Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 12:13 pm

I cannot say this is fact, but it's the one thing that has troubled me for the past
3 1/2 + years.

Graphene nanoparticles were excitable through frequencies-generating behavioral changes in the subjects. To be more exact: graphene nanoparticles find resonance in the frequency of 41,6 GHz microwaves of the 5G technology.

https://truth11.com/2021/06/22/vaccines-deliver-graphene-oxide-nanotubes-for-5g-mind-control/

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5oN-PoVgAArGeh?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 5:41 pm

The one above plus a post I thought I put up on electromagnetism (?)...It's all overlapping and merging:

Aren't we a 'volume of mass' ?

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5zo7rPWQAAg2dD?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:19 pm

I did hear tin foil hats only make it worse~  

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for 6__sJxoq?format=png&name=small

https://stop5g.cz/us/synthetic-telepathy-remote-neural-monitoring-5g-satellite-harassment-patent-us3951134a-1976-24-patents-neurological-warfare/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:23 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5z3wcYXMAczZTs?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:18 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/psQhGWQ7mGEg/

Your brain & behaviours can be controlled by someone else remotely via the use of energy waves/fields. Could the COVID jab be facilitating this ?

https://www.universallifetools.com/2021/05/covid-vaccines-genetically-targeted-magnetic-control-of-the-nervous-system/

COVID Vaccines – Genetically targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System ?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:21 pm

New Type
@NewType36999768
· Jul 6

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

Released on Pubmed early 2020 then taken down two weeks later.

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5lyGPoXEAUKQUC?format=jpg&name=small

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5lyMIhXwAAneQ-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:21 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5lyS6uWUAE_0d6?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:23 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5lz9EJWYAAG0Mc?format=jpg&name=medium
FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l2pLOXwAA__5G?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:27 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l28FiXwAMgHoJ?format=jpg&name=medium
FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l3OlPWQAIcPFY?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:28 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l3ZWbWYAEuQZ8?format=jpg&name=medium
FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l3c07XIAAsFo2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:32 pm

https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/07/24/5g-technology-and-induction-of-coronavirus-in-skin-cells/

5G Technology and Induction of Coronavirus in Skin Cells

July 24, 2020

--------------------------------------

https://www.uimedianetwork.org/en/assembling-the-kill-grid

ASSEMBLING THE KILL GRID

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:35 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E5l7aVnWQAIg8nb?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:37 pm

This one is quite advanced.  On a quick scan It seems to address where religious thoughts-beliefs occur in the brain, and what happens after societal traumatic events.

https://academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/3/387/2375059

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Michael A. Persinger was an American-Canadian professor of psychology at Laurentian University, a position he had held from 1971 until his death in 2018.

#GodHelmet
#MindControl
#MagneticFields
#BrainSynchronization

Michael Persinger on No More Secrets

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:42 pm

So, I hit the motherlode tonight.  Sources are

https://twitter.com/NewType36999768

https://twitter.com/Alpha_Mind7

and you can branch off from there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:50 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E3nSjCVXMAACYQW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:10 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E53sXSfWEAAW8Kk?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Think of the Embassy 'attacks'

Why so many hits on google about this TI phenomenon?

Almost a billion hits just on Targeted Individuals
FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for 2757

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E51FFyZXoAIp6Tf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 11:39 am

I'm always dissatisfied with something I have no understanding of that is going to directly impact me/us.

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E58dA9aXIAMU2rk?format=jpg&name=large
Lukasz Olejnik

@lukOlejnik
· 2h

256-qubit "analog" quantum computer reported. Huge progress happening here. Caution: this is not a "normal" quantum computing device. "our platform can be readily used to address open questions in many-body physics"
https://

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E58bfyIXIAIb7LV?format=jpg&name=medium
FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E58b4zVXMAAVR7n?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 11:41 am

AWESOME Trump salute-short

https://twitter.com/NnameTrump/status/1413676762719039491

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 6:08 pm

short film

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 4:34 pm

So, who at the
@uspto
decided that magnetic (free) energy devices were against the interest of the economy, therefore restricting patents on these devices?

i.e. the economy that is based the ways and means citizens live THEIR lives.
Cred Charles flynn

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for Eue2JMJXAAEpJU_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Assembling the Kill grid  presentation

https://www.uimedianetwork.org/en/playing/assembling-the-kill-grid

---
repost?  Thought control

https://www.bitchute.com/video/psQhGWQ7mGEg/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 11:03 am

To hell with repercussions-push out 5g NOW he says

https://twitter.com/CGP8TRX9/status/1413004590837075970/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:22 am

https://silview.media/2021/06/29/bombshell-german-and-british-defense-collaborate-on-massive-human-augumentation-program-sweden-and-finland-involved-too/

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for Image-59

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 3:52 pm

5G  5G  5G.   Space Force/Intel needs it.  What do we do?

With a thimble full of luck, maybe the ideas herein are wrong?

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filing/1092223856297#:~:text=Secondly%2C%20the%20police%20have%20been,his%20experiments%20on%20behavioural%20modification

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 am

Graphene oxide-nano particles

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7HTiDsWUAAEfdj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E7HTiDsWUAAEfdj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 5:50 pm

This on Luciferase :  https://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2021/08/luciferase-or-lucifers-race-activated-by-the-signal-you-need-to-know-this-information-this-is-the-one-game-for-your-soul-a-must-see-documentary-videos-2600614.html
----------------------------

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E88VV3aXoAAtpKb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 6:01 pm

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E88VVY0WUAMgWpx?format=jpg&name=900x900

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for E88VWo7X0AcPCLB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for   FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY is this the info I've been waiting for
Page 1 of 1