Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:08 am

New type of HAARP?

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 am

It's kind of scary!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am

It looks kinda like an electrical arc, the same type seen in a Jacobs ladder or an electrical sub station going open circuit as in the videos below.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape WATCH   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:35 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cab_1373076396
Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape
Unknown Source of light in the sky. Acting as if something is controlling it.

Rapidly morphing the shape of this. ''Cloud''
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cab_1373076396#Mlc8VYmGGvkZObVB.99
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

We KNOW we are living "somewhere" in the end times, don't we? But, to see these things like this light in the clouds, see the videos with all the people hearing such strange sounds and the like... really causes me to both shake my head in amazement and to remind myself that indeed we are in a time unlike anything we've ever experienced!

I, myself had an interesting sighting last year aboard an airplane that I managed to photograph and put on the web for others to see, if you are interested in looking at it (and helping me understand what it was I saw) please go to http://outtheplanewindow.wordpress.com/ and check it out. There you will find photos and info about how I came to see it. Once you see something like this you can't forget it or ignore there is something going on.

Last edited by saved on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

honestly, what gets me is how often i bring up stuff like this while i try to explain to friends and family that we are no longer in "normalville"... the only person that listens is my younger sis.  everyone else just says "hrrmmm" and go on about their lives.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Where was this filmed? Really strange!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 am

r3m0 wrote:
honestly, what gets me is how often i bring up stuff like this while i try to explain to friends and family that we are no longer in "normalville"... the only person that listens is my younger sis.  everyone else just says "hrrmmm" and go on about their lives.

Most people just cannot deal with it all emotionally. To escape their normalcy bias and accept things are no longer normal, and especially for those who don't cling to the Most High for safety, is horrifyingly scary. People rely on the observed safety of the physical world we live in - work hard, save your money, see the doctor for any health problems, watch tv, etc.... and to really come to knowledge that there is something more happening around us means they have to redefine their paradigm of reality. Most would rather support their old belief systems even if they know they are lying to themselves to keep up the facade. The alternative is just too much for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

"r3m0 wrote:
honestly, what gets me is how often i bring up stuff like this while i try to explain to friends and family that we are no longer in "normalville"... the only person that listens is my younger sis.  everyone else just says "hrrmmm" and go on about their lives."

"saved wrote:
Most people just cannot deal with it all emotionally. To escape their normalcy bias and accept things are no longer normal, and especially for those who don't cling to the Most High for safety, is horrifyingly scary. People rely on the observed safety of the physical world we live in - work hard, save your money, see the doctor for any health problems, watch tv, etc.... and to really come to knowledge that there is something more happening around us means they have to redefine their paradigm of reality. Most would rather support their old belief systems even if they know they are lying to themselves to keep up the facade. The alternative is just too much for them."

I believe this is a large part of why "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."  Luke 21:26

The normalcy bias that has been inculcated in our populace is very strong.  And so are the distractions that keep people from taking the time to really think things through.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 am

undefined wrote:

I believe this is a large part of why "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."  Luke 21:26

The normalcy bias that has been inculcated in our populace is very strong.  And so are the distractions that keep people from taking the time to really think things through.

Very good observation about "men's hearts failing them from fear...." - you know when I immerse myself in it all that is going on today and forget to run to my Abba I get quite overwhelmed and full of dispair and hopelessness. But then I remember! Ah, to have Him!!!

But the poor materialistic people who have not a relationship with the Father and the Son must have REAL horror when honestly viewing today's events.

And yes, we do have distractions today that, if you want to, you can dive into and completely distract youself. Smartphones, online games (and don't they seem demonic?) and so many other ways to do anything but actually think are too convenient for those seeking to avoid looking at the truth. 2 Thessalonians speaks about a strong delusion and I know it might not exactly mean this but it has an application here, I think.

Personally, I believe it is important to pray for wisdom and clarity daily. So many have longed to see the unfolding events that surround us daily but it is not especially "fun" to go through is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape......   Unknown Force Changing Cloud's Shape...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1