military Tribunal terms) – 2016

6.     Military stands behind CIC Trump (Military Intelligence and JAG head bands; Optics) at Inauguration – January 2017 

7.     Saudi Arabia crowns Trump King – May 2017 

8.     Declares Jerusalem Capitol of Israel – December 2017 

9.     Executive Order 13818 – Declares National Emergency to deal with Human Rights Abuse – December 2017

10. CIC Trump walks in front of Queen – July 14, 2018

11. Putin hands CIC Trump soccer ball (“the ball is in your court”; did not participate in 2022 World Cup) – July 16, 2018

12. Executive Order 13848 – September 2018

13. CIC Trump makes history; walks into North Korea – June 2019  

14. National Quantum Initiative – Executive Order 13885 – August 2019

15. Space Force established as Military Branch – December 2019

16. Corona Sars Virus first mentioned to American Public as a Threat from China – February 2020

17. Two more National Emergencies Declared – 
March 13 and 27, 2020

18. Executive Order 13912 Federalizing 1,000,000 National Guard to Active-Duty Status – March 27, 2020

19. CIC Trump quote on attack worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined – May 2020

20. National Guard Troops place fence around Capitol Building (47 US Code 606) – January 2021

21. CIC Trump receives full grade Constitutional by Law and Military Grade Inauguration ceremony – January 20, 2021

22. “Joe Biden” breaks 20th Amendment amongst many other violations – January 20, 2021

23. Aircrafts constantly over and through 33 mile no fly zone radius D.C. – January 2021 to present day

24. “Biden” extends Executive Order 13848 (first time) – September 2021

25. Quantum.gov launched – September 2021 

26. New York Times reports Military Tribunals coming mid-2023 – December 2021

27. Army and branches transfer all communications to Space Force under ONE command (Biden’s never mentioned the Space Force not once; zero News Articles with his name tied to Space Force) – August 2022

28. Major Optics and Comms in CIC Trump speech – November 15.

29. More News Articles establishing Space Force Command Centers with zero mention of Biden – December 2022

Those few timelines and timestamps do nothing but prove a Military Operation and Occupancy along with many more Laws, Codes, Orders, Statutes

The National Guard has been out of their state militia status and operating as Active-Duty Status every day since they were Federalized in March 2020. 
There’s MORE than enough documentation and ‘proof’ to show not only the National Guard, but also thousands of World Alliance Aircrafts in and out of the United States and National Guard bases.

There’s United States Coast Guards with United States Navy at their stations. USCG is Department of Homeland Security during Peacetime and transferred to the Department of the Navy during Wartime.

The Brunson vs. Adams case simply states the obvious… Congress violated the Constitution.
----
Our nightmare is just about to end. Thought these might be good reminders, yes I know they are long, as we hike the ball, 1st and 10, from the 10 yard line. Stay Frosty, Patriots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:46 pm

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

New Debt Clock 4/14/2024:bangbang:

Pic in upper right corner! 

Brazil… :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Mr Pool - Brazil 9/13/22

:red_circle:Ordem e Progresso is the national motto of Brazil. It directly translates from Portuguese as "Order and Progress." The motto is the shortened version of a phrase from French philosopher and positivist Auguste Comte, who once said, "Love as a principle and order as the basis; Progress as the goal.:red_circle:

Towering 2,310 feet above the city of Rio, the Christ the Redeemer statue has fascinated experts and historians for nearly a hundred years.

This landmark is must-see in any visit or free tour around Rio, and for good reasons! It’s the fourth largest statue of Jesus Christ in the world, the largest Art Deco-style sculpture on the planet, and to top it all off, in 2007 the statue was deemed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World along with Machu Picchu, the Great Wall of China and the Roman Colosseum.

Perched on the summit of Mount Corcovado in Rio, the statue stands at a whopping 98 feet (or 30 metres) tall (making it two-thirds the height of New York’s Statue of Liberty), and its outstretched arms reach to 92 feet (or 28 metres) horizontally.

