Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)   BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:21 am

This is real ugly. What's with all these train derailments lately? OK, no need to answer that. I have a pretty good idea that some or most of these were/are planned. Well that's what I think anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/derailed-train-virginia-carrying-crude-oil-city-official-191421959--finance.html

Quote :
By Selam Gebrekidan

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A CSX Corp train carrying crude oil derailed and burst into flames in downtown Lynchburg, Virginia on Wednesday, spilling oil into the James River and forcing hundreds to evacuate.
CSX said 15 cars on a train traveling from Chicago to Virginia derailed at 2:30 p.m. EDT. Fire erupted on three cars, the company said. Photos and video from the scene showed high flames and a plume of black smoke. It was the second oil-train accident this year for CSX.
About two hours after the derailment, CSX said the fire had been extinguished. City officials said there were no injuries, but 300-350 people were evacuated from the area. Around 6:00 p.m., residents were allowed to return to their homes.
The fiery derailment a short distance from office buildings in the city of 77,000 was sure to bring more calls from environmentalists and activists for stricter regulations of the burgeoning business of shipping crude oil by rail.
JoAnn Martin, the city's director of communications, said three or four tank cars were leaking, and burning oil was spilling into the river, which runs to Chesapeake Bay. She said firefighters were trying to contain the spill.

MORE AT THE LINK
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)   BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:57 am

Ok, a train that departed from chicago that was basically headed to D.C. metro, derailed and exploded in Lynch-burg (pop 77), forcing the evac of 300;  all while sodobama still sits on the Keystone XL paperwork and all on 4-30.

My prayers to those effected, although fortuneately it says there were no injuries.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)   BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:59 am

Harry Reid should concern himself with changing the name of Lynchburg and not the Redskins. imo

Lynchburg? C'mon son! We can do better then that.

uffdah

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)   BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:07 pm

My niece, on a high school trip to DC, passed on a $200 bet to take a selfie with Harry Reid during a talk with her Nevada Congressmen/Senators.  She said he was mean and gross and wouldn't do it...even for $200!  Good girl!

Glad no one was hurt in this train wreck! Nasty fire though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)   BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: CSX train carrying oil derails in Virginia in fiery blast (and it's a bad one)
Page 1 of 1