Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 6:08 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 80077056d3548f87

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:27 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·15h

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8 I want 2 thank everyone who has been following me for the last 2+ years here & on twitter (b4 they banned me!) We have been through several days, weeks, months, & years together.
Although the financial system is being built in a way that is nothing like we have been told it was going to take place, it is being built from the ground up and it is a Quantum Financial System.

I have literally shared financial reports, congressional bills being passed, and articles from International Lawyers. Each of these reports, have been actual pieces of evidence to show you the direction we are going.
I hope the words I have shared with you have revealed that this is actually taking place, and not made up conspiracy theories.

This is why I share with you facts behind everything that I say except on occasion when I say something extra to clarify things that have been said here.
Just know, this is going to happen and is happening and will happen. By now, those of you who have stayed with me know what is about to happen is inevitable.

On July 27th, Basel 3 accords are expected to be implemented inside the banking system. This ripple effect on the markets will challenge everything in you and words I have shared the last 2 years, but you have had seeds of truth planted inside your soul and they will ripen it just the right time to give you strength. Do not waver from them because these truths will soon become self evident.
You are in my prayers always and in all ways. We will get through this together.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 6:48 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 A9NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f48bNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4abNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 23f1NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 23f1 Before our time together ends, I am going to take you inside “the computer program” that will change your life forever. And, I plan to explain to you how the QFS will revalue everything.
You do not want to miss this event. You have waited so long for this to happen, and you might as well try to understand what will take place to manifest your dreams.
It is a transformative explanation that will change us in every way.
You don’t want to miss it.
Will share when it’s time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 6:58 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8Protocol 20 timeline:
The new limit is needed for Protocol 20, which introduces Soroban support, to function correctly. That is, the limit needs to be enforced network-wide before nodes vote to upgrade to Protocol 20.
The proposed timeline is as follows:
Now: collect feedback from the community about the proposed change

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f535July 12: SDF Horizon forces 1 transaction/account limit. Option to disable: Impacted users may still run their own Horizon instance and disable the flag.
---
July 25: Core version 19.13.0 is released which sets the limit by default. Users can manually disable the limit. However, as other nodes upgrade to 19.13.0, users that disable it may see transaction submission issues as the rest of the network won’t accept multiple transactions per account.
---
August 22: Core version 20.0.0 is released which forces the limit and does not allow users to disable it. As nodes/Horizons upgrade to 20.0.0, users that still disable the limit may see transaction submission issues as the rest of the network won’t accept multiple transactions per account.
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f535Fall 2023: Protocol 20 vote, limit is enforced network-wide. Any node not running v20.0.0 won’t be able to sync with the network
https://stellar.org/developers-blog/proposed-changes-to-transaction-submission

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 7:04 pm

qfs.live/

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 Ce3f5e07ea41ce0c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 7:07 pm

This should have been the 1st entry...
------------

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 A9NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f48bNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4abNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8 For those trying to understand and explain these things -
Here you go...
Protocols 16 and 17 are in place to assist the Quantum Compliant Banks the ability to assist in helping set up your accounts and transfer your fiat to digital for you.
The fear of trying to do all of this yourself should not be of concern.
QC Banks will have the ability to assist here and educate.
The Quantum System is not being set up for just banking but for military, elections and so much more.
---------------

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

SEP40 activates BW3
Protocol 20 will activate these Quantum Technologies allowing us to seamlessly conduct Global transactions that will reset our Global Payment System under new protocols and prices facilitated by smart contracts and artificial intelligence.

There can be NO RV until we get through these procedures. We know the timings lead us into the Fall of 2023 before there is a vote on Protocol 20. This is fact.
All roads lead to gold, and gold will set us free.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 8:37 pm

BRICS will rapidly expand, watchNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2b07

Cuba Accepts Russia’s Mir Payment System - BRICS expanding!
Iraq, lower salaries increase with 150%

Iraq is an International IN COUNTRY - in other words, Iraqis can use their Dinar internationally. Once the rate in the Budget is announced by the CBI after Parliament finishes approving the budgets for the next 3 years, and it goes to FOREX, then we can Exchange.
----
Iraq is International IN COUNTRY-in other words Iraqis can use their Dinar internationally. Once the rate in the Budget is announced by the CBI after Parliament finishes approving the budgets for the next 3 years,and it goes to FOREX, then we can Exchange. Yahooo
~ROD STEEL
---

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·6h

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The Iraqi government is saying the budget will be finalized BY April 1st.(2023) This budget has a huge DEFICIT, and they are finalizing it with a deficit, because they KNOW they are to have a REVALUTION which will immediately put them in a POSITIVE situation, the ONLY reason to pas a budget with a huge deficit. Iraq has to revalue BEFORE the budget is finalized. I don’t think the rate will start low and float. They KNOW what the value of the Dinar really is.
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 157f2951e7f9b1ea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 8:39 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

American Patriot, “My opinion of course bc nobody REALLY knows yet.

