Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love this verse!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

I love this verse! Empty
PostSubject: I love this verse!   I love this verse! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Jude 1:24

[24] Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,  [25] To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

KJV (1769)

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

I love this verse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this verse!   I love this verse! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Me too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

I love this verse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this verse!   I love this verse! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Spoken by Jesus's brother. Don't you wonder what it was like to have Jesus for a brother? Those must have been some interesting dinner conversations growing up.

Oh to witness Jesus in the flesh! And to see Him with these eyes in my head and not some metaphorical eye. Jealous of the 12 and his immediate family and all who got to meet him and touch him. To think God got the full ride while he was here (had a human family, experienced a loss of a father, worked everyday like the rest of us, rested on the sabbath, got left behind at the temple for 3 days. lol. Had cousins, aunts, uncles, celebrated festivals....). Oh to witness just catching a glimpse of HIM and to know who it is I'm looking at. Not to wonder, well did I or didn't I? This is my dream.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love this verse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this verse!   I love this verse! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love this verse!
Page 1 of 1