Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote Baby!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:48 am

IMHO... WARNING!  Graphic Language & Subject Matter In Use. Soooooo...

Vote Baby!  Look, here are our choices:

1. Hillary - (Bernie ain't gonna make it sorry to say.  I would only vote for him if he were the non-establishment candidate against Neo-Con assholes like Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush, etc...  But, since that's not the case...)
2. Trump - (Looks like he's the only deal for the GOP. He is non-establishment, and the only choice against Hillary.  If we don't vote for him, either by abstaining or whatever, Hillary gets the presidential win.  Anybody around here really want that?)

OH YEAH... The whole gender bathroom issue:

What dumbasses we are in this country!  Why this is an ongoing issue here is a goddamned, head-scratching shame for us Americans.  We have become a stupid-assed people as a whole, and the whole world is seeing it too. We are little more than a laughing stock for the entire planet to gawk at, and I for one am grossly embarrassed over it all.  Folks, what happened to our collective common sense? 

I heard the matter came before our congress in some respect, and when the Republicans changed their vote to 'NO', they were booed and such by the resident Democrats.  Hey! You mean the GOP had to change their vote?  It should have been a resolute 'NO' to start off with...

Man, I have got the solution to the entire problem!  Bottom line is this, regardless of whatever gender one 'feels' identified with:  

If you got it swinging, you go to the 'men's' room.  If you ain't got it swinging, you go to the 'ladies' room...  

Period! 

Vote Baby! 538325433

Cool

Last edited by Psychedelic Cat on Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topic clarification)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:34 am

I'm ALMOST with you on voting Trump just to keep the hildabeast out. I'm scared to death of Trump but Hitlery . . . as president . . . need any more be said? She is a bitch from the deepest hell imaginable.

See the posting I just put up a few minutes ago on Hillary and total gun elimination.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t13950-yo-hillary-come-and-take-it-hillary-on-eliminating-the-second-amendment-entirely

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Woof!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:46 am

Vote Baby! Depositphotos_16313749-Female-dog

A visual, semi-metaphoric political view of Hillary's best likeness no self-respecting psy-cat would ever want to see... YIKES!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:37 am

I'm really trying to be fair and to keep a healthy balance on Trump. This video was done before Obama while Bush was still president and Cheney was vice president and was done sometime after Saddam Husein was killed and maybe sometime around the time we were leaving Iraq. I never could establish a date for this but it was definitely before 2008. I find that EVERYTHING he had to predict about Iraq came true. The man must either be real smart or he has one hell of a good crystal ball. By the way, he never mentions ANYTHING about the Illuminati! I think the uploader just threw that in to get you to click the video. It worked. Rofl

I'm rather impressed since this CNN interview is somewhere south of 8 years old. He was saying the same things back then that he's saying today in 2016. I gotta give the man kudos for that. 5½ minutes of must hear to believe. And yes, he DOES say that everything is a lie and I suppose in a round-about way maybe it does expose the Illuminati somewhat. Your mileage on that may vary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:19 am

God gave us this last trumpet to sound warning named Trump.
He is the only one that is doing just that and has the money outside the evil societies to do it.

There is only one clear choice if you do vote!

What would you want for your Children, Grand Children or the best for this entire planet.

After the dust settles... if we get there... How Does One Purge All This Bad Thought Injected Into Universities and Colleges World Wide?

Lord Has to Come, The Evil Would Not Go Away Without His Intervention.
Man Cannot Do It Alone!

Pray Their Time Runs Out and He Comes Early!
Back to top Go down

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:24 am

*... it's amazing to me that he is still alive.  if he wins the presidency, he could be the first president to be at serious risk for assassination in a long time.  i hope he wins, and i pray that God supernaturally protects him...

PREDICTION:  well, call it a forecast instead.  unfortunately, i forecast that Trump will lose the election by a hair.  the PTB's are not gonna let him win one way or another.  he's too dangerous for them.  i hope i'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vote Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Baby!   Vote Baby! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote Baby!
Page 1 of 1