Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck Empty
PostSubject: ‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck   ‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 5:16 pm

‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck

https://newspunch.com/our-skin-is-melting-ohio-residents-report-horrific-side-effects-following-train-wreck/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck   ‘Our Skin Is Melting’: Ohio Residents Report Horrific Side-Effects Following Train Wreck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 6:15 pm

I'm perplexed.  At what point does just plain logic and self-preservation take over?

From article:

Galvan said after evacuating to his mother’s house, about six miles away, he stopped experiencing the symptoms, only to have them return.
“We went back into town a few times to try to take care of the cats and stuff, and I get the same deal… my eyes burning, kind of the same thing that I felt,” Galvan explained.
Residents in East Palestine are upset that they are not getting clear answers about whether they are at risk to any long term health issues, according to Galvan.
--
Jenna Harris who lives five miles away from the site of the derailment told Sputnik there is frustration shared among many about officials advising residents to keep drinking bottled water contrary to their assurances that the town’s drinking water is safe.
“We are not getting any solid information from any officials on what we as citizens of East Palestine should be doing,” Harris said. “They just want us to go back to normal.”
Harris said she was worried that kids went back to school on Monday, which is much closer to ground zero, two miles away at most.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1