Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice Empty
PostSubject: sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice   sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Another Missile Launch in California? Told my sister nothing is ever done by error with theses insane psychopaths they were most likely doing another test
Steve, 
Good morning Brother, i just read the latest Camp Roberts alert, I can
provide a pic of the missile trail that went off I' work about 15 miles
from Camp Roberts, Beginning of the week we were leaving work looked west
towards Cambria and noticed a looping trail that was definitely not a
chemtrail, My Buddy who is awake also agreed with me that it wasn't normal,
so we rushed in to have our totally asleep co-worker who is also a pilot
take a look, he came out and said immediately that it looked like a missile
went off, I rebutted and said Ya from where a Chinese's nuclear sub he
laughed and walked back inside. There were so many troops here they were
staged close but not too close to the 101 freeway within eyesight, I have
never seem them stage that close ever, they are usually deep inside of Camp
Roberts out of sight. Plus about the Civil Alert that came across our
IPHONES yesterday was said to be sent in error "The original message that
said, "Civil Emergency in this area until 4:10PM PDT Prepare for Action"
was sent out at 3:56 p.m."

by authorities according to the local news here is the link to our local
news site, Its amazing how stupid they think we must be
http://www.ksby.com/news/emergency-alert-cell-phone-notification-triggered-in-error/
i Told my sister nothing is ever done by error with theses insane
psychopaths they were most likely doing another test., for some reason my
picture won't load, i have a copy if you want it I'm going to send it to my
home email. 

God Bless Steve

Jun 28, 2014

=================
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice   sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:02 pm

LOCAL NEWS
sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice 7A2D544E1A389C423CFB4AB43E4D6583_787_442

17 hours 56 minutes ago by Kathrene Herndon, KSBY News

Emergency alert cell phone notification triggered in error

An alert received on many peoples' cell phones in San Luis Obispo County Friday afternoon was sent out by mistake, according to the San Luis Obispo County Office of Emergency Services (OES).

Ron Alsop with OES says an emergency alert siren was going off in the Orcutt and Biddle Ranch Road area in San Luis Obispo for unknown reasons and the office was unable to shut it off remotely.

They were working to get the word out on television and radio, and did not know the alert would also be sent to cell phones.

Alsop says a "Civil Emergency" is an internal message that goes from their office to broadcasters, and would not be sent out to cell phones during an actual emergency.

He says that with their new system, they were not aware that triggering the alert for radio and television would also cause the alert to be sent to cell phones, which is why the default Civil Emergency message was sent, and not more specific information.

The system used to send out Friday's false alarm is the same system that sends out Amber Alerts and weather alerts.

PG&E has been doing maintenance on the emergency sirens in San Luis Obispo County and was working Friday morning on the siren that went off.

OES says it does not know what triggered the siren to go off and PG&E was sent back out to shut it off.

The original message that said, "Civil Emergency in this area until 4:10PM PDT Prepare for Action" was sent out at 3:56 p.m.

An updated message saying, "An early warning system siren has sounded in error. There is no emergency," was sent out less than 10 minutes later.

Alsop says they are glad they learned of this issue before a serious emergency occurs.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice   sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:42 pm

"
Emergency services manager Ron Alsop says a siren at the Diablo Canyon nuclear plant began wailing Friday afternoon for no apparent reason. Crews had upgraded the siren earlier in the day as part of a revamp of the emergency system."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/diablo-canyon-emergency-alert-system-activates-for-no-apparent-reason/

Chinese hackers doing a bit of foreshadowing maybe....sarc only I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice   sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sq ALERTS... MISSILE Launch, Troops, Po Lice
Page 1 of 1