Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  Empty
PostSubject: Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]    Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 am

This is the Thursday 17 October show. I'm finding this interview very interesting and thought others might also. He gets into some of the MK-ULTRA and mind control stuff too. Haven't heard the entire show yet but it sounds like the show is getting ready to go into Daddy and baby Bush eras, 911, and you know it just has get into today and Bam-bam as well since Bush X2 set the stage for what we are going through today. Oh, and I FINALLY just tonight really understand exactly what the term "the externalization of the hierarchy" means. I've heard that term bandied about for years and never really understood what it meant. OK, so I'm not such a quick study on some things. Fritz explained it with examples using things we all see happening today and I got it!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/10/18/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]    Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]    Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]    Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fritz Springmeier on Hagmann: Illuminati Bloodlines - Secret Societies - And Much More [mp3 link inside]
Page 1 of 1