Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April   The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 am

The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley

Many here are familiar with Paul Begley, the "are you serious" pastor on YouTube. Pastor Begley may be a tad "off the wall" sometimes but he really has a lot to say about the end days and prophecy. Any-who, the link to the Hagmann interview with him recorded on 16 April 2013 is below. A YouTube for those unfamiliar with him is below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/17/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
Biblical prophecy is being witnessed through current events, are you saved?

Paul Begley, theologian, pastor, host of the popular talk show The Coming Apocalypse,” and author of three books, The Hosea Prophecy and The Blood Red Lake of Texas and RFID, Mark of the Beast will be our special guest tonight

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April   The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 am

just listened to the whole lot...and that's saying something as usually I don't listen to the whole 3 hours but I did this time....very good listen!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April   The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks, Yaddy. I listened on and off [meaning I drifted in and out of sleep] but the parts that I heard were very good. That's what I get for starting the audio up at 2:00AM in the morning. No I'll listen again today while I'm more awake.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April   The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks researcher for the link!

I'm not sure if this video was posted here before, but watch the last few seconds at the end.... Exclamation

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April   The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power of Prophecy with Pastor Paul Begley - Hagmann Show 16 April
Page 1 of 1