Not only is the statue the most recognizable landmark of Rio, it’s become a cultural icon of Brazil as well. But most importantly, however, the statue has become a global symbol of Christianity that attracts millions of believers and non-believers to the top of Mount Corcovado every year.

@FoJAk3 
@asekin113 
@XRPBrainst0rm 
@8Notables 

Puzzles!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Mike - :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:ALERT ALERT ALERT:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Why Israel won’t attack Iran

If Israel attacks Iran, Iran will take out all the U.S. military bases in the Middle East.

This will bring about a stock market collapse in the U.S.

So the U.S. now has no choice but to decouple from Israel.

But even the decoupling of Israel,

The U.S. stocks will still collapse.

Israel is swallowing the poison :pill: 

https://x.com/mikecristo8/status/1779570513452646447?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 pm

https://x.com/historycalendar/status/1779621592210772076?t=Ku-sqn3cb6YqdVricJ6_fg&s=35

History Calendar (@historycalendar) on X

April 14th marks the anniversary of both President Abraham Lincoln being shot (1865) and the Titanic striking an iceberg (1912). It wouldn’t be until the 15th that Lincoln would die and the Titanic 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:05 am

This WEEK in history! 

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

April 15 - The cruelest week: These 13 historic tragedies happened during the week of April 15

1. The Lincoln Assassination: April 15, 1865

Shortly after the end of the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln was shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth while attending a play at Ford's Theater in Washington, D.C.
Lincoln was carried to a house across the street from the theater, where he died.

2. The San Francisco Earthquake: April 18, 1906

Early in the morning of April 18, 1906, a powerful earthquake, centered on the northern California coast, shook the city of San Francisco

3. The Sinking of the Titanic: April 15, 1912

The passenger liner RMS Titanic sank after striking an iceberg on her maiden voyage across the Atlantic.
The ship carried only 20 lifeboats, which provided an escape for just a fraction of the estimated 2,224 passengers and crew. More than 1,500 people died in the disaster, making it one of the worst commercial maritime disasters during peacetime. 

4. The Ludlow Massacre: April 20, 1914

Striking coal miners and their families were staying in a tent colony outside Ludlow, Colorado when an ongoing conflict with the Colorado Fuel and Iron Company and the Colorado National Guard turned deadly.

5. The Hillsborough Disaster: April 15, 1989

Overcrowding in the standing-only central pen at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, England led to a disastrous event in which 96 people were crushed to death and 766 were injured.

6. The Waco Siege ends: April 19, 1993

The Waco Siege began when members of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms attempted to raid a compound occupied by heavily-armed members of the Branch Davidian religious group.

7. The Oklahoma City Bombing: April 19, 1995

A truck loaded with ammonium nitrate fertilizer exploded outside the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in downtown Oklahoma City, killing 168 people. The blast was, at the time, the worst terror attack in United States history.

8. The Columbine High School Massacre: April 20, 1999

Two students at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado shot and killed 12 students and one teacher and wounded an additional 21 people in a massacre that made the word "Columbine" synonymous with school shootings.

9. The Virginia Tech Shooting: April 16, 2007

Undergraduate student Seung-Hui Cho shot 49 people, killing 32, in the worst school shooting in United States history.

10. The Deepwater Horizon Disaster: April 20, 2010

The Deepwater Horizon oil drilling rig was destroyed by an explosion and subsequent fire while drilling for BP about 40 miles off the Louisiana coast. 11 workers were killed and 17 others were injured.

11. The Boston Marathon Bombing: April 15, 2013

Terrorists detonated two bombs near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in 2013, killing three people and injuring more than 250.

12. The West Fertilizer Company Explosion: April 17, 2013

A fire broke out at a fertilizer storage and distribution facility in the city of West, Texas, about 18 miles north of Waco. As firefighters responded, a massive ammonium nitrate explosion killed 15 people, injured 160 others and destroyed or damaged more than 150 buildings in West.

13. The Notre Dame Cathedral Fire: April 15, 2019

A fire started in the roof of the famous Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral and spread through the structure, toppling the iconic lead and timber spire as firefighters rushed to save the irreplaceable relics and works of art from the 800-year-old church.

