Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Empty
PostSubject: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 pm

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Richard C. Hoagland- New Mars Images

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 11-Jul-2013 00:56:36

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? RCH070213a2

1) NASA close-up of the infamous "Face on Mars," revealing that the eastern (right) side is composed, not of rock, but of some kind of "exotic materials" -- which brilliantly reflect light, and create intense "prismatic colors" in the process -- totally unnatural behavior for any "natural" Martian mesa. Click on image to view larger.

2) Two side-by-side images, taken on two different orbits by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) spacecraft in 2007, of a startling "Reuleaux Tetrahedral Pyramid" on Mars in the "Candor Chasma" region. This remarkable structure was discovered on an earlier Mars Surveyor image by the late Wilmer Faust; the more recent MRO images reveal that two faces are still relatively undamaged, while the third (top) has substantially collapsed, distorting the previously precise geometric construction. Click on image to view larger.

Click to see images:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/richard-c-hoagland-mars-images

more
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/richard-c-hoagland-mars-images-page-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Richard C. Hoagland states its highly reflective at predawn when the image was taken the sun was below the horizon. It does seem to look that way in the image.

You know I believe NASA and ESA are not telling the truth. I believe this because I was told this by God, Jesus, or maybe even the watchers that came from there. It was when I looked at a image of the Face on Mars when all this began to happen. It just got into my head, didn't say it was God, I just felt that it was, and for 7 years now almost 8 I've been trying to find the answer to all that got into my head starting with the 4 living creatures, which David Flynn does talk about alot.

Why my nick name given to me by my Mother who now has passed away am called by all who know me Buster is on the Galaxy Map I own. I found more to that as well.

I learned from David Flynn that 33 means to reveal, that's what I'm doing, getting it Done.
 OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Milkpyramid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Image is from one of David Flynn's videos that came with his books. What 33 means!!!
What the DM number above my name = 33 to Reveal or Revelation 2:17
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. DM Pyramid revealed to me DI or Done.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? 3v71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Lets Reveal some more of what they are hiding.
OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Lordspray
 Another one of David Flynn's images we will take a good look at. Got alot to say about this one.
OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? 2gk1

Moon view of the Earth 4th July 1776 reveals 1947 or 19.47 thats ET back then.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Learth

View from my location 1630 on 4th July 1776 at same Time. Mars is at RA 5hrs 21mins. 58sec. 5-21-58 that's my birth date. Always felt I was connected just didn't know it was this much.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Ase1w

I think this one in Time will tell all. Again 5hrs. 21mins. 58sec.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? 15h5

What I was always suppose to REVEAL!!! A Revelation
 OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? A2ls

Filling in the blanks.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Iy9h

Their Phoenix Rising at RA 1630 viewing from 1630

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Phoenixhome

Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it.
This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

(100 60 30 or 1630)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Ecclesiastes 8:17
then I saw all that God has Done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it 
OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? W7sg

Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been will be again, what has been Done will be Done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Last edited by Done on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Ephesians 3:3

that by way of a revelation the sacred secret was made known to me, just as I wrote previously in brief.

More of David Flynn's video images show why they put DM and 33 with my Name Buster
OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? 5xgt

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Nsax

But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it.
This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

(100 60 30 or 1630)

Last edited by Done on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have Done.

(100 60 30 or 1630)

Luke 8:11
“This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God

Matthew 13:37 
37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man

Ephesians 3:3

3 that by way of a revelation the sacred secret was made known to me, just as I

wrote previously in brief.

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? A2ls

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Song of Solomon 3:3 
3 The watchmen who were going around in the city found me, ‘The one whom my soul has loved have YOU men seen?

Last edited by Done on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Numbers 24:16-18

16 the prophecy of one who hears the words of God,
who has knowledge from the Most High,
who sees a vision from the Almighty,
who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened:

17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls of all the people of Sheth.
18 Edom will be conquered;
Seir, his enemy, will be conquered,
but Israel will grow strong.

Another One of David Flynn's Video Images

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? Vewp

2 Peter 3:3
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

Revelation 3:3
3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Ezekiel 12:25

For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what

Word I shall speak, and it will be Done.

Revelation 19:13
He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?   OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK Done... check this out...Mars Face metalic?
Page 1 of 1