Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:34 pm

https://rumble.com/v29m7ju--the-quantum-financial-system-qfs.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 10:17 am

FACTOR 1: REVALUATION

● 209 countries signed a treaty to redefine the value of their currency

● Even coins. Ex: 1 Dong for 1 Dollar

● Level playing field for everyone

● Unprecedented prosperity fund release for We The People

● Humanitarian projects – wealth transformation – reconstruction

● “Share the Wealth Redistribution Program” to every individual on Earth

● Stellar Network – Bringing banking to the unbanked around the world. Designed to help ALL humanity! Connected to the RV. Military OP.

Basel III

● A worldwide standard that enhances international banking regulation structure, greatly improving risk management and promoting transparency

● Gold moving from asset tier 3 to tier 1, which allows physical gold in bars form to be accounted for at 100% of the amount for booking purposes

● Due to the 2007-2009 financial meltdown, Basel III was introduced

● International regulatory framework for banks

● The requirement that banks maintain a minimum capital value of 7% in reserve

● Require banks to hold unencumbered physical gold valued at 100%

● This will make banks less profitable as they will no longer be able to make money about the interest rate

Breton Woods 3

● BW3 = A move from FIAT to a commodity-based monetary system, where currencies needs to be supported

● With BW3 – The US Dollar is no longer being set as the world reserve currency

The Bretton Wood Agreement 1 was established in 1944, when the USD was defined as the world’s reserve currency, where you could hold the US dollar and convert it into physical gold at a ratio of 35$ per 1 ounce of GOLD

In 1971, Nixon discontinued the convertibility of dollars into gold and took the monetary system out of the Gold Standard introducing the FIAT system, moving to the BW2.

Asset Name: GQFS
Home Domain: stellar-gqfs.com
Asset Price:0.003

https://lobstr.co/trade/GQFS:GDC4ILJ4HX4JNENMXGUJBUI3JGOMU7IVXNPI5T5UBMJY6ROWQZJ3V2VE

Read More
 QFS Channel (https://t.me/quantumfinancialsystemstellar)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 10:18 am

Just wanted to share this with you this morning as to share more details as to what's going on with our financial system and the ISO20022 assets, as well as discussing BASELIII, and the pending currency revaluations. 

We do NOT push Digital Assets here on Tironianae, that's a personal choice. We never have nor will we, but we HAVE discussed XRP here many times. 

XRP IS the new [cbdc], that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the [cb] system. The [cb] SWIFT system is, in reality, the RippleNet, and XRP its native token. It's already in place and operational. Remember, the [cb] system is DEAD. Trump ensured that with both his restoration of our Republic on Jan20, 2017, and with his rolling the ILLEGAL [fed] into the US Treasury in Aug of 2020. We've discussed all of this here.

Just sharing info here. Do with it what you will. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 10:51 am

@Michael59302787

·
Apr 9

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 GKuBuhGW0AAe1lr?format=jpg&name=small
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 GKuBuyTWMAEmC_2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5