Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  Empty
PostSubject: NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'    NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 pm

The calm before the solar storm? NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'

*2013 was due to be year of the 'solar maximum'
*As this picture shows, in fact the sun is incredibly calm - baffling experts

'Something unexpected' is happening on the Sun, Nasa has warned.

This year was supposed to be the year of 'solar maximum,' the peak of the 11-year sunspot cycle.

But as this image reveals, solar activity is relatively low.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'    NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Stan Deyo talks about this some in this blogtalk radio interview. He said something about the sun having fusioned ½ of its hydrogen to helium already so it's fusioning helium to another element. I forget what one though. Link to that topic is below. I you haven't heard this interview you are missing out.

Quote :
Stan Deyo is back to discuss "what's coming in 2013" and what we have seen already in the areas of earthquakes, weather patterns and technology.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t350-deyo-w-richard-and-joe
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'    NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 pm

I've been waiting for it myself. There is something fishy with going on with the sun. NASA and other reputable scientists also said the same thing a few years ago about 2012 but instead the sun was pretty much quiet. The "big" event did not happen.

Then, 2013 came and they are saying the same thing again, but the sun is again quiet. Lolz, remember the crop circle interpretations about the sun solar maximum prediction that came out before the scientific community acknowledged the same?

It's like if "all roads lead to Rome" and you did not find Rome, then you know something is not right.

I can't shake the feeling that we are yet again in "borrowed time". Everything is there, from the secular, even questionable sources, to the Biblical and reputable sources, pointing out to the same things but nothing. We know it is there, we know it is happening, but we are not seeing.

I don't even know how to put it into words.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'    NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 pm

researcher wrote:
Stan Deyo talks about this some in this blogtalk radio interview. He said something about the sun having fusioned ½ of its hydrogen to helium already so it's fusioning helium to another element. I forget what one though. Link to that topic is below. I you haven't heard this interview you are missing out.

Quote :
Stan Deyo is back to discuss "what's coming in 2013" and what we have seen already in the areas of earthquakes, weather patterns and technology.

[url=https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t350-deyo-w-richard-and-joe
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t350-deyo-w-richard-and-joe[/quote[/url]]

Hydrogen to helium and then slowly from helium to carbon as they begin to start the "red giant" phase of their evolution. Interestingly he teaches and or theorizes that the Earth's core is responding to the changes and the Earth is slowly and minutely expanding just a bit. (Hence crustal shift, major tectonic movement, sinkholes, etc. etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'    NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'
Page 1 of 1