Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System Empty
PostSubject: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:45 am

I do think I got a nod a little while ago that yes it is real.
This poster has seemed to legitimately have insider news.
And this would be in OPPOSITION to the NWO. 
So, here we go~

Margaret.L.Cornell

@MargaretLCornel

16h

Regarding Nesara. I have copies of the the rollout signed off by Donald at the Hague. The rollout is done in phases. The U.S. is #74 on the list in Phase 2. The 72 above us had a much more life or death need for funds. Releases are done in order by humanitarian need.

The documents are Top Secret due to who is placed where so I can't drop them here. I just want you to know that 209 countries really did sign off and it is signed, sealed and delivered. Nothing will stop release.

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FCR8BYTWUBcSuu-?format=jpg&name=large

FROM AN ANON IN THREAD:
Fed reserve was merged into gov treasury in March last year and then bankrupted, Nesara was designed to replace the illegal fed reserve.
-----------------
(me: I have heard the Fed is dead too, but just hint-drops, not 'proofs'.
BUT, it's coming together. We really are close to the end, ready to start
the 'New beginning'. We will all probably faint when we see ALL that's
already happened-and we really knew nothing of it.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: NESARA GESARA QFS   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:20 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FJWAwmVVQAEQJS0?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Dove on Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 9:44 pm

Might wanna have a listen to today's Clif High video. I agree with Clif that N/G is probably a big nothing burger, but I'm open minded about it at the same time. Always seemed half baked with a hopium filled center to me though.

It’s a Gas Woo

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RVl1AUNGQBk5/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 10:13 pm

I've been avoiding it for months.  I don't even know enough about it to comment on it.  Yet.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 2:27 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FJazOMgWQAEw_Pp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 8:59 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FPTVfBoX0AI0m9B?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 1:16 pm

Whiplash347
@vvhipIash347
8h
Gesara = 1000 yrs of peace, no more wars. This is why the tunnels are being bombed too apart from rescuing children & killing Chimera's. This is why all private intelligence companies are being removed from existence. Ie Mossad/CIA & 5Eyes. Only intelligence staying is military

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FRWFbYaXoAEowf0?format=jpg&name=medium

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FRWFcAgXMAgmOkC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 7:11 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FSL97B9WUAE8el1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 9:42 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FSRglWlXIAAkut4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 10:30 am

https://twitter.com/IAMINUNISON/status/1526427570119528448

NESARA GESARA Thread. In order for NESARA to fully kick in, we must have a Crash which is imminent because the current one is already crashing. 210 Countries have already signed up whereas precious metals is backing their currency.

Russia went first I posted that on this page like 5 weeks ago whereas Putin announced before March of this year ended that only Gold currency would be allowed in international trading. So therefore the Ruble is Russia's currency and the FIAT Dollar is gone.

We will soon see Rainbow Currency which is our cash dollars which will be backed by precious metals. We will have a smaller government and the military will be the only form of intelligence i.e. no more 3 letter intelligence agencies.

The Crash will occur because the military would have found proof that the 2020 election was a fraudulent one with foreign interference. This is why I'd stated a few weeks back that those involved will lose their citizenship because of foreign interference

Because of the Executive Orders 13818, 13848 and 13159 we get that money because that money was earned illegally through Human Trafficking and so forth. So when their money was seized, that money was and is slated to come to the people.

From the birth Certificates that's been traded on the Stock Exchange the Drug Money, the Human Trafficking and so on which accumulated to over 25 Quadrillion Dollars that money is coming to us. The Greatest Transfer of Wealth.

The Banks those that haven't closed because some have because they wouldn't sign for the new BASEL 3 which is ran by the Quantum Computer. When the military tested the system and all banks pinged back to a particular source, then all things were a go.

MSM will be gone because they've been complicit in this deception which is why so many people don't know about this and were convinced by MSM to get vaccinated. The military will remove MSM that's a fact. the money comes to us in increments because it's so much

And if you notice with the banks in your town, you don't have Tellers because you will soon have Advisors. They will switch to this for I've heard that Wells Fargo has already began to move in that direction in Colorado. Soon we're gonna see mass arrest.

Debt forgiveness is included in NESARA GESARA because the Cabal enslaved the entire world for centuries. People died in debt. Med-Beds will soon come due to this by the end of the year and all 6000 cures will be released.

All attorneys, and Judges will be retrained in Constitutional Law.

Soon people will hear that the Chinese Yuan is Gold Backed.

