Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 Empty
PostSubject: THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16   THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 pm

THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 John316

EVERY WORD IN JOHN 3:16 IS DIVINE IN NATURE AND ABUNDANT IN INDESCRIBABLE MERCY. It is the verse that makes the Holy Bible a global book. It brings God down to our level and guarantees that we will soon be reigning with Him. This sermon is meant to assure that you never take John 3:16 for granted again. It is the Biblical “Statement of Superlatives.”

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”While it would be enjoyable to write a sermon on each superlative, it would burden the message with human thoughts. Let’s simply list each incredible truth and let your mind write the rest.

- GOD…the greatest being

- SO… to the greatest degree

- LOVED…the greatest passion

- THE WORLD…the greatest company of people

- THAT HE GAVE…the greatest act

- HIS ONLY BEGOTTON SON…the greatest sacrifice

- THAT WHOSOEVER…the greateth opportunity

- BELIEVETH ON HIM…the greatest decision

- SHOULD NOT PERISH…the greateth rescue

- BUT… the greateth alternative

- HAVE …the greateth appropriation or possession

- EVERLASTING LIFE…the greatest gift

Why would any man reject this gift? Yet, the unbelieving world hates Him and is on a quest to destroy His name. The Psalmist David spoke to the evil of our very day and affirmed His victory in the end. “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.” (Psalms 2:1-6)

The triumph of our Lord and Savior is certainly near at hand. The possibility of His failure does not exist. He will soon descend in His glory and establish His kingdom on the earth. It’s thrilling to know that He will come for us before the wrath of the seven years. Then, we will descend with Him and reign through the 1,000 years of perfect peace. The glory of our future can only be eclipsed by the glory of His Person.

THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShMVjmKvU-OvTWUmR_3_lMRw94YuAdYKO13BUobwbXv4bHtAx2wA
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16   THE SUPERLATIVES OF JOHN 3:16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 am

Wait! Is that a football stadium I see behind that guy? Wink

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1