Notre Dame fire is just one of many tragedies to happen on April 15
 (https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2019/04/16/april-15-15th-cursed-unlucky-notre-dame-fire-lincoln-titanic-hillsborough-boston-marathon/3483187002/)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:35 am

THE WORLD IS A STAGE - HOUSE OF CARDS FALLS TODAY:bangbang::bangbang:

OBAMA WAS FINALIZING THE CHESS BOARD FOR THE GREAT RESET

BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING - APRIL 15, 2013

THE 117TH ANNUAL BOSTON MARATHON WAS RUN ON PATRIOTS' DAY AT 2:49 p.m. EDT 

6 KILLED 17 LOST LIMBS 

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS TSARNAEV BROTHERS CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THE WARS IN IRAQ

SIMULTANEOUSLY AN ELECTRICAL FIRE AT THE JOHN F. KENNEDY PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY IN NEARBY DORCHESTER WAS INITIALLY FEARED TO BE A BOMB

OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT IN 2013 > THIS WAS THE EVENT THAT WOKE ME UP TO OBAMA. BOSTON WAS MY HOME BORN & RAISED THE EVENT HIT ME HARD

DISTRACTIONS NECESSARY > THE CHESS PIECES WERE BEING PUT IN PLACE IN THE YEAR 2013
WHILE THE MSM & THE  WORLD FOCUSED ON THE WAR & DAILY BOMBINGS & EARTHQUAKES IN 2013

HOUSE OF CARDS WAS RELEASED ON NETFLIX STARING KEVEN SPACEY - FEB 1, 2013:black_joker:
JOHN KERRY BEAT HILLARY CLINTON FOR SECRETARY OF STATE - FEB 1, 2013
POPE FRANCIS WAS ELECTED POPE MAR 13, 2013
XI JINPING NAMED PRESIDENT OF CHINA AND ANNOUNCES SILK ROAD ECONOMIC BELT IN KAZAKHASTAN- MARCH 14, 2013:flag_cn:
JUSTIN TRUDEAU SON OF PIERRE TRUDEAU IS ELECTED PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA - APRIL 14, 2013 > DAY BEFORE THE BOSTON BOMBING
VENEZUELAN DICTATOR NICOLAS MADURO IS ELECTED APR 15, 2013 THE DAY OF THE BOSTON BOMBING
ANGELA MERKEL WINS THIRD TERM ELECTION GERMANY - SEPT 22, 2013
NAWAZ SHARIF SWORN IN AS PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN FOCUSED ON NUKES JUN 5, 2013
HASSAN ROUHANI ELECTED PRESIDENT OF IRAN JUN 14, 2013
PHILIPPE OF BELGIUM BECOMES KING - JUL 21

HERE COMES THE BIG ONE, IN 2013 BITCOIN BECOMES WORLD WIDE ADOPTED & BUSINESSES BEGIN ACCEPTING IT AS PAYMENT IN JAN 2014 GOLDEN GATE HOTEL & CASINO LAS VEGAS ANNOUNCED ACCEPTANCE OF BITCOIN 

ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE AVICII RELEASED WAKE ME UP ON JUN 17, 2013, CARL ICAHN SUES DELL, AND ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK IS RELEASED

GET READY TO SEE THESE SICK  IN ORANGE JUMP SUITS AS THE PUBLIC WAKES UP DURING THE HOUSE OF CARDS.

P.S OUR HISTORY IS DISGUSTING WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH:page_with_curl:

HAPPY PATRIOTS DAY TIME TO END THIS 

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1779891873194053863?t=oY51T_8-AmOopcddZo6d_g&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:18 am

~T: Interesting stuff here.....some of which I've not fully dug on in my historical research. In particular the Columbia component with the Roman's and [zionists]. Gotta go back to the well....and it makes perfect sense. 

