Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May Empty
PostSubject: John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May   John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:13 am

First hour of the show John Wells joins Sheila Zilinsky. They go everywhere. I enjoyed hearing this and thought that you might also enjoy it. The second part is someone who calls himself "W". I've heard "W" on a few other shows and I was less than impressed with him. I'm getting to the point where my eyes just roll if someone can't use their name.

Listen to the John Wells part though. He's pretty cool.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2014/05/01/weekend-vigilante

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2014/05/01/weekend-vigilante.mp3
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May   John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:41 am

I listened to the whole thing. I didn't realize at the initial posting that "V" the MAGILLA GORILLA  Laughing  economist was also on the docket. As things went it was a pretty good three hours.

I still don't trust this "W" dude though and if you want to know more about why I don't just listen to the Hagmann2 show from last week with him. I guarantee you won't be able to get through it all. I'm taking bets you'll fold before the three hours are half over. The dude was in total la-la land. Link to that abomination is below if you think you can take it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/05/03/special-intelligence-insider-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Oh, and I found a photo of "V". Cute isn't he?
John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May Magilla-gorilla-bank-book-600x779
Back to top Go down

John Wells on The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky 01 May
Page 1 of 1