Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea Empty
PostSubject: U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea   U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Here's the link

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/20/asia-pacific/u-s-flies-nuke-capable-b-52-bombers-over-south-korea/
Back to top Go down

U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea   U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

Mars God Of War, Head Of Orion!
 Mars Location same Time As Eagle Rose 12-21-12
U.S. flies nuke-capable B-52 bombers over South Korea 06ls

Revelation 22:12
[ Epilogue: Invitation and Warning ] “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have Done.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1