Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Weird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWbmiXQba0
I did watch the entire thing. I am not sure about the content, but it could very well have been.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   This is Weird 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:36 pm

buzaar, hey do you think that female in that was found in that destroyed ship structure was a woman who gave herself to fallen angels, being flesh becoming a goddess, trying to escape Gods judgement @ the flood, to no avail...
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

That is a very interesting concept! Could very well be. While we're on the topic of weird....I have 2 acquaintances who have some rather startling claims. Their lives and work do seem to reflect their claims. One says he is one of the two witnesses. The other says he is one of the 144,000. Does anyone think these people are on Earth now? Many think the AC is here, and indeed many speculate it is the POTUS. The FP might be the pope. So it's entirely in the realm of possibility that these other players are here as well. I never thought of the 144,000 arriving "here and there", so to speak....being awakened and anointed to their purpose individually, and in different locations, though the bloodlines are as described in Revelation. What say any of you?

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   This is Weird 2958853248
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 pm

the 2 witnesses are for the tribulation, which has'nt started yet...the 144000, there's only 2 references in the bible, here..

rev7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

nowhere does it remotely suggest they witness on earth, in fact the only other mention is here...

rev12:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.

so the 144000 follow Christ wherever He goes, the 2 witnesses are for the 1st 1260 days, only...

rev11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

and that, ladies and gentile men starts the great tribulation...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:51 pm

so your 2 acquaintances are bogarting that joint...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:58 am

You got me Murray. I admit I laughed, and it probably really isn't these two acquaintances, who
you'd think would have their hands too full with God work to sit down and talk about it.
But still it bothers me that not only do I not understand who the 2 witnesses and the 144,000 are/will be, but I get the feeling I never will.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:55 am

murray leslie wrote:
so your 2 acquaintances are bogarting that joint...

Hehehe, oh man did that bring up memories.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 am

It's not all our fault, though.  Dad's were busy secretly building Hef's empire and Mom's were in the kitchen on valium, singing Fe Fi Fiddley I Oh!
We did it together!

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 am

what a drag it is getting old...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:28 am

people keep telling me life is not a song, yes it is...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 am

I know! It's that angel that was head of the worship team in heaven.
The music is as prophetic as can be. Hive mind, mass conditioning indeed!

Seems to me satan came out of the closet right along with the fall [or relocation] of the Third Reich, the creation of the atomic bomb, and the coming rebirth of Israel.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 pm

i think you are right, dovie, we are in the end of the last generation, the 2 witnesses are zurubable (sp) and enoch, i think...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm

I looked at Zerubbabel, and can see why....but then I had an idea.

EDIT: Nope.  Can't substantiate a thing I was thinking.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 pm

hey researcher, gime an F...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

"Not on earth". An open door with that idea, Murray. Because I poured through a lot of translations,
verse and word usage comparisons and came up a lot emptier than it seems I should have.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I never heard of Zerubbabel being a witness. That's new for me. I had always thought either Moses and Elijah, representing the Law and the Prophets, and b/c Elijah hasn't died. The Jews are still waiting for him, aren't they? They keep an empty chair by the Passover table. Then, another theory is Enoch and Elijah, again b/c neither have died...but Enoch is a type of the church. Taken out before judgement. A third possibility is Moses and John. I say this only b/c when John received the Revelation, he was already in his 90's. The angel who gave him the scroll said he would yet prophesy before many peoples, tongues, tribes, and nations.
When? I don't know about my acquaintances. I do know that one is actively evangelizing, feeding the hungry, visiting the sick, etc. All good things that we should all be doing. I'll throw this out. When Jesus came, few believed him as well, even his own family. It must have seemed preposterous to them and their neighbors that He was the Messiah, until they didb believe. He showed up in a most incongruous way. I will study it again, and also look at Zerubbabel.
Perhaps my acquaintances are off their meds.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 pm

The other verses that mention the 144,000 are:
And after that, I saw four Angels stand on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the winds should not blow on the earth, neither on the sea, neither on any tree.

2 And I saw another Angel come up from the East, which had the seal of the living God, and he cried with a loud voice to the four Angels to whom power was given to hurt the earth, and the sea, saying,

Hurt ye not the earth, neither the sea, neither the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them, which were sealed, and there were sealed an hundred and four and forty thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Why is there teaching that these are 144,000 Jewish evangelists? Where does that come from? Who are they? These aren't the only people saved as the JW's believe. Is this a remnant of Israel that is saved?

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:50 pm

cross referencing these 2 scripts is for zerubbabel as 1 of the wittnesses...

zec4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth. * *
11 ¶Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? * * *
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

and

rev11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Weird   This is Weird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Weird
Page 1 of 1