Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thomas Sheridan on Psychopaths: You Need to Learn All You Can About These Predators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Thomas Sheridan on Psychopaths: You Need to Learn All You Can About These Predators Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Sheridan on Psychopaths: You Need to Learn All You Can About These Predators   Thomas Sheridan on Psychopaths: You Need to Learn All You Can About These Predators I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been watching this lecture. Thought it needed sharing. As this man talks see how many people you can identify as good solid candidates for being a psychopath. (politicians, bankers, lawyers, PRESIDENTS, co-workers, bosses) 

I study this subject a lot and have done so for a long time. Most people if asked the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath would answer, no difference. Not true. They are very close however.

Psychopaths are BORN that way. They have little to no emotions but are good fakers. There is no such thing as love, friendship, etc. They have no conscience. YOU and everything around them is nothing but an OBJECT no different than a chair to be used then discarded. They are the usual serial killers but most do lead productive lives and don't go around on murdering sprees.

Sociopaths are very much like psychopaths except they aren't born that way and are usually a product of their environment, and in a sense they do have a conscience and are capable of compassion and love, though twisted versions. Think of Don Corleone in The Godfather movies.

Back to top Go down

Thomas Sheridan on Psychopaths: You Need to Learn All You Can About These Predators
Page 1 of 1