Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I just ran across something on Amazon (from Mike Heiser's Facade page) that has my interest. It is a series of eight novels that follows the nephilim starting with Noah and ending with Jesus. I'm gonna buy the first book in the series and give it a go. These books aren't little short stories either as each book weighs in at around 350-400-ish pages. Reviews on Amazon are pretty much off the charts on this series. Check 'em out, just keep in mind that these are BIBLICAL FICTION so some literary liberties are going to be taken.

Wanna see what the author has to say about the new Noah movie? Sure you do. It's a long review so grab something to drink.
http://godawa.com/movieblog/darren-aronofskys-noah-environmentalist-wacko/

LINKS TO CHECK OUT:

http://www.amazon.com/Brian-Godawa/e/B001KI8CH4/ref=pd_sim_kstore_bl_1

http://www.godawa.com/chronicles_of_the_nephilim/index.html

http://www.amazon.com/Noah-Primeval-Chronicles-Nephilim-Book-ebook/dp/B005YHZBZS/ref=la_B001KI8CH4_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396821138&sr=1-1

Download for FREE the first chapters of Noah Primeval.
Download for FREE the first chapters of Enoch Primordial.
Download for FREE the first chapters of Gilgamesh Immortal.
Download for FREE the first chapters of Abraham Allegiant.
Download for FREE the first chapters of Joshua Valiant or Caleb Vigilant.

godawa.com wrote:
Chronicles of the Nephilim is a saga that charts the rise and fall of the Nephilim and just what their place is in the evil plans of the fallen Sons of God called, “The Watchers.” These rogue members of God's divine council will stop at nothing to win their war as the Seed of the Serpent against the Seed of Eve.
Book 1, Noah Primeval, reveals the hero’s journey of Noah that leads to God’s second act of judgment against this diabolical plan of the Watchers: The Deluge.

The Lost Book 2, Enoch Primordial, is a prequel to Noah Primeval that tells the forgotten story of the original descent of the Watchers on Mount Hermon and their introduction of the Nephilim into the created order. Enoch, is God's man to call down judgment on the Watchers and their giant progeny, the Nephilim.

Book 3, Gilgamesh Immortal, is about the giant king Gilgamesh of Uruk in Mesopotamia after the Flood. Two thirds god and one third man, this mighty warrior embarks on an epic journey to find immortality with his friend and Right Hand, Enkidu, the "wild-born" of the steppe. His quest leads him to Noah in a faraway land, but what he discovers will change history forever.

Book 4, Abraham Allegiant, tells the story of the Watchers inheriting the nations and the rebirth of the Nephilim and their next battle in the war of the seed of the Serpent against the seed of Eve. Be on the lookout for Nimrod, the builder of the Tower of Babel and his diabolical minions.

Books 5 & 6, Joshua Valiant, and Caleb Vigiliant are the tale of Joshua’s campaign to eradicate the Nephilim from their infestation of ancient Canaan. Can the mighty Og of Bashan, the last of the giant Rephaim, be defeated? What about the Anakim giants who fill the land, and their goal to destroy the Seedline of Abraham?

Book 7, David Ascendant, tells the story of how David and his Mighty Men overcame the last of the Anakim giants left in Gaza, Ashdod, and Gath, home of the monstrous Goliath and his gargantuan brothers.

Book 8, Jesus Triumphant is about, well, it will blow your mind. But suffice it to say, when it comes to spiritual warfare, Jesus was no pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Best line ever. Jesus was no pacifist.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Best line ever. Jesus was no pacifist.

Hehe, yeah that!

I downloaded the first book (Noah) to my Kindle and I'll dive into it as soon as I've finished reading Mike Heiser's "Facade" which I also downloaded at the same time. I'll let y'all know what I think of the Noah book when I get into it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 pm

OK, peeps, I just finished the first (Noah) book this morning and I promised to come back when finished to let y'all know what I thought about it.

Phantasmagorical, Biblical based 'Lord of the Rings' adventure. Lots of nephilim, gibborum, hybrid creatures, blood, guts, gore and all the bad guys are bad to the bone evil. I'm currently reading the very detailed apendencies that follow the story (about ¼ of the total book). The first one is on the divine counsel and I'm just starting the second one on the nephilim. These are very detailed.

Get the Noah book. You'll enjoy it.

I just downloaded book #2 (Enoch). I plan to read each and every book in the series.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Ok, gonna order it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too   Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of the Nephilim Book Series - Check These Out - Free Chapters to Sample Too
Page 1 of 1