:THE UNITED STATES:WAS/IS THE REPUBLIC OF COLUMBIA:

The world really isn't what we thought it was. Let me preface this with the fact that I needed to set my search engine back to 1980 to find any information on the subject. I found it odd that Columbia was trending given what I found about Columbia records then I realized how often Columbia is used in the US 

Columbia Space Shuttle (the first crewed mission to land on the Moon)
Columbia Hollywood Studios
The District of Columbia; 
Columbia, South Carolina; 
Columbia University; 
"Hail, Columbia"; 
the Columbia River
Columbia Rediviva

Turns out the United States used to be COLUMBIA during the ROMAN EMPIRE 
🤯it was the historical name applied to the Americas and to the New World. 
Makes you think twice about "Christofer Columbus" now doesn't it! 🤨

In 1784, the former King's College in New York City had its name changed to Columbia College, which became the nucleus of the present-day Ivy League Columbia University. King George II & The Church of England.

Columbia owns most of the land under Rockefeller Center. For generations, the corollary has been that Rockefeller Center owned the buildings on Columbia's land. “That goes back to the Ark,” said Peter R. Pouncey, dean of Columbia College. So then technically the Royal Family / Britain owns most of the land in NY that we have come to know today & Rockefeller pays rent

All Rockefeller Center publications say the same thing: that the buildings on Columbia‐owned land are “owned and managed by Rockefeller Center Inc.”

Actually, all of the buildings put up in the nineteen‐thirties on Columbia‐owned land, including Radio City Music Hall, the Associated Press building, and nine others, belonged to Columbia as soon as they were built, under the terms of the original lease between John D. Rockefeller Jr. and the Columbia trustees, dated Oct. 1, 1928.

The first lease between Columbia University and Rockefeller Center is dated Oct. 1, 1928. It covered nearly all of the land in the three square blocks bordered by Fifth Avenue, the Avenue of the Americas and 48th and 51st Streets. 

The land was part of the permanent endowment of Columbia University. which received it as a gift from the State of New York in 1814.

Columbia is a goddess-like human used throughout our history After Columbia Pictures adopted Columbia as its logo in 1924, she has since appeared as bearing a torch similar to that of the Statue of Liberty. Ancient Romans worshipped Libertas, Goddess of Liberty. Our own Statue of Liberty, actually entitled Liberty Enlightening the World, is directly modeled on classical depictions of libertas.

In 46 BC, the Roman Senate voted to build and dedicate a shrine to Libertas in recognition of Julius Caesar, but no temple was built; instead, a small statue of the goddess stood in the Roman Forum. So does the Statue of Liberty actually symbolize Roman Rule over the United States?!?!

CBS's former legal name was the Columbia Broadcasting System, first used in 1928. The name derived from an investor, the Columbia Phonograph Manufacturing Company, which owned Columbia :

The April 6, 1901 cover of Puck depicts Columbia wearing a warship bearing the words "world power" as her Easter bonnet. World Power? Done By Easter?

Washington State used to be known as part of the Federation of Columbia. So is that why Washington State is the main hub of Evil I identified.  Is this why Britain has a secret rule over the US that no one knows about?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:31 am

:dizzy:I'm so confused by all this I wasn't to find more information but info is so scared and restricted on the subject. The Roman Empire map shows 44 BC - 117 CE.... What are we waiting on 117 Oppenheimer & Genesis The Flood and Q post 44 my fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon us. Elon said the Roman Empire will fall so Is the Roman Empire the royal family & Britian? Is this why they have a secret rule over our country?!?!?!

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1781665510012125627?t=rMSWCj9QyBjb3MWT7-xYXA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:36 am

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]What did Adolf Hitler say about Palestine before the creation of Israel?
video: https://twitter.com/in_the_shadqws/status/1781669070854893973?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 pm

