Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli   Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 am

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday…

Posted by lamarzulli on March 16, 2014

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli Roger-l-a-011

Dr. Roger Leir & L.A. January 4th – 2014

Today is a sad day to report the passing of Dr. Roger K. Leir, we have lost a great family man, podiatrist and devoted ufologist. He will be greatly missed by all.
I was in my car yesterday when Richard Shaw phoned and told me.
“Have you heard?”

“Heard what I asked.”

“Oh, I guess you haven’t heard yet.” He paused for a moment and I heard in his voice that something was wrong. “Roger died yesterday of a heart attack…”

“What?” I said in disbelief, stunned by what I was hearing.

Richard continued letting me know that Roger had gone to the doctor because his ankle was flaring up again.  He went into the bathroom and apparently had a heart attack while in there.  Efforts to revive him failed.

I first met Dr. Leir or as Richard and I have come to call him between us, Uncle Roger, at a MUFON meeting in 1999.  Nephilim had just been published and I went to the meeting to see author Barry Chamish, who had also written a book on the Nephilim.  While there I was introduced for the first time to Dr. Roger Leir.  I had heard about him and his recent extraction of an alleged alien implant.  We talked for a while about UFOs and implants and then I asked him, what the implant looked like.

He reached into his coat pocket and produced a small vial and looking at me with an impish grin said, Here it is, want to take a look?

I was taken aback realizing that I was about to hold the implant myself.  He popped the lid of the continuer and then let the implant fall into my open palm.  That’s who Roger was.  You never really knew what he was going to tell you or show you.

Roger was in all of the Watchers films, and is the focus of Watchers 7.  He was the pioneer of implant removal and his commitment to the research in this field will be sorely missed.  He was a friend and I will miss him.

The picture above was taken during the 17th implant removal.  Roger assisted in the surgery.

Death is never convenient and the sting of it has wounded my heart.

Please pray for his wife and family….

http://www.alienscalpel.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli   Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am

What a tremendous loss. 

May God comfort his family and many friends.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli   Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 am

This is sad news indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dr. Roger Leir - Physical Evidence of Alien Implants   Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am

Farewell and adieu to you, Dr. Roger Leir....

Dr. Roger Leir - Physical Evidence of Alien Implants

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli Alien+abduction
Doctor Roger Leir passed away on March 14th, 2014. Leir was a pioneer one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of extraterrestrial related phenomena.

He, and his surgical team, performed 17 surgeries on alleged abductees, resulting in the removal of thirteen separate and distinct objects suspected of being "implants". These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world including Los Alamos National Labs, New Mexico Tech, and the University of California at San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to Meteorite Samples. In addition, some of the tests show isotopic ratios not of this world.

Dr. Leir has also been involved in investigations of other areas involving physical evidence. He has traveled to Brazil and performed exhaustive research into the Varginha, Brazil case. In 2003, Dr. Leir, the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) and other world scientists completed a DNA study pertaining to evidence collected in a famous California Abduction Case.

He had been interested in the subject of extraterrestrial related phenomena since his early childhood and had several sightings of unknown flying objects.

He also had two Near-Death Experiences. Because of this, his cousin Kenneth Ring Ph.D., eminent author of numerous books, including The Omega Project, relinquished all of his personal research pertinent to the subject of Ufology to Dr. Leir. Over the past 15 years, Dr. Leir pursued a quest for knowledge within this field with great intensity.

As a result he served as a medical consultant to MUFON as well as holding the office of State Section Director for Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.

You might also like:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli   Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away on Friday… Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1