Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting on October

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Waiting on October Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on October   Waiting on October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:52 am

You men may not know...when a woman has her first baby of course it's all new and strange, but the eighth month gets bizarre, as denial takes over. 
The mirror and the 'symptoms' are all some strange joke because 'obviously', after all this time,  there is no end to it;  it's never going to change, nothing's ever going to happen. There's nothing left to do but resign yourself to trying to catch a little sleep on the couch in between trips to the potty for the rest of your life.

I would suggest that's where we're at~on the verge of resigning ourselves to "this"
nonsense for the rest of our lives. Except the 'doctor' who is supposed to know about these things, has said something about October,  from the beginning.
RED October, specifically.  And did he say, October Surprise?  Or am I dreaming again.
I did a search for October on the posts and came up with TWO.  I'll have to try some different boards because there's way more than two.

I'm losing all credibility with the men (conservative, republican) in my life.
Men are 'visual'.  They put stock into what they can see, and see for themselves.
I have to explain the Repubs stepped way back to allow the dems to expose themselves. And that now is NOT the time to walk away.

But I'll tell you, whatever happens next better be MONUMENTAL, because we're losing them.  They're just about as mad and fed up with ALL republicans as they are with the democrats.
I don't have to tell Mike and others here that.  And we have the benefit of knowing 'the Plan".

I wish that what Kavanaugh endured had been enough.  But, I guess it wasn't.
So, let's see what their beloved fbi comes up with.  It better be good! It ain't the same horse they put in the barn.
There's LOTS to work with.  Will they expose the dems?
God, I hope so.

Priority one is the midterms.  Our mandate to keep going.
YET, I ask myself, WHEN would the Team ever give up?  NEVER.
I say, "Get us there.  WHATEVER it takes".  And I trust they will.

And what is our part?  Vote.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Waiting on October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on October   Waiting on October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:13 am

Here's one from NOV. 20, 2017:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150166936 Waiting on October Fold
Nov 20 2017 02:29:21 (EST)
(cont..)
When was this announced?
When did events in SA transpire?
Who controlled a large portion of Twitter stock?
Why is this relevant?
Define oppression.
Who controls the narrative?
Who really controls the narrative?
Who guards the narrative?
Does the MSM shelter and protect select ‘party’ members?
Does this protection insulate these ‘party’ members?
Who controls the narrative?
What laws were put in place to protect the MSM from lawsuits?
Who specifically passed this law?
What is immunity?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What previous SC ruling provided protection to reporters from having to reveal their ‘confidential’ source(s)?
How many people are unaware of the ‘truth’ due to the stranglehold?
How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?
What are crumbs (think H-wood/DC)
Define ‘lead-in’ (think play)?
What has been occurring recently?
The stage must be set.
Crumbs are easy to swallow.
What if Hugh Hefner was /a Clown In America?
What is a honeypot?
Define blackmail.
How could this be applied?
Fantasy land.
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
No Such Agency.
The hunter becomes the hunted.
Operations underway.
Operators active.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Silent war (some gets out).
The Great Awakening.
Iron Eagle.
Godfather III.
The Hunt for Red October.
Q

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Waiting on October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on October   Waiting on October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:28 am

i hope you're right, dove, but i just don't have your confidence...i'm ready to shoot them,dove....they are demonic and have been turned over to a reprobate mind....they are out of control and their energy is fueled by evil.....the republicans are wimps and scared little vaginas who will follow right along because they are happy getting paid and laid as the "controlled opposition"...a few are planted demoncrats....dove,they have no moral conscience, no standard of decency....i fear its over and we will be next....all i can say is that if they come for me, they better wear armor
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Waiting on October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on October   Waiting on October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 3:44 pm

michael371 wrote:
i hope you're right, dove, but i just don't have your confidence...i'm ready to shoot them,dove....they are demonic and have been turned over to a reprobate mind....they are out of control and their energy is fueled by evil.....the republicans are wimps and scared little vaginas who will follow right along because they are happy getting paid and laid as the "controlled opposition"...a few are planted demoncrats....dove,they have no moral conscience, no standard of decency....i fear its over and we will be next....all i can say is that if they come for me, they better wear armor
I get it.  I can get that angry. And they deserve every ounce of judgement heaped on them in this life and the next.  And I'm going to tell them so.  Because I CAN!
lol.  It's SOMETHING + VOTING and talking to whoever I can that I can do.
Shooting....not so much.  Cursing?  Oh yeah.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting on October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on October   Waiting on October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on October
Page 1 of 1