Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smart Dust-Too Weird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Smart Dust-Too Weird Empty
PostSubject: Smart Dust-Too Weird   Smart Dust-Too Weird I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 6:58 am

EWillHelpYou, [7/21/2021 12:52 AM]
In 2004 the CIA venture capital arm In-Q-Tel heavily invested in a company known as Dust Inc. (which was basically a front company for UC Berkley's research department), to create smart dust, microscopic dust-sized particles that can function as microtransmitters and sensors to track and record people.
In 2013, the research team began exploring the use of their then developing Neural Dust to not just monitor, but also stimulate your brain activity.

In 2018 a leadless implantable stimulator (the "mote"), became a reality. It's boasts an ultrasonic wireless link for power and bi-directional communication, and a hand-held external transceiver.

The mote consists of a piezoceramic transducer, an energy storage capacitor, and a stimulator integrated circuit (IC). The IC harvests ultrasonic power with high efficiency, decodes stimulation parameter downlink data, and generates current-controlled stimulation pulses. Stimulation parameters are time-encoded on the fly through the wireless link rather than being programmed and stored on the mote, reducing power consumption and on-chip memory requirements and enabling complex stimulation protocols with high-temporal resolution and low-latency feedback for use in closed-loop stimulation.
----
----
In short, it's evil, smart dust that can invade your brain, courtesy of the CIA.
----
It is also the last thing journalist Julian Assange warned us of before being dragged out of the Embassy and locked away in Belmarsh Prison, where he remains indefinitely at the behest of the US Gov. despite having won his extradition case last January.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Smart Dust-Too Weird   Smart Dust-Too Weird I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 10:15 pm

Smart Dust-Too Weird Smartdust4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Smart Dust-Too Weird   Smart Dust-Too Weird I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 2:26 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10069545/CIA-sets-mission-center-deal-China-revealed-secretly-training-Taiwan-forces.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smart Dust-Too Weird   Smart Dust-Too Weird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smart Dust-Too Weird
Page 1 of 1