Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  Empty
PostSubject: Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'    Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Highlight Films presents: 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina', a new documentary film in production following the theory of Hitler's escape to Argentina. 

In 1945, the world was convinced that Adolf Hitler and his mistress Eva Braun had committed suicide in a Berl
in bunker, though this theory lacked proper documentation and evidence. 

It wasn't long until flaws in the theory surfaced. As further historical research was conducted, rumors began to circulate that challenged the suicide theory with claims of Hitler's escape to Argentina - particularly with news of sightings of German U-boats off the Argentinean coast.

Yet, it wasn't until the recent declassification of certain documents by the Argentinean government and the FBI concerning the post-WWII era that researchers began to take the rumors seriously. 

'Revealed' will examine the declassified reports and eyewitness accounts of Hitler's life in Argentina in order to recreate the dictator's final years. In spite of the intense secrecy under which he lived, many saw and even worked for Hitler. 

'Revealed' will present the disturbing possibility that one of the world's most evil men was allowed to live out his final years in utter tranquility.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'    Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Remind me to search later for a long version of this video. It couldn't be only 10 minutes long. There must be more to it. In the intro it does say that there is a longer version.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'    Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

This is only a preview, the full length documentary is still under development and scheduled for release in 2014.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'    Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:06 pm

wil wrote:
This is only a preview, the full length documentary is still under development and scheduled for release in 2014.
I have a document in German that pretty thoroughly documents the proposed 'fact' that he basically retired outside of Buenos Aires.

Became a bit more interesting when Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires became Pope Francis. His parents were 100% Italian, so he's Italian as far as I'm concerned. His parents were 'Pieders' to some, i.e. from the Piedmont region of Italy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'    Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview of 'Revealed: Hitler in Argentina'
Page 1 of 1