It's over 209 Countries that have and I'm sure they have for no country will be without it. GESARA is for countries outside America. Everything will come to light.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 8:53 pm

youtu.be/dhmnV4CALRo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 3:30 pm

NESARA GESARA Global Reset Simply Explained

https://rumble.com/v14zn23-nesara-gesara-global-reset-simply-explained.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Edward Snowden, [7/2/2022 8:52 PM]

NESARA - GESARA - REVEALED 

NESARA implements the following changes: 

1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank
debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare:
1. a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes the income tax
3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the USTreasury national sales
tax area.
4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential ‘new items only’ sales tax revenue for thegovernment. In
other words food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens 6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal
matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment. Hundreds of thousands of Americans under
the control of foreign powers will lose their citizenship, be deported to other countries, and barred
from reentry for the remainder of their life. And millions of people will soon discover their college
degrees are now worthless paper.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s
announcement. The interim government will cancel all “National Emergencies” and return us back
to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury, ‘rainbow currency,’ backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious
metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US
Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period theFederal Reserve will be
allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for oneyear in order to remove all Federal
Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide
17. Establishes peace throughout the world
18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld
from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.
Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals, the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA.
During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order.

Join➣ @SnowdenHacks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 11:45 am

NESARA already a law?  Just not enforced?

Short story

9/11 and NESARA:

23 farmers filled a case against the federal banks to reclaim the property of their land and discovered by accident the huge fraud the New World order was running under the two constitutions.
The farmers won the case and the act to reverse the fraud was signed up under NESARA.

U.S. President Bill Clinton was supposed to sign NESARA into law on October 10, 2000.....

Let us consider what happened with the creation of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). The Act was passed by the United States Congress on March 9, 2000 and then sent to President Bill Clinton for his signature. President Clinton signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000, and it was to be announced (enacted) the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001 (Remember what happened on that date at the Twin Towers in New York City?). At that point NESARA, as with any legislation so acted upon, became a “law of the land”, but wait a minute! No one wanted to enforce it. Why? No one wanted to enforce NESARA because this law required the physical and permanent removal from their government positions of all those, who were treasonous. Those, who had deliberately acted outside the Constitution of the Republic, had committed treason. Those who were treasonous included the United States president and vice president, the presidential cabinet, all members of Congress, various government departmental heads, all fifty governors of the fifty states, judges and others. 
To hide NESARA from public view and, thus, to prevent its enforcement by popular demand, the United States Supreme Court placed a gag order on all public officials, the United States military, law enforcement personnel, bankers, attorneys, judges, the media and anyone else, who knew about NESARA and, who might give information about NESARA to the public. If the people learned the Truth about NESARA, they would demand its enforcement. This could not be allowed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:10 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2376

The dark cabal has had time enough to change gracefully, but they have failed dismally. People will live in the moment of now, i.e. growing their own food, and also food for others. These activities don’t need belief systems, they are spontaneous. Many people are actually going to enjoy their jobs as they experience it gives them meaning and purpose, another way to serve. Those that don’t hold jobs will find alternative ways to experience happiness and contribute to the common good. 
However, fundamentally, real change lies in a shift of your consciousness and thinking. 
As the time approaches for a great change in our society, it is time to transform pain and suffering from past experiences into joy, peace and prosperity! A new day is dawning that will bring in a caring and respectful epoch for humanity! 

As you grow in consciousness, respect for each other takes on a new, expanded meaning. Respect is not for personal gain. It is your sovereign right. Unity consciousness honors and holds every soul in high esteem at all times. Respect will transform society and push it blessedly toward a new outcome. Respect for every individual will be the norm. It is the lynchpin for our new and transforming society, based on Unity consciousness. 

GESARA is an acronym for Global Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act or Global Economic Security and Reformation Act. There is a ongoing dispute about what the true name is, according to the information I read. It is the most ground breaking reformation act to sweep the planet to restore worldwide prosperity, peace, and a New Golden Age that works for everyone, and not just for a few elite. 
GESARA was voted to be implemented by all 209 sovereign nations of the world, per the signed 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change, starting with the restored Republic of the United States (known in the USA as NESARA – National Economic Security and Reformation Act or National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act). In the United States, this single act does away with cancers like the Federal Reserve Bank, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and USA, Inc. shadow government, plus so much more! 
Implementation of GESARA and NESARA is imminent. 
Why is GESARA necessary...?
Planet Earth and humanity are experiencing The Great Shift of Consciousness, also known as Ascension or The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness. Mother Earth is returning to be a sacred planet, and is taking the entire human population with her . It’s a golden age beyond our wildest imaginations. 
The “dark cabal” governing authority has intentionally and methodically hidden humanity’s historical truth  for over 13,000 years. It’s plan was to enslave humanity for its own selfish ends. It almost succeeded. 
The Galactic Federation of Light and the Forces of Light have been tasked by Prime Creator Source to stop and reverse the momentum of this rebellious and blatant dark cabal, and put an end to its deceit and to help humanity and Mother Earth bring into alignment the goals of The Great Shift in Consciousness. 