BRICS, ISO2022, XLM, XRP and any other organization that only accepts gold / asset backed currencies is a “Stepping Stone” required for entry into the QFS.”
Leaked bank records show how Credit Suisse helped dictators, corrupt politicians, spies, and criminals hide their illicit fortunes. t.co/ijEPe5aNN2

This is Suisse Secrets, one of the world’s largest investigations into the world of Swiss banking!

https://www.occrp.org/en/suisse-secrets/historic-leak-of-swiss-banking-records-reveals-unsavory-clients

GOOD write up

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 8:40 pm

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]
·6h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

And now look Stellar which is the heart of the QFS is becoming already part of everyday Economy

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 0190333254638f36

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 8:42 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Why would fake Biden extend the 2 most important EO of Trump?
We are waiting Deniers

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/09/07/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections-2/
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/12/14/2022-27270/continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-serious-human-rights-abuse-and-corruption

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:38 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

For the NON-believersNESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2b07
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2764NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8. Nesara and Gesara has already started! It has been a soft rollout for us but the most poverty stricken countries are first! NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5 Gesara is having the bigger countries forgive poorer countries’ debts! NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5Hallelujah!
Thank you God! NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2764NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f4a5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 9:25 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 0af6e66e8508da2b
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1e7505bde928d3eb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 9:39 am

"I don't want your paper.  Pay me in gold"

https://www.tiktok.com/@fineoils/video/7266859660282432811

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 9:57 am

https://amg-news.com/qfs-and-the-term-new-system-that-connects-things/

https://amg-news.com/gesara-nesara-qfs-global-financial-reset-everything-is-changing-trust-the-plan-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 1:24 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2705NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 2705For anyone wanting to learn about GESARA:NESARA in depth, which will make sense of a lot of things happening now. & fwd..
Start here- truthsocial.com/@SHOCKS_SS/110
HOW GESARA STARTED...
4 min. video giving you an overview of the US military’s involvement in the N.E.S.A.R.A. and G.E.S.A.R.A. Law execution process, which is NOW unfolding before our very eyes…

summary short vid:  https://rumble.com/v9xj4v-nesara-overview.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 1:58 pm

PANIC Hit NATO, UN, CIA, MI6, G20! Their Money Laundering Operations Through the G20 Countries is Coming to END as AFRICA HIDES IT’S RESOURCES and Becomes Allies With Russia, China and BRICS
dated today
https://amg-news.com/panic-hit-nato-un-cia-mi6-g20-their-money-laundering-operations-through-the-g20-countries-is-coming-to-end-as-africa-hides-its-resources-and-becomes-allies-with-russia-china-and-brics/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:22 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 Ed52a6b0c6afa2dd
[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@Smjerry31[/ltr], [ltr]@Iron_Man[/ltr], and 1 more

Q&A
Anon:
Federal Reserve Endingen?
Q:
Structure
Anon:
Do We have the gold?
Q:
Yes
Gold shall Destroy FED
BASEL III / End Game
Gold Standard
Future prove past
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/20
Q
NESARA only for America
America First Domino
Trump E.O Advisory 1776 Commission is NESARA
web.archive.org/web/2020110219whitehouse.gov/presidential-ac
GESARA for the World [Global]
patentscope.wipo.int/search/en
H.R. 5404: Return to Gold-Backed U.S. Dollar
blissfulvisions.com/pdf/HR-540
congress.gov/bill/115th-congre
JFK kill FED with E.O
john-f-kennedy.net/executiveor
Anon:
Federal Reserve Endingen?
Q:
Structure
humansbefree.com/2013/11/case-
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 6:04 pm

https://amg-news.com/qfs-and-the-term-new-system-that-connects-things/

Explanation of all the terms used in the Quantum Financial System.