A WEEK TO REMEMBER⁉⁉⁉

THE EVENTS IN HISTORY THIS WEEK ARE UNREAL‼‼‼

COLUMBINE SHOOTING
BOSTON MARATHON TERRORIST ATTACK
OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING
TITANIC SINKING
DEEPWATER HORIZON OIL SPILL BP OIL
SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE
NOTRA DAM FIRE
FDR TAKES US OFF GOLD STANDARD
AMERICAN REVOLUTION BEGINS
SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD
BAY OF PIGS
JOHNSON SPACE CENTER SHOOTING
ALLISON MACK ARRESTED FOR NXVIM
DEREK CHAUVIN CONVICTED > GEROGE FLOYD
PRINCE CHARLES SUCCEEDS QUEEN ELIZABETH II
FUNERAL OF APRINCE PHILLIP
CHARLES MANSON SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON
JIMMY CARTER ATTACKED BY A RABBIT > FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT
SIRHAN IS CONVICTED OF ASSASSINATED ROBERT F KENNEDY 
RODNEY KING RIOTS
POPE BENEDICT XVI INAUGURATED
GAME OF THRONES RELEASED
DEATH OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN
DEATH OF JP MORGAN
DEATH OF JOHN JACOB ASTOR
DEATH OF RICHARD NIXON
DEATH OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN 
DEATH OF ALBERT EINSTEIN 
BIRTHDAY OF ADOLF HITLER
DEATH OF BARBRA BUSH CRAWLEY 
DEATH OF GEORGE CLINTON👀
DEATH OF AVICII DJ WAKE ME UP
BIRTHDAY OF NAPOLEON III
DEATH OF DICK CLARK (Symbolic OF OUR NEW YEARS)
DEATH OF CHARLES DARWIN
BIRTHDAY OF @RealJamesWoods (SYMBOLIC OF WHITE HOUSE DOWN)
BIRTHDAY OF LEONARDO DI VINCI 
RAY KROC FOUNDS MCDONALDS (JOHN WAYNE GACY)
GENERAL ELECTRIC IS FOUNDED (BLACKOUT NECESSARY)

WOW SAFE TO SAY A WEEK TO REMEMBER IS A COMBINATION OF BOTH PAST & PRESENT. SAFE TO SAY WE WILL BE ADDING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE OR POSSIBLY MULTIPLE "EVENTS" TO THIS LIST BEFORE MONDAY MORNING.

FUTURE PROVES PAST

A WEEK TO REMEMBER

BLACKOUT NECESSARY 👆👆 GE FOUNDED👆👆

FROM DARK 🌑 TO LIGHT 🌕

SusieQ add - When Is Passover 2024?

Passover 2024 begins on April 22, 2024, and ends on April 30, 2024. The date of Passover changes each year because the date is set not by the Gregorian calendar (https://www.history.com/news/6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-gregorian-calendar),  but by the lunar-based Hebrew calendar. 
It always occurs during the Hebrew month of Nisan.

https://x.com/tradergirlq/status/1781715279464091734?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:39 pm

Passover 

When Is Passover 2024?
Passover 2024 begins on April 22, 2024, and ends on April 30, 2024. The date of Passover changes each year because the date is set not by the Gregorian calendar, but by the lunar-based Hebrew calendar. It always occurs during the Hebrew month of Nisan.

God then told Moses that, as proof of God’s power, the Egyptians would suffer a series of plagues until Pharaoh agreed to let the Jews go:
1Turning the water of the Nile to blood
2Frogs
3Lice
4Wild beasts
5Cattle disease
6Boils
7Hail
8Locusts
9Darkness
10Slaying of the Egyptian firstborn
During the last plague, God killed the firstborn of each Egyptian family, but “passed over” (thus “Passover”) the houses of the Israelites (who had marked their doors with lamb’s blood), leaving their children unharmed. With this plague Pharaoh finally relented, and let the Israelites go. They hurriedly packed and left Egypt, without enough time for their bread to rise (hence the holiday’s prohibition on eating leavened, or risen, grain products, and the custom of eating matzah).

https://reformjudaism.org/jewish-holidays/passover/passover-history

https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/passover

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:17 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

A newly discovered letter written by former first lady Mary Todd Lincoln (https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/mary-todd-lincolns-temper-may-have-hastened-abrahams-murder/) shows a side of her that is rarely seen, an author and historical document expert told FOX Business.
The letter is addressed to George Harrington; his descendants reportedly found it in their family archives.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/letter-mary-todd-lincoln-newly-discovered-shows-rare-side-former-first-lady-expert

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos   The History of Today  The Continuity Behind the Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Today The Continuity Behind the Chaos
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next