Here’s a short description of NESARA's mandate in the United States: 
Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt. 

Abolishes Federal Income Taxes in the U.S. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed, nor will used items such as old homes. 

Abolishes the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area. 

Restores Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters in the Republic of the United States of America. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law. 
Removes all dark cabal agents and administration officials and all members of the U.S. Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 4:00 pm

NESARA / GESARA explained in great detail 

"The End of Poverty, The End of Debt, The Beginning of a New Golden Age!" 
No Poverty, No Hunger, No Debt, Only Global Prosperity and Peace for ALL!
Final Wake Up Call NESARA has merged with GESARA 

The announcement of GESARA will now affect the Republic along with the rest of the world amounting to a total of 206 sovereign nations. 
The new financial system is part of GESARA law.

The IMF will announce the “global gold-standard monetary system” once GESARA is announced. All remaining fiat currencies will be cashed in for gold-standard currency. 
Paper money will eventually be phased out and all currencies will be digital under the new financial system. 

The goal is to make the transition event simple, smooth, and swift. The new financial system has been online for months and is hosted on a protected quantum server that cannot be hacked or accessed without permission. 
Notably, the wealth proliferation aspect is actually very stabilizing. People who have new found wealth in extremis are far more likely to feel able to help their relatives, their close friends, their fellow citizens. They are more likely to engage in humanitarian efforts. This is wealth building. 

The RV might see a shortage of qualified workers. This is wealth building. But this then leads to higher wages and salaries. That will be reflected in prices, but this is counter-balanced by a drop in taxes of, in some cases, up to 80% of the final product cost price. 
Which would result in deflation. As prices drop, savings increase for the worker and their family. This builds wealth. 

Energy costs too are now an important component of the cost mechanism for any product. Energy costs will also drop as a result of free-energy and new technologies. 
The future will be unbelievable, complete; our lives will evolve immensely 
The cabal is on the ropes and some of the new – suppressed – technologies that are being released date back 70 years or more. Suppressed technology is ‘New’ to us, but in reality, it is very ‘Old’. Some go back millions of years. 
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 4:02 pm

For example; the purified waters of Antarctica will be used to ‘turn the deserts green’ and ‘restore mineral life’ to all plants and living things. The future will be unbelievably complete with Cards for our own Personal Credit. 
The application of ‘Replicators’ that can produce everything. And surely most importantly, ‘a new awareness’ of the ‘power of our mind’ in order to ‘display’ our needs. And soon also available ‘real health care’ to make people healthy instead of sick, to regrow limbs or organs, or to reduce our age by 30 years. 

Money and banks are tools of the cabal to control us, with their debt-based economy which can never bring prosperity. – Consequently, paper money and banks will eventually disappear. Coinage will not. 

The greatest short-term affect will be that the RV will create a large surge in consumers over time. Corporations that responsibly produce things that people really need will see a huge surge in business and profits for many years to come. This is wealth-producing. Because a huge aspect of GESARA is the elimination of the national debt of every nation on earth, taxes will be adjusted to be lower for citizens and corporations. Only a flat sales tax of about 15% on new items will be applied. 

The pyramid structure of the global elite, including most governments, and corporations, has become dysfunctional. It created class separation and fostered the belief in dearth. 
Part of spiritual evolution is born when one’s identity is no longer attached to material matters. 
When there is free energy, transportation and replicators distributed to everyone, we will become equal. No one will be enslaved, people will just do what they want to do, have free time, time to reflect and be creative. 
No need to hoard anything. 
Advanced civilizations don’t wonder where their next meal is going to come from, how they are going to pay for their rent, how they are going to get from A to B.

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2387

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:04 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2515

The plan to hide the two constitutions and NESARA worked well for a time, but gradually truth about 9/11, the New World Order, Iraq, Afghanistan,
NESARA begins to be leaked to the public. 

To circumvent any public action to enforce NESARA, “plan B” was created. The plan was to forever delay the enforcement of NESARA by fooling the people with trickery. NESARA was embroiled in fictitious legal procedures and court orders by both the United States Supreme Court and the International Court of Justice. This game of deceit could be played forever, NESARA could be permanently delayed, and the people of the world would never be the wiser.

