Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered Empty
PostSubject: Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered   Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 am

Gunman used boat to access Tennessee nuclear facility

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 12, 2014

After fresh attention was brought to an April 2013 sniper attack on a power plant in central California, bloggers are highlighting a second possible attack that occurred less than a week later at a nuclear facility in Tennessee.

Although it received little news coverage at the time, last year’s assault on the Pacific Gas & Electric’s Metcalf transmission substation, during which telephone cables were cut and 100 shots were fired into the facility, has sparked fresh concerns about the safety of “soft targets” in the United States.

Described as a “military-style raid” by the L.A. Times, the FBI is still investigating the attack which knocked out 17 transformers, but has dismissed suggestions that it could have been carried out by terrorists despite no motive, fingerprints or suspects having been identified.

The attack was so serious that the entire plant had to be closed down for a month.
Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft highlights another possible attack that occurred just days later on April 21, when a security guard at TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City, Tennessee was involved in a 2am shootout with a suspect.

“TVA spokesperson Jim Hopson said the subject traveled up to the plant on a boat and walked onto the property. When the officer questioned the suspect, the individual fired multiple shots at the officer. The officer shot back, and when he called for backup, the suspect sped away on his boat,” reported WBIR.

Hoft asks if the two attacks were part of a coordinated campaign, while Front Page Magazine’s Daniel Greenfield suggests that the second incident has hallmarks of being a carefully planned act.

“A trespasser would not be completely extraordinary, but an armed trespasser willing to engage in a shootout with a police officer who arrives there by boat raises a whole series of questions,” writes Greenfield.

The fact that the Spring City plant was a nuclear facility obviously heightens concerns about the security of lesser known targets.

The sophisticated attack on the power plant in California has prompted charges that the government habitually fails to afford proper attention to actual organic terrorist attacks, whereas contrived plots involving huge doses of FBI provocateuring are given blanket media coverage.

“Maybe it is good thing that most people don’t know about this,” writes Michael Snyder. “The truth is that we are a nation that is absolutely teeming with “soft targets”, and if people realized how vulnerable we truly are they might start freaking out.”

Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered   Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote :

SHOTS FIRED At Second Power Plant in April, 2013

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snipers attacked a US Electrical Grid In central California in a 52-minute sniper attack on April 16, 2013.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/shots-fired-at-second-nuclear-power-plant-in-april-2013/#!

Do you know why did they hide this news for ten months and beat the drum on it?
They created it as a distration on a framed case but failed at that time. Now they re-activated the old case and will make another power crisis if that framed case would have gone through.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered   Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

816. The news censored for ten months (2/15/2014)

Two days ago, I have read the following news.

Quote :
Sophisticated but low-tech power grid attack baffles authorities
Quote :

By Richard A. Serrano and Evan Halper    February 11, 2014

WASHINGTON — They came after midnight, two or more armed individuals so deft that they cut telecommunication cables in an underground vault and outsmarted security cameras and motion sensors at the power substation in a remote corner of Santa Clara County.

…….

The military-style raid on April 16 knocked out 17 giant transformers at the Metcalf Transmission Substation, which feeds power to Silicon Valley. The FBI is still working the case, and agents say they are confident it was not the work of terrorists.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-grid-attack-20140211,0,7627269.story#axzz2t6lvjVCt

Quote :
Quote :

Paul Joseph Watson            Infowars.com  February 12, 2014

After fresh attention was brought to an April 2013 sniper attack on a power plant in central California, bloggers are highlighting a second possible attack that occurred less than a week later at a nuclear facility in Tennessee.

……

Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft highlights another possible attack that occurred just days later on April 21, when a security guard at TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City, Tennessee was involved in a 2am shootout with a suspect.

“TVA spokesperson Jim Hopson said the subject traveled up to the plant on a boat and walked onto the property. When the officer questioned the suspect, the individual fired multiple shots at the officer. The officer shot back, and when he called for backup, the suspect sped away on his boat,” reported WBIR.

Hoft asks if the two attacks were part of a coordinated campaign, while Front Page Magazine’s Daniel Greenfield suggests that the second incident has hallmarks of being a carefully planned act.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/2nd-us-power-plant-was-attacked-by-armed-gunman/ 

Watch the issuing date of the news. They were on 2/11/2014 and 2/12. I was almost confused by the stories. At last I found it was about two cases took place ten months ago.

The attack in California of 4/16/2013 knocked out 17 giant transformers that funnel power to Silicon Valley. It took 27 days to make repairs and bring the substation back to life. The target of second attack on 4/21/2013 was a nuclear power station. These were big cases but received little news coverage at the time. Have you ever heard of it in last April? The question are: 1. Why did they censor these important news? 2. Why do they release it now, ten months later?

817. Supplementary chart of Boston bombing (2/19/2014)

Last year(2013) on 4/20 and 4/30, I wrote #768 and #769, alleged the Boston bombing was created by the Feds. I thought they planned a serious of bombings to cover up a framed case - to eliminate Kat Sung. These censored news of attacking P.G.& E., were parts of that plot.

Quote :
Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.
Quote :

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan.

1. 4/12/2013 to 4/15: Gold plunges to two year low.

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered Au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2) 

That created a chance for the Feds to buy in gold in low price. Because to their plan, After 4/16, gold will go sky high because there would be a series bombings and other big disasters.

2. 4/15/2013: Boston bombing.

1.       4/16/2013 2.a.m.
Quote :
Snipers attacked a US Electrical Grid In central California in a 52-minute sniper attack on April 16, 2013.
Quote :

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/shots-fired-at-second-nuclear-power-plant-in-april-2013/#!

(this news was censored at the time)

4. 4/16/2013, Tuesday, I used to go to Milpitas Library to attend a computer tuition class. It held every Tuesday afternoon. However, I stopped at a midway store. Boston bombing gave me a crisis feeling.

5. 4/17/2013, unusual bombing in Waco,

Quote :
Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West,

This news was also lack of detail report.

6. 4/21/20134,
Quote :
A TVA spokesperson confirmed that a security officer patrolling TVA Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City was involved in a shootout with a suspect Sunday at about 2:00 a.m.
Quote :

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/2nd-us-power-plant-was-attacked-by-armed-gunman/

(This news also was censored at the time)

7. 4/23/2013,
Quote :
'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points
Quote :

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered Article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286

4/23 was next Tuesday to "Boston bombing plot'. If I went to the Milpitas Library for the computer tuition, a series bombing and terror attack would take place and stock market would have a big crash. Anyhow, I didn't go. So the planned stock market crash became a small negative flash and they blame it to "Syrian hackers".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered   Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1