Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Texas School Shooting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 7:10 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FT9riBOWAAAAQEs?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 12:17 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUBaA5rVUAE2Bzz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 12:24 pm

[ltr]Great line from this clip: [/ltr]
[ltr]"the media breaks it's neck trying to demonize humans and humanize demons."[/ltr]

[ltr]https://twitter.com/TheOneYouKnow69/status/1531321877855076354
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 5:48 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUAnxDsUAAEDeAX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 5:28 am

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUDR-TtXwAIcmH2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 8:16 am

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUH4LGnWYAU_B2R?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:39 am

Uvalde Police have STOPPED cooperating with Texas

3 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:41 am

A US army recon plane flew into the Uvalde airport 8 minutes before the shooting took place. The airport is an 8 minute drive to the school. The plane then left right when the shooter was killed.

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUHcqRpUUAAKiMI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:23 pm

The terrorist threats and attacks are coming fast-

Can I put them here?
-------

Tulsa, Oklahoma Police:

5 dead, including the shooter. A rifle & handgun were used.

Gunman identified as a “black male”.

Therefore, this will be the last of the reporting we will hear about on this incident.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:40 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUNsRFtWUAAwTlS?format=jpg&name=large
The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUNsgB1WUAAdfNV?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Breaking911

@Breaking911
· May 31

BREAKING: Uvalde ISD Police Chief Pete Arredondo, man who hasn’t been seen publicly since the day of the massacre where he ordered officers to stand-down, has been sworn in as a city council member behind closed doors, the Mayor says.
The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUItysXWUAAAXPi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Dove wrote:
Breaking911

@Breaking911
· May 31

BREAKING: Uvalde ISD Police Chief Pete Arredondo, man who hasn’t been seen publicly since the day of the massacre where he ordered officers to stand-down, has been sworn in as a city council member behind closed doors, the Mayor says.

SARCASM ON  OFF

Rewarded for job well done.

SARCASM ON  OFF

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 4:52 pm

https://newspunch.com/evidence-emerges-buffalo-shooter-was-groomed-by-the-fbi-to-commit-mass-murder/

Evidence Emerges Buffalo Shooter Was Groomed by the FBI to Commit Mass Murder

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:14 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUXgF4HWAAIroRr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:25 pm

They are launching a investigation into the border patrol agent that killed the shooter! Still think we aren't at war and the government killed those kids?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:58 pm

INTIMIDATION.  So nobody else will do it..

They are also investigating the mom that was handcuffed. Talked her way out then rescued her kids! Still think this wasn't a government sanctioned mass kid genocide?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 7:06 am

Anon: The Tulsa shooter is not white. No wonder I have not seen anything in the headlines about it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 5:49 pm

Oh sure...swell idea

Firm proposes Taser-armed drones to stop school shootings

https://www.wsmv.com/2022/06/04/firm-proposes-taser-armed-drones-stop-school-shootings/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 6:46 pm

Jim Stone posted this today. The video is 2½ minutes long and you can bet that it won’t be on U-tube. Play it in your media player. Also is downloadable.

http://194.233.91.97/videos/shootingmom.mp4

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 Mom_sp10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 7:45 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUcvO-_XEAE2q7e?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 10:04 am

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/14-shot-in-deadly-mass-shooting-on-south-street/3261562/

14 Shot in Deadly Mass Shooting on South Street

More than a dozen people were shot on a busy Saturday night on South Street in Philadelphia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 12:44 pm

Wisconsin Judge’s Alleged Killer Identified, Reportedly Had a Hit List
epochtimes-paywall-can't access.

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 Fl7uP5Gw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 1:22 pm

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/digging-through-the-lies-and-misinformation-about-the-uvalde-texas-massacre-here-are-all-the-facts-and-false-claims/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 10:58 am

So you want to talk about mass shootings?

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUVvkeqXEAEaHU9?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 8:22 pm

TheFBIIsADomesticTerroristOrganization
The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUnL8hEXoAAe2Ks?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 1:17 pm

Seattle School Principal Refused to Cooperate With Police as Deranged Intruder Was Terrorizing a Class of Fifth Grade Students, Allowing Him to Exit School Lockdown And Immediately Commit Multiple Assaults Before His Arrest

https://t.co/wgP3osqFBJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 2:01 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FUzFqFoVUAEDrIG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 2:23 pm

The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 FV3UQ9PX0AEWyD_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Texas School Shooting   The Texas School Shooting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Texas School Shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2