A valuable resource.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:01 pm

It's been in the works for a long time

Maybe we won't have to wait much longer
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 F8fe69e8b1d9086f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 4:19 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 09f464fc82edc02a
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 74c8b923dca17119
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 C13700ca93fb990f
 NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f447  NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f447  NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f447

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 4:20 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 72ebab389231a3f3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 0478261ce4d96d5b
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 Ef863b8f52f03d50
 NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f447  NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 7:34 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 5736fb706d0afb8a
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 3f23807d6cb863f8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 7:59 pm

At one of the speeches Trump said he'd be back within 5 months.  I counted that to be February.

Vladimir Putin's speach covering huge GESARA points: (see pic)

Nugget
Something to ponder on: "The NESARA will not start with the current US government in place. Good news must come from the good guys, logically speaking." First arrest will change the world

-----
me: "From Russia with Love" :

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 367f127bf7a6ed1d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 4:32 pm

Unreal.  I searched Quantum Financial Services, and it gave me Q Related first, and I didn't notice that.

So all of today's posts, which are good explanations, are in there.
Too many to xfer.  Sigh.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26980p150-q-related-science-quantum-etc#144224
---------------------------------------

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]   [size=11]Oct 17, 2023, 4:22 PM[/size]

This could shift price correlations between the dollar and gold between now and November the 1st when these new requirements are implemented.
Many countries around the world are doing the same thing, and the Forex Market that is currently showing distortions in current prices will begin to level the playing field over time.
lynalden.com/october-2023-news
https://blogs.worldbank.org/developmenttalk/impact-monetary-and-fiscal-policy-uncertainty-global-economy
https://sponsored.bloomberg.com/article/investing-in-gold-is-gold-still-a-good-inflation-hedge-in-a-recession-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 9:08 pm

BRICS Is Now Richer Than G7 Countries

(me:  that's Huge!!  How do you spell 'We're Winning!!! )

https://watcher.guru/news/brics-is-now-richer-than-g7-countries

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:23 pm

[ltr]3ntity[/ltr]
·18h

Wow , for those doubters of Nesara and debt forgiveness…
Here is your Sign !!!
Have fun trying to explain why debt per citizen just dropped by 40%+on average …

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 A2225fb6a537ce98

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:24 pm

Replying to 

[ltr]@JelloMam[/ltr]

and 

[ltr]@3ntity[/ltr]

Oops I’m sorry $7100
Here is the proof !!! Debt per citizen !!

Debt per citizen was around the $7700 mark last week
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 A34ab2de65fd83b7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:13 am

I felt like I have to hop on this and explain, regarding this whole setting up an account with the QFS account, DO NOT, this is you creating your account for the ubi and the cbdcs.... they will attempt to offer what seems like a lucrative incentive such as a set amount deposited into your account...carbon credits,social credit score ect.

(posted in Facebook by Zack, a respected poster)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 11:58 am

JackStr42679640

[size=17]It is expected, commencing on January 1, 2024, that the traditional fiat US Dollar is set to be substituted by the gold/asset-backed US Note. This transition will establish a 1:1 parity among all global currencies backed by gold or assets.

Additionally, Social Security benefits are anticipated to see a significant increase, and monthly disbursements for SS and R&R payments will be implemented.

----[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 3:09 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f6a8 Three things have to happen in order for the QFS to be fully activated:
* All Banking Protocols have to be finished leading up to Quantum Technologies being activated.
* All regulations to secure the new digital asset-based trading system have to be passed through legislation.
* And finally, we need to see gold move into a real value.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 4:36 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 F2c49a1428f76a0b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:59 am

I just deleted 4 or 5 posts.  The order of them was too messy to fix.

I'll start fresh.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 5:28 am

IRAQ-GESARA

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 403603273_407965684889088_5898217274977673936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=2D-wpm-VNukAX_cgyRu&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 5:28 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 384549712_1038463887370120_4965393974917321049_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=Xs_9LW5MEC0AX_WBgNy&_nc_oc=AQnqnjxLyXEeZIu4cIeb6K9uX6Bh8DEnHqX9vuVbhcrs1TwzNOCrUGa69hkZD_u-bGE&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1
NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 404628173_744208640914235_8553584969315095137_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=DDBeaBt-egMAX94a_iW&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:43 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/@barbarajeanne45/video/7308663502976126254?_r=1&_t=8huHB5wCFXK

An elected politician talking about it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 8:43 pm

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2023/12/06/twenty-more-countries-have-applied-to-join-brics/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 6:15 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Basel III Endgame!
Part 2…
In Congress today!
7 Bank CEO’s!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 4:33 pm

No verification from me...

