Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

25 events to watch this March

Go down 
+2
Proskuneo
sixminks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

25 events to watch this March Empty
PostSubject: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 am

No Kidding…. March 2013… The New 12-21-2012… 25 Events to Watch.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/no-kidding-march-2013-the-new-12-21-2012-25-events-to-watch-2565128.html

Just sharing something I found browsing the web.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Thanks for posting. Quite interesting. Obama going to Israel for the 1st time in March has got to be significant. Maybe the start of something BIG. :bom:
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 pm

I can't believe the layers of events. I also think the new pope is somehow significant. One of the links explains that the day O visits is exactly 1260 days since they announced he won the peace prize. I was flabbergasted. I'll look for it and post it in here.
This link will take you to the short article about the 1260 day interp. I have no idea who Rick is it comes from the Before it is News article.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/rick66.htm
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

I just found this text on GLP: "Watch This! Look where Obama's ice STATUE will stand in Jerusalem. If Dave were here he would appreciate this.

So you don't need to go there here is a copy of what the OP said:
First, take a look at this website showing a piece of the map at the top of where the ice display of Obama is being held:

http://s1341.beta.photobucket.com/user/pfrattali/media/Jmap_zps887f01e2.jpg.html

Got it?

Now look at this pic showing where it is in relation to the Dome of the Rock and also to 'Mount Zion', the spot where Jesus held the Last Supper and the 'Upper Room' described in the book of Acts:

[link to i1341.photobucket.com]

(can someone embed this in this thread?)
25 events to watch this March Jmap_zps887f01e2

Now read this by a Christian poster:

As if O's presence in the Holy City on the 10th of Nisan alone isn't alarming enough, there was an extra bit of strange news surrounding his visit that caught my eye. They will make an image in his likeness made from ice. It will stand in Jerusalem as well at the site of the second annual Ice Festival held at Jerusalem's former main train station, now called the Old Train Station, located at a street called David Remez (named after the first signatory of the Israeli declaration of independence, who passed away in 1951). Looking for this Old Train Station site in Google maps revealed some telling details:

-The location happens to be exactly 1 statute mile in a straight line from the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.

-It's directly adjacent to Gehenna, the place translated as "Hell" in our bibles, south of the Old City. Jesus used the word Gehenna 11 times to describe the opposite to life in the Kingdom.

-Directly opposite of it across the Gehenna valley is Mount Zion.

-When we draw a 1 mile long line from where O's statue will stand to the Dome of the Rock mosque it goes through the Gehenna valley, straight through the Upper Room on Mount Zion where Last Supper took place. This is also the site where the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples on the day of Pentecost and the location of the birth of the first Christian church. The distance from the Old Train Station site to the Upper Room is 666 metres. Next the line crosses the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, followed by the Western Wall before reaching the center of the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple mount.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image embed by R)
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Interesting finds, sixminks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

I knew this some time ago... 3+ years. (the 1260 days)
If you know the days and go to Revelation and go backwards to check the math you come up with the time. However I thought the 28th but that is only 3 days off. heh! April is the last pass of Nibiru/Destroyer/Wormwood and we should see the Anti Christ or anti Christian step into Jerusalem, forgot when... May, late in the month of.

Did you see the article posted about the time to attack Iran... in June.... hmm I'm wondering about that. Might be before.

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am

spring, what timeline are you watching?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

Is this the real deal or one of those rehearsal thingy's?
IDK but sure is interesting.

I'm ready for rapture
Do we get to practice the rapture too??? oh please! oh please!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 pm

spring2 wrote:
If you know the days and go to Revelation and go backwards to check the math you come up with the time. However I thought the 28th but that is only 3 days off. heh! April is the last pass of Nibiru/Destroyer/Wormwood and we should see the Anti Christ or anti Christian step into Jerusalem, forgot when... May, late in the month of.

Did you see the article posted about the time to attack Iran... in June.... hmm I'm wondering about that. Might be before.

I remember that post, I wish I could remember the name of it, we'd repost it. coolangel
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Delfi wrote:
spring2 wrote:

I remember that post, I wish I could remember the name of it, we'd repost it. 25 events to watch this March 2845605495

Delfi,

If you remember some key words, I can try to see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Obama to visit Temple Mount?
Hamas warns of 'diplomatic catastrophe'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-to-visit-temple-mount/
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 am

Will he or won't he? Two popes have visited there and the president of France so it is possible.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 pm

These are not my words but I found them to be very interesting for this topic...
happy dance Cute little guy...

March 22, 2013 - The Abomination of Desolation?
Here we go!

1260 day span between October 9, 2009, the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama, to March 22, 2013, Obama’s trip date in Jerusalem, and when he gets there this happens!

"Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven'
he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

If Obama goes to the western wall it will be a huge security threat...so much so they will have to clear the whole temple area and stop all activities at the holy sites.

Or in other words....he will put an end to the sacrifice and offering!

By going to the Holy area as President and the resulting disruption of all religious activities at the temple mount (putting an end to the sacrifices and offerings) Obama will fulfill this scripture.

I would like to also point out that IF Obama visits the Western Wall (the wing of the Temple) and IF he offers up some type of secret prayer ( an abomination ) in the eyes of God) and IF instead of sticking it into a crack in the wall he "sets it up" against the wall in a leaning fashion for all to see...then that will ALSO help fulfill the prophecy!

Someone said ""He did that in his 2008 visit,Put his prayer into the western wall"

That is correct but at that time he was not President nor had he been declared the "Man of Peace" 1,260 days prior AND at that time because he was not yet president they did not clear the whole area for security but THIS time they will!

And when they do clear the area for security he will be causing all the daily sacrifice and offerings to cease and therefore fulfilling the prophecy.

And THEN as he sets up his prayer (an abomination) on the Western Wall (the wing of the Temple) all of the prophetic parameters will be met!

At that time start counting...1,260 days and pray you make it!
PIR[b]
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm

This post overlaps with the info in the Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank post from yesterday (Monday, 3-4-13.) It would be great if there was a way to merge the two into one topic.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:22 pm

It doesn't matter to me as long as its about March it's fine to stick it here too. I put this in Researcher's pinned thread too. Hope no one else minds... Wink
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm

That's a good idea. The Obama Timetable thread probably should be posted under Researcher's pinned thread too.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
This post overlaps with the info in the Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank post from yesterday (Monday, 3-4-13.) It would be great if there was a way to merge the two into one topic.

Pilgrim, re-post the most pertinent bits into the pinned "Is O-bam-bam The Man of Perdition" topic please. It would be a handy one to have all that at our fingertips. Domo arigato. honor
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

researcher wrote:
Internet Pilgrim wrote:

Pilgrim, re-post the most pertinent bits into the pinned "Is O-bam-bam The Man of Perdition" topic please. It would be a handy one to have all that at our fingertips. Domo arigato. 25 events to watch this March 3577501465

You're welcome. I don't think I did it the correct way - I just copied the entire thread & posted it as a single entry, (basically I made a normal post, but with all of it within that post.) At least it's all there though. If you could let me in on a better way to do it, so that the individual posts show up separately, I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:08 pm

IP, I don't think that you can copy and paste an entire thread. I was referring to only the relevant post or two and those bits would have to be an individual copy and paste operation. Sorry I wasn't clearer on the matter. I could merge the entire threads together but then that also moves a lot of stuff that may not be necessary like replies, replies to the replies, and on and on...

cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 events to watch this March   25 events to watch this March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 events to watch this March
Page 1 of 1