Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.  Empty
PostSubject: Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.    Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

This post on twtr is asking to be addressed:

In order to understand more fully what it means to be your #HigherSelf, think for a moment of your Sun as a Spiritual Being. This Sun is a spiritual source of all life that you know of. You are also part of that Sun, as light, energy, & consciousness with infinite potential.
Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.  FZ1m0IkaQAArlQ8?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.    Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 12:02 pm

True, we have Life by the same Source and that is the beginning of wisdom, of peace between men.

But is it THE wisdom that brings Peace between man and God?  
NO.  It is a starting point only.

For 6000+ years God has molded history to one single point-the Sacrifice, fulfilled by Yeshua Alone.
That sacrifice bridged the gap, opened the Door, so that God and man might be reunited.
IF  IF  IF  man submits his will to God's Will.  Period. 
Anyone who claims to be of the Kingdom does the Will of the King.

What does Blood represent?  LIFE. 
(We've become aware of the horrid doings of evil to find a path-any path-to immortality) 
I do not need to bleed again. The Blood of Jesus is for me.
But I must surrender my will to His Will, my earthly ways to His
Ways. 
This is the Way I give up my life for His Sake. 

The NEW CONVENENT WAS SEALED BY THE BLOOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS LAMB. 
The WORK of Redemption was 'Finished" which ushered in the New Beginning of Restoration of All God's Creation. 
Whatever happens, good or bad,  between men is secondary to that. 

Obviously Real peace between men is impossible without Peace between every man and his Creator. This is why the Indwelling Spirit imparts a New Mind and a New Heart to each person who receives Him, as 'we' were all brought up in a fallen world where the Law of man's making has ruled. 

And God said, You cannot know Me, know Truth, without 'new eyes' to see-He's referring to Spiritual eyes-of the Spirit-to see the 'Unseen'-to see and Know and Partake of and Walk in His Kingdom. . 
And furthermore, you-man CANNOT make yourself Holy enough to enter into My Kingdom and partake of it's bounty of All Good Things, Always. 

As always, when God asks something of us that He then says we CANNOT do by ourselves, He says 'I will do it for you".

I will send My Spirit to be with you, to help, guide, and Lead you into all Righteousness.  And Preserve you. 

That God seeded the earth with His intent over the centuries is no surprise. But these were all FAILED civilizations. We can examine
them, but it is not necessary, as the Cross stopped time, and we
entered into the New Covenant. 
---
The Holy Spirit IS the Kingdom of God !!!!
But no man can receive it unless they receive the Sacrifice-the Atonement. 

I'm going there next.  It does bring so much together.  

But being unwilling to compromise doesn't mean that God isn't continually revealing the Hidden Things of His Plan. And when in unchartered territory I trust God for my direction and safe travels. 
Don't be afraid to keep learning !  And always asking God for His Presence.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Always Be Ready to Give Voice to Your Faith.
Page 1 of 1