I believe the time is here for us to move into this 5D state of structure where equality, peace and justice prevail.
That meand we move out of the mental slavery constructs of the 3D matrix of fear.
But it also means breaking free from the physical contructs of the Unam Sanctum, straw man martial law that has kept us in finacial slavery.

However, as always, ( YOU )the viewer / reader are advised to use one’s own discernment in evaluating the information yourSelf.
Do not let anybody tell you anything.
Critical thinking and autonomy are the only way out of this mess.

Let,s end this.
Truth and Freedom now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 5:45 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1494

I miss President Trump's patriotism, love for the American people and our flag. Although someone else resides in the White House, President Trump will always be MY President and I'm sure if you are reading this, yours too. Please share this post and follow me. God Save America:flag_um:

Subscribe: https://t.me/+ESFBNKlZiTE0ZGEy (NESARA - GESARA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 11:01 am

Share ❗ Share ❗ Share ❗

Breaking News!
President Putin has launched Nesara-Gesara!

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy
------
Brazil, Canada and the US will merge.

A lot of major banks closing for good as Nesara-Gesara comes in! (Russia)

Countries are going to a Gold Backed currency now because Nesara-Gesara is coming in! (Russia, Iran, Arabia)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 3:11 pm

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/96

The announcement of GESARA will now affect the Republic along with the rest of the world amounting to a total of 206 sovereign nations. 

The IMF will announce the “global gold-standard monetary system” once GESARA is announced. All remaining fiat currencies will be cashed in for gold-standard currency. 
Paper money will eventually be phased out and all currencies will be digital under the new financial system. 

The goal is to make the transition event simple, smooth, and swift. The new financial system has been online for months and is hosted on a protected quantum server that cannot be hacked or accessed without permission. 
Notably, the wealth proliferation aspect is actually very stabilizing. People who have new found wealth in extremis are far more likely to feel able to help their relatives, their close friends, their fellow citizens. They are more likely to engage in humanitarian efforts. This is wealth building. 

The RV might see a shortage of qualified workers. This is wealth building. But this then leads to higher wages and salaries. That will be reflected in prices, but this is counter-balanced by a drop in taxes of, in some cases, up to 80% of the final product cost price. 
Which would result in deflation. As prices drop, savings increase for the worker and their family. This builds wealth. 

Energy costs too are now an important component of the cost mechanism for any product. Energy costs will also drop as a result of free-energy and new technologies. 
The cabal is on the ropes and some of the new – suppressed – technologies that are being released date back 70 years or more. Suppressed technology is ‘New’ to us, but in reality, it is very ‘Old’. Some go back millions of years. 

For example; the purified waters of Antarctica will be used to ‘turn the deserts green’ and ‘restore mineral life’ to all plants and living things. The future will be unbelievably complete with Cards for our own Personal Credit. 
The application of ‘Replicators’ that can produce everything. And surely most importantly, ‘a new awareness’ of the ‘power of our mind’ in order to ‘display’ our needs. And soon also available ‘real health care’ to make people healthy instead of sick, to regrow limbs or organs, or to reduce our age by 30 years. 

Money and banks are tools of the cabal to control us, with their debt-based economy which can never bring prosperity. – Consequently, paper money and banks will eventually disappear. Coinage will not. 

The greatest short-term affect will be that the RV will create a large surge in consumers over time. Corporations that responsibly produce things that people really need will see a huge surge in business and profits for many years to come. This is wealth-producing. Because a huge aspect of GESARA is the elimination of the national debt of every nation on earth, taxes will be adjusted to be lower for citizens and corporations. Only a flat sales tax of about 15% on new items will be applied. 

The pyramid structure of the global elite, including most governments, and corporations, has become dysfunctional. It created class separation and fostered the belief in dearth. 
Part of spiritual evolution is born when one’s identity is no longer attached to material matters. 
When there is free energy, transportation and replicators distributed to everyone, we will become equal. No one will be enslaved, people will just do what they want to do, have free time, time to reflect and be creative. 
Advanced civilizations don’t wonder where their next meal is going to come from, how they are going to pay for their rent, how they are going to get from A to B.

Here :point_right:FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:51 pm

Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA’s announcement. Allows the new Republic of the U.S. to temporarily govern the country’s affairs until fair and legal elections can be held. 

International Monitors will be present to prevent illegal voter ballot stuffing or fraudulent election activities of special interest groups. 

