Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this

Go down 
+4
Jrcole
Delfi
Dr. Rita
scottr99
8 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this Empty
PostSubject: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:18 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks Scottr99, interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 am

Dahboo is a decent fella, Smile I love his video's and this one is veerrry interesting. Thank you Scottr!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm

There is something very significant to this, it is not just arbitrary junk!

Does anyone know of a web site that has the Mayan calendar where one can rotate and line up the little faces for comparison.... do ya think we could figure this thing out???

Oh, well gee duh... just do a search for animated Mayan calendar Dave!
Huh, whada ya know... a bunch of links and some in 3d.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: calendar links   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 pm

http://animatedmayancalendar.blogspot.com/

http://azteccalendar.info/

http://www.i-takvim.com/takvimler/mayanCalendar.php

videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeE-3BBqG58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09nlSyvkMeg

haven't viewed these yet
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 pm

COMET ISON & THE 13th AHAU CYCLE- The True "End-Time" of the Mayan Calendar (Dec. 16th, 2013)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm

How crazy is that?  Doom on again!  Can you even imagine what it must like to be a non believer in this day and age?  I'm missing out on all the fear and terror. Cool
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Delfi wrote:
Can you even imagine what it must like to be a non believer in this day and age?

Don't know who originally said this but it's stuck in my mind all these years;

I can't believe the things an unbeliever has to believe to remain an unbeliever.

It might have been Kent Hovind who said it, or maybe Chuck Missler.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:08 pm

I just find it all so interesting and exciting... learning so much, keep telling the lord I want to hear the true history of the war in Heaven and that of the Earth!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks. I'm a 'reader'. The video's don't sink in as well with me.

Jrcole wrote:
COMET ISON & THE 13th AHAU CYCLE- The True "End-Time" of the Mayan Calendar (Dec. 16th, 2013)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 pm

So December 16 is 13-13-13 on some old heathern calendar.  Throw in Ison, Venus and Earth and I'm thinking to myself.....how does this affect me and I come up with the answer, "none." 

Well, at least Decenber 16 is Arthur C. Clarke's birthday happy birthdaay ......and he would probably think these cooincidences were pretty cool considering he was an advid space science fiction writer. 

PS;  I DO like dahboo7's videos.....he comes up with some thought-provoking stuff.....and I still give him an "A" for effort. clap

But....for the life of me, I can't figure out what is supposed to actually happen on that day?  Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 am

jem wrote:
It would be interesting if the two witnesses showed up.
That in itself is an interesting topic for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this   I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know some of you are not dahboo7 fans, but you need to watch this
Page 1 of 1