Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerald Celente, Jim Garrow, Michael Kaufman on The Weekend Vigilante Radio Show With Sheila Zilinski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Gerald Celente, Jim Garrow, Michael Kaufman on The Weekend Vigilante Radio Show With Sheila Zilinski  Empty
PostSubject: Gerald Celente, Jim Garrow, Michael Kaufman on The Weekend Vigilante Radio Show With Sheila Zilinski    Gerald Celente, Jim Garrow, Michael Kaufman on The Weekend Vigilante Radio Show With Sheila Zilinski  I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:07 am

Oh man, I just finished listening to the Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinski from 24 April and in hour two Jim Garrow reveiled some astonishing news about Glenn Beck, Harry Reid (and son), Cliven Bundy, and the Mormon churches leaders in general. Stuff I'd never heard before. Link below if you are interested. Gerald Celente and Michael Kaufman were both quite interesting also. In fact the entire three hours was very interesting. Everyone should hear this one but especially for hour two and the Bundy segment.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2014/04/24/weekend-vigilante.mp3

Hour #1 Gerald Celente
Hour #2 Jim Garrow
Hour #3 Michael Kaufman (agenda 21)
Back to top Go down

Gerald Celente, Jim Garrow, Michael Kaufman on The Weekend Vigilante Radio Show With Sheila Zilinski
Page 1 of 1