Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia Empty
PostSubject: Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia   Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am

Wow! Even if it's just imagination it does look like a ton of animal sculptures. Weird
Does anyone have any expertise with what this fella is doing? I'm intrigued...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia   Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:50 am

bump  Anyone? Opinion?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia   Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:27 am

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/247/cache/pompeii-victim_24759_600x450.jpg

"The damage on the ancient bones, showing micro-cracks on the surface and recrystallistaion of the interior bone structure, are signs of thermal modification. Comparing these bones with the observations made on modern bones, heated in experiments, the researchers were able to determinate a temperature range inside the surge that killed the people, at least 500-600°C at Oplontis and Herculaneum, and 300-250°C at Pompeii.

The temperature at Herculaneum and Oplontis was enough to vaporize the flesh of the victims, so that the ash could embed the skeletons, in Pompeii, due the cooler temperatures, the bodies remained intact and were preserved inside the volcanic sediments. After decomposition of the organic material a void remains, that today can be filled with plaster to form a cast of the unfortunate victims."

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/history-of-geology/2012/05/03/geology-scene-investigation-death-by-volcanic-fire/

Certainly not out of the question.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia   Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 am

OK. well we do know that NASA covers stuff up airbrushes things out and changes colors on photos, but, I think the photoshop work that this guy is doing on the photos is taking things to the extreme. Much of what he is seeing are no more than clouds in his coffee. We see animal and human shapes in rocks here on Earth too. Us humans are hard-wired to see these things.

Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia Facerock
Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia Fface3
Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia 381ed0877a4ffe829eaae6836ab09560
Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia 800px-elephnat_illizi_algeria-opt
Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia The-love-valley-in-cappadocia-famous-for-its-rock-formations-in-phallic-BY14J4

Use your imagination on that last one!

Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia ShowImage?id=4694&t=635458686180530000

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia   Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mars, Unmasking the Coverup or a bad case of Pareidolia
Page 1 of 1