Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes Empty
PostSubject: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:26 pm

I did it on Amazon after downloading 'kindle for PC's" because I don't have smart
phone or a kindle or cloud.  If you do, you'll know better than me what to do.

This is a real gift for me and perfect timing.  It's exactly what's been heavy on my heart.

Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes 51-HPY8l2lL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm

bummer...it's the 30th already here! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:41 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Got it! Here's the link to the kindle book. Mr. Price has a ton of books for Kindle, BTW. Thanks Dove. I have it in my Kindle now. I really REALLY love my Kindle too. I have about 90 books on it now and I read on it every day. I have the Kindle Paperwhite model, BTW. Not a tablet or a computer, just a dedicated e-reader. I love it. I find lots of books for zero dollars and many for 99cents. I've discovered many new and unknown authors that way. Many are great, some are just so-so, and a few are real dogs.  Laughing 

http://www.amazon.com/Prophetic-Guide-End-Times-without-ebook/dp/B00B85ANO4/ref=sr_1_40?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1401404248&sr=1-40&keywords=derek+prince

For anyone considering a Kindle e-reader . . .Paperwhite link is below. You can get to the other flavors of Kindles from there.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWH595M/ref=sa_menu_kdppnwf
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Got it!  Looks like a good read.  Thank you very much!

Smile   study
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:35 am

Oh thank you,  JrcoleI'd rather listen than read.  And now nobody has to miss receiving this wonderful teaching. Smile

Just a couple of so many gems, on tape 3, at 26 minutes, he says,
"I've come to this conclusion.  In churches where they do not proclaim the Coming of the Lord Jesus as a reality,  their standards of Holiness will never be those of the New Testament. "
And, " I've made this personal assessment.  That God will never put His Anointing on something which man seeks to control."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes   Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free e-book today (5-29) only Derek Prince on Endtimes
Page 1 of 1