Eliminates all “states of emergency” thus declaring peace for every land abiding by GESARA and it’s alliance. 

Allows the new Republic to physically remove or eliminate any obstacle impeding GESARA law. 

Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military action worldwide. 

Forces the U.S. military to immediately remove troops from all sovereign nations that no longer willingly accept them to reside on their soil (including Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Philippines, etc.). 

Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law. 

Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, platinum, and precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933. 

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply. 

Restores financial privacy. 

Establishes peace throughout the world as monitored by the United Nations Security Council. 

Releases unprecedented prosperity funds in a “share the wealth redistribution program” for every individual on Earth as well as the release of enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes across the planet. This means that every human being could become a multi-millionaire instantly without debt of any kind. This is in alignment with the Global Currency Reset & Revaluation (GCR-RV). Stay up-to-date on developments. Click here. 

Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines. 

Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on Planet Earth. 

Increases benefits to senior citizens and children. 

Reinstates the Original Title of Nobility amendment. 

Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Department of Transportation. 

U.S. President Bill Clinton Signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:56 pm

Let us consider what happened with the creation of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). The Act was passed by the United States Congress on March 9, 2000 and then sent to President Bill Clinton for his signature. 
President Clinton signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000, and it was to be announced (enacted) the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001 (Twin Towers). 

At that point NESARA, as with any legislation so acted upon, became a “law of the land”, but wait a minute! No one wanted to enforce it. Why? No one wanted to enforce NESARA because this law required the physical and permanent removal from their government positions of all those, who were treasonous. 
Those, who had deliberately acted outside the Constitution of the Republic, had committed treason. 
Those who were treasonous included the United States president and vice president, the presidential cabinet, all members of Congress, various government departmental heads, all fifty governors of the fifty states, judges and others.

To hide NESARA from public view and, thus, to prevent its enforcement by popular demand, the United States Supreme Court placed a gag order on all public officials, the United States military, law enforcement personnel, bankers, attorneys, judges, the media and anyone else, who knew about NESARA and, who might give information about NESARA to the public. 

If the people learned the Truth about NESARA, they would demand its enforcement. This could not be allowed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 8:06 am

The dark cabal has had time enough to change gracefully, but they have failed dismally. People will live in the moment of now, i.e. growing their own food, and also food for others. These activities don’t need belief systems, they are spontaneous. Many people are actually going to enjoy their jobs as they experience it gives them meaning and purpose, another way to serve. Those that don’t hold jobs will find alternative ways to experience happiness and contribute to the common good. 
However, fundamentally, real change lies in a shift of your consciousness and thinking. 

As the time approaches for a great change in our society, it is time to transform pain and suffering from past experiences into joy, peace and prosperity! A new day is dawning that will bring in a caring and respectful epoch for humanity! 

As you grow in consciousness, respect for each other takes on a new, expanded meaning. Respect is not for personal gain. It is your sovereign right. Unity consciousness honors and holds every soul in high esteem at all times. Respect will transform society and push it blessedly toward a new outcome. Respect for every individual will be the norm. It is the lynchpin for our new and transforming society, based on Unity consciousness. 

GESARA is an acronym for Global Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act or Global Economic Security and Reformation Act. There is a ongoing dispute about what the true name is, according to the information I read. It is the most ground breaking reformation act to sweep the planet to restore worldwide prosperity, peace, and a New Golden Age that works for everyone, and not just for a few elite. 
GESARA was voted to be implemented by all 209 sovereign nations of the world, per the signed 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change, starting with the restored Republic of the United States (known in the USA as NESARA – National Economic Security and Reformation Act or National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act). In the United States, this single act does away with cancers like the Federal Reserve Bank, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and USA, Inc. shadow government, plus so much more! 
Implementation of GESARA and NESARA is imminent. 

Why is GESARA necessary...?

Planet Earth and humanity are experiencing The Great Shift of Consciousness, also known as Ascension or The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness. Mother Earth is returning to be a sacred planet, and is taking the entire human population with her (whoever wants to go). It’s a golden age beyond our wildest imaginations. 
The “dark cabal” governing authority has intentionally and methodically hidden humanity’s historical truth (including extra-terrestrial occupation and genetic tampering) for over 13,000 years. It’s plan was to enslave humanity for its own selfish ends. It almost succeeded. 

The Galactic Federation of Light and the Forces of Light have been tasked by Prime Creator Source to stop and reverse the momentum of this rebellious and blatant dark cabal, and put an end to its deceit and to help humanity and Mother Earth bring into alignment the goals of The Great Shift in Consciousness. 

