Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!   Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 5:41 pm

I will never buy a Tesla product – EVER !!! This is mega scary and vitally important to watch and understand. Just imagine these robots with guns, instructions from their luciferian creators, and an AI brain more powerful than any human brain for a preview. Anyone remember the 1987 movie “RoboCop”?

This is highly prophetic and Biblical stuff – in my humble opinion.

First two video’s are about 11 minutes each and focus on the Tesla robot being developed. I notice in one of them Elon Musk talking about the AI in his companies cars as being sentient – that means being conscious and self aware. Now imagine this in a robot with more brain power than any human. You getting the message I’m trying to warn you about?

The last video is the entire AI Day presentation. Though video is 3 hours long it really doesn’t start until the 47 minute mark so skip ahead to there to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orkBCaUqDVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZjQ1_qYQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0z4FweCy4M

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!   Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 5:23 pm

People are starting to comment on this AI robot thing. This is an interesting 9½ minute view that I found balanced and fair, and also interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPd3eFN7880

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!   Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Well what do ya thunk about dis an dat? Have some more Musk. Psychopath, or brilliant? I'd say he's a mix of both - and probably a very dangerous man. Someone to probably keep a close watch on.

Click the link to see the entire article that I just screenshot below. After that go take a look at a Musk Tesla video that as it just so happens I watched last night from my U-screwed recommendations. Very revealing info in that video.

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/22/are-you-getting-yet-elon-musk-is-a-psychopathic-moron-spacexs-starlink-satellites-near-misses-with-other-spacecraft-are-getting-out-of-control-experts-say/

Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! Psycho10

And now the video. Take a shot of tequila every time you hear, "I feel very certain". You'll be completely pickled and likely won't make it to the end before passing out.

LENGTH: 32 minutes. Slide over to the 15 minute mark to get to the Starlink part if you are in a hurry. The entire video was quite revealing though if you watch it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaUCDZ9d09Y

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!   Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tesla AI Robots – Tesla AI Day – Not in God’s World – Remember WHO is the god of this World – Pay Attention !!!
Page 1 of 1