Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Failure at Fukushima.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Massive Failure at Fukushima. Empty
PostSubject: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:15 am

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Published on Nov 24, 2014

Barrier is not holding” at Fukushima plant — All efforts have failed to stop very high levels of radioactive materials flowing into ocean — Officials: More water’s coming in than we were pumping out — Workers now trying to prevent overflow. 40,000% INCREASE IN CESIUM READINGS IN 500 TONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER.
http://enenews.com/barrier-holding-ve...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:42 pm

ENENews.com – Energy News

Officials have “admitted failure” at Fukushima plant — Giving up on attempts “to prevent highly contaminated water from pouring into ocean” — Regulator asks “What was all the trouble over the past months for?” — Gov’t experts worried cement barrier is going to crack (VIDEO)
Published: November 23rd, 2014 at 1:35 pm ET
By ENENews
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Sometimes I think that the whole mess should just be nuked into oblivion to get it over and done with once and for all. This "death by a thousand cuts" nonsense of trying to contain the disaster that is obviously uncontainable is just tedious. It's been going on for 3½+ years now. Set a mondo-huge deep UNDERGROUND nuke off under the site and let the whole mess collapse into a half mile deep hole then fill the hole to the brim with concrete to contain contamination. The intense heat of the nuke should "glassify" (or maybe a better word would be "vitrify") the walls of the pit preventing contamination leakage. With the concrete cap on top the whole thing would work just like a big glass bottle.

Comments, peeps?
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 am

researcher wrote:
Sometimes I think that the whole mess should just be nuked into oblivion to get it over and done with once and for all. This "death by a thousand cuts" nonsense of trying to contain the disaster that is obviously uncontainable is just tedious. It's been going on for 3½+ years now. Set a mondo-huge deep UNDERGROUND nuke off under the site and let the whole mess collapse into a half mile deep hole then fill the hole to the brim with concrete to contain contamination. The intense heat of the nuke should "glassify" (or maybe a better word would be "vitrify") the walls of the pit preventing contamination leakage. With the concrete cap on top the whole thing would work just like a big glass bottle.

Comments, peeps?

Dunno. Sounds to me that the cure could be worse than the disease.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 pm

researcher wrote:

Comments, peeps?

This, coupled with sliding part of Honshu & the Phillipine plate under the Pacific plate and the problem's fixed for 1000 years or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Do you think that's how Jesus will fix it when He comes back?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
Do you think that's how Jesus will fix it when He comes back?

If He can quiet the waves and the wind with only a command to still themselves I don't have any problem with His handling something like Fukushima in like manor. Radiation, be gone! And it's gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 pm

When the planet fries is when this will all be blown off.

Also on another note regarding the radioactivity... I once read something from a scientist that suggested they know how to get rid of or neutralize the radioactivity. It was a curious read but was suggested.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:05 pm

spring2 wrote:
When the planet fries is when this will all be blown off.

Also on another note regarding the radioactivity... I once read something from a scientist that suggested they know how to get rid of or neutralize the radioactivity. It was a curious read but was suggested.

USN's LENR patents, transmutation of radioactive nucleotides to 'other things' less likely to end the world as we know it. Massive Electromagnetics, GeNiE's, and things that go bump in the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Failure at Fukushima.   Massive Failure at Fukushima. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1