Here’s a short description of NESARA's mandate in the United States: 

Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt. 

Abolishes Federal Income Taxes in the U.S. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed, nor will used items such as old homes. 

Abolishes the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area. 

Restores Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters in the Republic of the United States of America. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law. 

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 2:46 pm

Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA’s announcement. Allows the new Republic of the U.S. to temporarily govern the country’s affairs until fair and legal elections can be held. 

International Monitors will be present to prevent illegal voter ballot stuffing or fraudulent election activities of special interest groups. 

Eliminates all “states of emergency” thus declaring peace for every land abiding by GESARA and it’s alliance. 

Allows the new Republic to physically remove or eliminate any obstacle impeding GESARA law. 

Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military action worldwide. 

Forces the U.S. military to immediately remove troops from all sovereign nations that no longer willingly accept them to reside on their soil (including Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Philippines, etc.). 

Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law. 

Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, platinum, and precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933. 

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply. 

Restores financial privacy. 

Establishes peace throughout the world as monitored by the United Nations Security Council. 

Releases unprecedented prosperity funds in a “share the wealth redistribution program” for every individual on Earth as well as the release of enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes across the planet. This means that every human being could become a multi-millionaire instantly without debt of any kind. This is in alignment with the Global Currency Reset & Revaluation (GCR-RV). Stay up-to-date on developments. Click here. 

Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines. 

Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on Planet Earth. 

Increases benefits to senior citizens and children. 

Reinstates the Original Title of Nobility amendment. 

Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Department of Transportation. 

U.S. President Bill Clinton Signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:
Let us consider what happened with the creation of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). The Act was passed by the United States Congress on March 9, 2000 and then sent to President Bill Clinton for his signature. President Clinton signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000, and it was to be announced (enacted) the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001 (Remember what happened on that date at the Twin Towers in New York City?). At that point NESARA, as with any legislation so acted upon, became a “law of the land”, but wait a minute! No one wanted to enforce it. Why? No one wanted to enforce NESARA because this law required the physical and permanent removal from their government positions of all those, who were treasonous. Those, who had deliberately acted outside the Constitution of the Republic, had committed treason. Those who were treasonous included the United States president and vice president, the presidential cabinet, all members of Congress, various government departmental heads, all fifty governors of the fifty states, judges and others. 
To hide NESARA from public view and, thus, to prevent its enforcement by popular demand, the United States Supreme Court placed a gag order on all public officials, the United States military, law enforcement personnel, bankers, attorneys, judges, the media and anyone else, who knew about NESARA and, who might give information about NESARA to the public. 

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 5:34 pm

If we're going to do it, do it right!!  
https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2388

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 3:09 pm

Dove wrote:
I've been avoiding it for months.  I don't even know enough about it to comment on it.  Yet.

Researcher wrote:
Might wanna have a listen to today's Clif High video. I agree with Clif that N/G is probably a big nothing burger, but I'm open minded about it at the same time. Always seemed half baked with a hopium filled center to me though.

It’s a Gas Woo

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RVl1AUNGQBk5/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NESARA – stick a fork in it, it’s done!

A NESARA (and more) expose’ from the Tacoma News Tribune. This story was originally published July 19, 2004, UPDATED JULY 17, 2013. Go ahead and read the entire thing – I did it! Set aside about a half hour to read.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/special-reports/article25855078.html

EXCERPTS wrote:
It's not easy keeping secrets. Sometimes Shaini Goodwin, aka "Dove of Oneness," wishes she didn't know so many. Life would be simpler.

She wouldn't have to flood the Internet with reports that draw thousands of readers around the world. She wouldn't have to write about a secret law called NESARA - the National Economic Security and Reformation Act.

Sometimes, she says, she wishes she'd never heard of NESARA. She claims Congress secretly passed it in 2000. The supposed law forgives mortgage and credit card debt, abolishes the IRS and declares peace - but she says a U.S. Supreme Court gag order prevents anyone from revealing it, under pain of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No proof

On her Web site, Dove describes several ways to prove NESARA's reality. None can be verified, though she says public denials simply prove how secret it is.

In some of her reports, she claims Congress passed the bill March 9, 2000, and that President Clinton signed it on Sept. 10 of that year. Records of congressional actions for March 9 show no NESARA vote. Records of Clinton's official actions Sept. 10 don't include a NESARA bill-signing.

Goodwin now says Clinton signed the bill sometime in October 2000.

Repeated questions from NESARA believers have forced the Department of the Treasury to issue a statement on its Web site, couched in inoffensive but direct terms.