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 385550415_294767836289445_4313653719085924036_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=ZPjum6ZpF2AAX8r4a6v&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 11:30 am

This could be a good info source:
https://www.qfs1776.com/

Subjects to choose from.

Page full of videos on QFS  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHACcQVpw_p0n03zZdSt4fg/videos

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:29 am

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 B2f1fa14af16a347NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f570 TL_WILLIAMS NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f305

[ltr]@TL_Williams_[/ltr]

Rumored
Timing:
Wed. 6 Dec. the fiat US Dollar collapsed when the Petro Dollar was no longer accepted for international trade.
Fri. 15 Dec. the Central Bank has to cough up 100 trillion $ in real money not fiat paper. This is the nail in the coffin for the Fed Reserve. Bank assets start losing their value leading to a Worldwide Banking Crash, Media Blackout and Ten Days of Darkness.
Somewhere around the end of December 2023, the largest transfer of wealth in human history will begin.
Before Christmas Dec. 2023 Med Beds will be announced.
On Mon. 1 Jan. all gold/asset-backed currencies across the Globe would be on par 1:1 with each other; in the US Social Security benefits will be much higher and the SOCIAL SECURITY Restitution & Recreation (R&R) payments would start on a monthly basis.
Tues. 30 Jan. 2024 deadline for implementation of Protocol 20 by major corporations around the world that have interfaced their networks on the QFS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:24 pm

We saw Pool's post of Biden gone.

A totally different place this am said we are waiting on a certain person to be removed.

Now, from again a different place:

https://twitter.com/DianaT192/status/1741535668767953063?s=20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:45 pm

NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 677d5a74d962f899

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:28 pm

Still waiting~  NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 1f605 

https://twitter.com/SummmertCc/status/1751240983432286596

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:11 pm

Meet the new HIPAA requirement...

"Requirement 4.2 of PCI DSS mandates that the Primary Account Number (PAN) must be protected with strong cryptography during transmission. This directly aligns with ISO 27001:2022's control A. 8.24, which calls for the use of cryptography to protect information."

Patient confidentiality is a must in the healthcare setting. As you can see, exchange of information on the new Quantum Financial System that includes hospital settings and such are a must.

The new version of PCI DSS (4.0) will be mandatory from March 31, 2024. It will introduce more requirements needed to secure patient information during the transfer of a diagnosis and payments from various medical settings. 

Securing autonomy between a patient and doctor is of prime importance in healthcare ethics. I sat on several ethics committees in my work inside the healthcare setting for years, and it is difficult enough to get patients to open up to doctors what's really going on with them. 

This is why autonomy and security information in the healthcare setting is the number one ethical priority for those who work in healthcare. 

It looks like hospitals and other healthcare settings are working to secure their payment system on the QFS. 

:copyright: Goldilocks

https://texashealthlaw.com/new-pci-dss-4-0-will-impact-the-digital-health-healthcare-industries/

https://www.isms.online/pci-dss/requirement-4/#:~:text=Requirement%204.2%20of%20PCI%20DSS%20mandates%20that%20the%20Primary%20Account,of%20cryptography%20to%20protect%20information.

https://www.vanta.com/resources/the-roles-of-pci-dss-and-hipaa-compliance#:~:text=Both%20HIPAA%20and%20PCI%20were,secure%20people's%20private%20health%20information.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 9:58 am

The Gov't of Chad begins implementation:

(me: "the last will be first".  As it should be.)

Nesara inbound! 

Chad has announced that water and electricity will be free until the end of the year, as long as households do not exceed 300 kWh of electricity and 15 cubic meters of water per month, a local news outlet reported on Tuesday. 
The authorities stated on Monday that they would as well settle water and electricity bills for residents who have unpaid bills.
“A system will also be put in place in agreement with the Ministry of Energy and the Société Nationale d’Electricité (SNE) to guarantee the free electricity consumed by households during the same period from March 1, 2024 for all two social tranches or equivalent, a total of 300 kWh per month and per subscribed household, including for subscribers in prepayment of the SNE,” Finance Minister Tahir Hamid Ngulin said.
“The requirements of this circular must be rigorously observed, and any difficulty in their application must be submitted to my attention,” the minister stated. 
Additionally, the authorities announced a 50% decrease in various taxes on passenger transport. This has the potential to lower transportation costs, which increased last month due to rising fuel prices.

https://www.rt.com/africa/594257-chad-free-water-electricity/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System   NESARA GESARA  Quantum Financial System - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NESARA GESARA Quantum Financial System
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next