Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift Empty
PostSubject: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 4:06 pm

This was actually recorded and announced last week on the 7th  and I’ve been waiting patiently since then to hear it. It’s just now up so obviously I haven’t heard any of it yet. The two people refereed to in the capture below are David Wilcock and Corey Goode. 

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift High_s10

73 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/faV7KFCJZTPN/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 7:35 am

history of sightings, government docs, etc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 1:54 pm

The war against humanity

lots of stuff here:

https://rebelmoon.podbean.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 8:45 pm

The is THE PLACE to go for UFO's, the Galactic Federation, etc.

https://t.me/QPatriot17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 1:44 pm

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift FZXti_mX0AA754B?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift FZXtjJqX0AMQE3r?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 1:44 pm

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift FZXtjR7XEAA3Hu8?format=jpg&name=medium

I CAN'T GET A CLEAR SHOT OF THIS...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 6:14 pm

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift FcATm3yXgAIA7p1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift   2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022_01_11 Clif High interview with Jordon Sather - The Truth about UFOs, Fake Space Whistleblowers, and Earth's Pole Shift
Page 1 of 1