"The NESARA proposal has not yet been introduced in the Congress, nor is it part of any current law," the statement reads. "The Treasury Department is not authorized, under our political system of checks and balances, to execute or administer any part of NESARA, without the force of law as approved by Congress."

Dove claims some financial experts know about NESARA and will discuss it if asked.

Matt Philichi, an investment broker with the Tacoma branch of Morgan Stanley, burst out laughing when he heard the story of the secret law.

"That's the silliest thing I've ever heard of," he said. "There's absolutely no way that all this information is going to float out of Yelm, Washington, and miss all the other cities in the world. It sounds like the typical scam. If there was something in this that we could present to our clients to help them and make them like us more - you know we'd be all over it. There's not one firm out there that would keep it a secret."

Now go read the rest of it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 6:52 pm

Alrighty.  Heeheehee..here we go-

The bill pertaining to the U.S is the  the 108th United States Congress, which lasted from January 3, 2003 to January 3, 2005. George W. was in office.  He was supposedly tasking legislators to improve the IRS system.
Of course nothing came of any of it. 
The Powers That Be were not going to let that happen!!!

The bill, the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was written then, but not voted on, according to the sources I found so far. 

It is a bill in waiting for the newly formed Republic to take effect when the Fed is defeated and the economy is in recovery post-crash.  That's the Plan.
---
There is an element in the Plan which is supposed to turn everything on it's head Suddenly,
but we don't know what or when that is.
-----
We the people have choices to make.  Do we succumb to the NWO Great Reset or die?
Or do we come together and demand a better way?

The Bible says, Let the weak say they are strong.
Let the sick say they are healed.
Do we accept the ways of the world, or God's Way? 

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 12:17 pm

I'm still on the fence about Nesara and Gesara, mainly because of all the ass-hat bullshitters and PAYtriots that post wild and woolly woo about it, but this condensed talk from SG Anon that I heard the full one hour version of a few days ago really makes me brains go hmmmm. It's worth a quick 13 minutes to hear this. The 13 minutes goes by very quickly. You'll understand why when you hear it.

https://rumble.com/v1xm266-sganon-drop-bombshell-nesara-gesara.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 9:58 am

There is every intention and effort towards it's installation.

Without it, the country and the world will not survive.

The same is true for the Plan itself, in it's entirety.  It either delivers or we're all dead or living 
out Mad Max, which is sketchy and sparely populated to say the least! Wink  Fantasy, mostly. No one would survive it.

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System B501ad131bd544ea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 3:36 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System FjOlR-kaAAAC0NV?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 1:35 pm

If you haven’t yet seen this SGA audio update, uploaded yesterday, go to 25 minutes in. SGA goes into NESARA and pulls documents and displays them from his computer screen. I’m still not 100% on board with SGA and I’m still on the fence concerning NESARA. Having said that - I’ve filed the info away in my brains memory bank - just in case. Anyway, we’ll know in time if there is anything to it.

Start at 25 minutes

https://rumble.com/v209huq-french-government-background-ops-nesara-is-real-military-alliance-on-the-mo.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 2:51 pm

I listened to the Nesara section twice yesterday and didn't get it at all.
Nor could I connect it with anything I know about the new digital banking system.

Except that BDT meant something other than (or in addition to) Blunt and Direct Time, which came from an anon breakdown of a Q post.

As I recall it was about the man in NYC who was wearing a bomb and was going to detonate
at either a building or the subway, but it went off prematurely, injuring him, but was too weak to kill him. 
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 4:08 pm

Well well..

QFS and more.  hmmm...

https://rumble.com/v22m2xi-gesara-nesara-on-the-qfs-a-new-financial-system-awaits-us-.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 7:02 am

I just watched one from at least a year ago.  here's his page, with newer, longer and shorter
video explanations.
You can pick what you'd like to know about.

I'll be looking for additional people to see if they are saying approx. the same. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/@DrScottYoung

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 7:54 am

What is UBI.  Universal Basic Income.  posted 5 months ago.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 3:11 pm

I don't want to misspeak on the order of things, but all appear to be under the umbrella of the
QFS:  THE QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
(All including the monetary reset, the status of banks, the crypto market, and Nesara/Gesara.

Nesara is for the U.S.  Gesara for the rest of the world.  And I've heard said, they will be first, as so many are in dire situations. 

Charlie Ward is touted as the guy in the know for us. He has a website: charlieward.tv.

