Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run? Empty
PostSubject: Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run?   Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 am

Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run?

Posted by lamarzulli on August 5, 2013
Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run? Muslim-protesters

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

U.S. extends embassy closings; warnings renew debate over NSA data collection | McClatchy

Senior U.S. Official: Intercepted Al Qaeda Communications Indicate Planned Attack ‘Big,’ ‘Strategically Significant’ – ABC News

Congressional leaders agree on drastic response to al Qaeda terrorist threat – Washington Times

Kristol: Obama said al-Qaida on the run now we’re on the run | The Daily Caller

The State Department has announced that it will keep 19 embassies and consulates in the Middle East and Africa closed throughout the week “out of an abundance of caution” in the wake of terror threats that shut them down.

Posts in Abu Dhabi, Amman, Cairo, Riyadh, Dhahran, Jeddah, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Manama, Muscat, Sanaa, Tripoli, Antanarivo, Bujumbura, Djibouti, Khartoum, Kigali and Port Louis have been instructed to close for normal operations from Monday through Saturday, department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/05/chambliss-sources-terror-chatter-beyond-anything-heard-since-before-11/?s=mobile_app&z=1375707460#ixzz2b6P2hY3o

In the wake of the Arab Spring where the entire  map of the Middle East has changed, and then, as in Egypt’s case, changed a second time, there seems to be a new dynamic, adding yet more instability to the region.  Al Qaida has reared its head again and like the fabled Hydra, to pose yet another threat to Americans.  Obama assured us Al Qaida was on the run, now, as Bill Crystal exclaims—see above link—we seem to be on the run!

All of the major news outlets are running with this story.  So what are we to think?  Is there really a threat?  Is Al Qaida planning something?  The pundits point to 911, and remind us of the terror attacks.  However, how do buildings fall into their own footprint and disintegrate in mid-air?

Dr Judy Wood explains DUSTIFICATION re NYC WTC on 9/11 – YouTube

How does Building 7, collapse into its own footprint, at free-fall speed, when it wasn’t hit by a plane?

▶️ 9/11 Truth: What Happened to Building 7 – YouTube

Before you move your mouse and leave this blog and accuse me of being anti-American, are you aware that there are over 1500, engineers and architects who are calling for congressional committee to investigate what happened?

World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

So with that in mind, once again we are being told the illusive bogey man, AL Qaida, which Obama assured us was on the run, is back again and planning a big attack.  Meanwhile the weasels in Washington are tap dancing around the revealing of CIA operatives who were on the ground during the Benghazi attack!  I wonder what they were doing, buying souvenirs. going on camel rides, opening a Falafel stand?

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack – The Lead with Jake Tapper – CNN.com Blogs

I no longer trust what Washington tells me is going on.  I would even go as far as to say this new threat might be a prelude to some false flag operation.

In closing todays post:  Scandal after scandal plagues the elected officials in both parties.  Lies, cover ups and deceit seem to be the status quo.  Congressional approval is dismal and this reflects the deep distrust the American people have in our government.

U.S. Congress Approval Remains Dismal

Our government tells us there is a threat, but allows people from countries that harbor terrorists to emigrate to this country.  Our southern border remains porous, as well.  The war in Afghanistan drags on, when we were told years ago that it was over.

Arianna Huffington: Afghanistan war drags on : Wsj

Now our embassies are closed in 19 countries because of Al Qaida…. and I thought they were on the run!
Back to top Go down

Terror Attack? I thought Al Qaida was on the Run?
Page 1 of 1