Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought Empty
PostSubject: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 7:01 pm

The conclusions are that it is common practice.

Look around for facts.  This just dropped on Fox at 8pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 8:34 pm

I can't find anything.  It was a breaking news blurb right before Tucker, while the rally was going on.

Here's some spygate activity from today-tonight, but I can't say it relates.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Somebody else heard it:

Chris Mahan
@ChrisMahan14
3h
Replying to 
@CBS_Herridge@LindseyGrahamSCand 2 others
Too bad AG Barr dropped the case from all the #FBI LEAKS, without a single charge tooBarr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought 1f914
After leaking that he nor #Durham will have a report b4 the election, much less announce indictments! I believe we’ve been doped again.
@realDonaldTrump
asked for all this stuff 2 years ago

----------------
I haven't looked for it today, just ran into this following Q link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 6:21 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/14/report-doj-investigation-into-unmasking-ends-with-no-charges/

A Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation into the “unmasking” requests made by outgoing Obama administration officials in 2016 and 2017 has ended without any criminal charges or findings of wrongdoing, according to the Washington Post.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 7:40 pm

I've been following a lot of peoples posts about this. I still think that Donald Trump is pushed all out of shape with Bill Barr and has been for a while, and this stunt may just be the last straw for Barr. Barr is pure swamp and a creature of the night. Just look at how Trump has gone all scorched-earth lately on Barr.

And in that line of thought, Trump retweeting things like the Benghazi whistleblower story. Now THAT right there is total scorched-earth.

And - NEVER FORGET THAT VICKI WEAVER'S DEATH IS TOTALLY ON BARR FOREVER!!!

Search for Bill Barr and Ruby Ridge - refresh your memory.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Bill+Barr+and+Ruby+Ridge&ia=web

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought   Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barr's Unmasking Probe Closed With No Charges Brought
Page 1 of 1