He's uploaded to rumble, bitchute, he's on TruthSocial and others, so we can follow easily.
----
I'm just starting the 1st video, and there is alot of information of all types in there, so

I recommend watching. Wink STILL !!!!  HEAR BUT DON'T NECESSARILY BELIEVE-YET. 

I want more confirmation that he is a tippy top reliable source.  

https://rumble.com/v254xa4-part-2-the-new-fed-chairman-donald-trump-with-emily-nick-jim-sharron-and-ch.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 12:38 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System Af2ebf602efb3162

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:12 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f6a8
[ CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD ARE 100% CONNECTED TO THE QFS / GOLD IS REDISTRIBUTED ]

ALL READY FOR GESARA:
Below 47 of 100 small central banks are in the process of redeploying gold and are fully functional on the newly launched QFS+RTGS instant settlement system last week. (Will post others when I receive them).
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 50beed87cd43243e
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:15 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 2bacfa203ae96cd6
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 4ee9d5ade09e91b6
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:16 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System B857f55bbbba86bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:54 am

NESARANESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f4abNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f64fNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f917NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f4afNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f44fNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f525
"Congress to Vote on Whether to Abolish the IRS and Introduce One National Tax Rate."
"Right now, the average price for a loaf of bread is, approximately, $1.87. Under a new law proposed by House Republicans, that price would go up to more than $2.50. This would be the result of the Fair Tax Act, a bill proposed by around 30 House Republicans. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) has promised to bring it before the chamber for a vote although he has not specified when or under what conditions."
finance.yahoo.com/news/congres

(me: 3.50 for a loaf is a big sale price here)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 8:35 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

From the write up

Barnard established the NESARA Institute in 2001, and published the second edition of his book in 2005, retitling it Draining the Swamp: The NESARA Story – Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform.[1][5]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 4:54 pm

NESARA / GESARA: Debt Economy | Debt Forgiveness | National Debt & Fiat Currency
I think this man has enough of an understanding to listen to, though he may not
have it all.  I think some others are already posted in dollar down thread.

I do remember some 'intel' some time ago about the (certain) big banks in
trouble.  Bank of America looks to be one of them, and from outside random
stories of past practices, they deserve whatever ill comes their way.
This suggests that littler banks will be supported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7yrwt0as6Y

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:03 am

SHOCKS_SS GESARA NESARA here we come

Central bank gold buying soars to 55-year high
Overall demand in 2022 was the highest in over a decade, the World Gold Council has said
https://www.rt.com/business/570742-central-bank-gold-buying-soars/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 9:20 am

Charlie Ward has been a Patriot go-to for a long time now.  I don't know his guest, Ron Steel,
but Charlie is tracking with everything said.  So, this is a big source that I found through
one of SGAnon's interviews, and there's more info to post.

(20 + mins) 2nd  full interview has been removed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 am

Here's the link to all the info this group has put out regarding the QFS.  
It's going to happen.

https://www.qfs1776.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 11:45 am

https://nigelmattepost.wordpress.com/2021/07/02/the-quantum-financial-system-explained-and-updated-in-detail/

When the QFS has been activated there will be no fees for any financial services; no more Ussery fees on loans, no more theft by bankers, no more delays in transferring funds; it will just be a simple account-to-account transfer initiated by the parties involved. This will not require any third-party CIPS or SWIFT system to be involved. All transfers are within the QFS initiated by the individual account holder without any requirement of someone doing it for them. 

From the article:
Be really careful if you hold gold as a hedge against inflation because without the element of “gold as money,” the demand for gold will go down and the market price for gold will once again be a factor of supply and demand. 

More about this at link.  (this is line with what I've been thinking..for what that's worth)

ZIM Redemption Funds: https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=Zim+Redemption+funds

ZIM benefactors:  https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=Zim+Benefactors

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 12:02 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 2b50️GESARA has been signed off by all countries at The Hague(International Court of Justice) 2019 & 2020
POTUS would be giving you numbers like border wall & other numbers telling you how many countries had signed off.
#TransitionToGreatness = Transition to Gesara.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.
Remember POTUS saying all hospital equipment will be obsolote by the end of the year? No more Chemo, Radiation etc. Med beds, UV Light Therapies etc.
Hospitals & Schools will be ripped apart. No need for medical research when you have 6000 cures handed to you, that Tesla had.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 12:04 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

For the 3rd month in a row, China has reported an increase in their gold reserves.
Prior to November 2022, China had not reported their gold holdings since 2019.
Why are they reporting now all of a sudden?
#gold
“WE KNOW WHY” NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f389NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 1f389

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System 9918ed52ab03db1b

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next