Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Act of God or Tesla tech?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Act of God or Tesla tech? Empty
PostSubject: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:17 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2881287/Gone-flash-moment-car-explodes-pieces-LIGHTNING-allegedly-hits-high-speed-police-chase.html

Gone in a flash? The moment car explodes into pieces as LIGHTNING allegedly hits it during high-speed police chase after church robbery.

-----------------------------
Interesting story regardless of whether its the true story or the 'cover' story.

edit to add: note the curious 'mound' with the tower on the right side of the road pre-strike.

Last edited by quietobserver on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo etc.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Act of God or Satan   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:50 am

Act of God or Satan....Nikola Telsa what an interesting genius but with all advanced technology the question is where did it come from? The technology of the fallen angels....

Act of God or Tesla tech? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWqk3ekuwL2d02j3GkIBYZeadVen82Rw7l_WRVj3A-lR3puCan

Who is responsible for this extremely gifted man’s technological breakthroughs and discoveries? God, or Satan? 

Nikola claims to have visions of flashes of light, in which he had no control over, tormenting him as images would appear, unstoppable and flooding his mind. He stated, “When the word was spoken to me, the image of the object would appear vividly. And sometimes, I was unable to extinguish whether what I saw was tangible or not. This caused me great discomfort and anxiety.”

In the hotel room, he claims to have spoken with ghosts from his past. Phantoms, waiting for him to succumb. He remembered triumphant moments when he was struck with the vision of his world transforming electric motor, the same design used today! “Like a flash of lightening, in an instant, the truth was revealed!”
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 am

The exploding car is very bizarre. Shocked
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:02 am

Head on high speed collision with an oncoming car. Orange car was in the opposite traffic lane when the crash happened. Also watching frame by frame shows some possible evidence of video editing. Step through it frame by frame and you'll see what I see.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks researcher.  Lightning just wouldn't do that to a car unless it's driving around on metal tires!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 am

researcher wrote:
Head on high speed collision with an oncoming car. Orange car was in the opposite traffic lane when the crash happened. Also watching frame by frame shows some possible evidence of video editing. Step through it frame by frame and you'll see what I see.

I believe that falls under "none of the above". My bandwidth won't even let the video run, but the pics and coverage are interesting. Violent head ons don't usually end well, prayers for whomever was evidently headed the wrong way at the wrong place or however that cliche goes.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Debunked, here's the actual footage... 

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:58 am

Good find there scottr99. That video nailed it shut and closed the case on this one.

Score: bad driver=1 - Tesla tech=0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act of God or Tesla tech?   Act of God or Tesla tech? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act of God or Tesla tech?
Page 1 of 1