Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ Empty
PostSubject: BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Jericho events?

http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/04/navy-seal-sniper-reveals-nwo-nuke-plan.html

Thursday, April 25, 2013
Navy SEAL SNIPER Reveals NWO NUKE PLAN for MARTIAL LAW

From Pamela Rae Schuffert
www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com
"BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW!"

These were the urgent code words
my NAVY SEAL contact
spoke to a Commander in military security in
Washington DC only a month ago.
In the US military, the code name for a serious
nuclear weapons incident is
'Broken Arrow'.

"..the rogue nukes were planted across various locations in America, and were set to detonate May 6th 2013..."
-Testimony of Navy SEAL sniper and explosives expert-
This is probably the most urgent articles/emails I have ever sent out IN MY LIFE.NONE of the following information was "surfed off the net." I just met personally with this man who gave me the following information:

I just spoke personally with a military insider, a NAVY SEAL sniper with a record 200 hits, who told me some horrifying information. Yes, I know his full name, which I am not allowed to make known publicly at this time. Yes, I also know the name of the military contact of his in Washington DC. This Navy SEAL recently helped intercept, with other military men, nukes that were planted by NWO forces and destined to go off around MAY 5-6, to trigger martial law nationwide...RIGHT HERE IN MONTANA. And there are MORE across this nation.

This is the fulfillment of my article written years ago, about "OPERATION RING OF FIRE", in which an insider admitted that one of the final tactics which the NWO forces will use to irrevocably trigger martial law in America, is a series of massive explosions across this nation, forming as it were a RING OF FIRE.
MORE @ LINK ABOVE

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AND THIS?~ Facebook page, “Memorial for Nuke Event in L.A. April 28th”   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/04/nuke-event-in-la-april-28th-facebook-page-memorial-set-up-days-ago-2448402.html

“Nuke Event In LA April 28th” Facebook Page ‘Memorial’ Set Up Days Ago
Sunday, April 21, 2013 17:18

(Before It's News)
A Facebook page, “Memorial for Nuke Event in L.A. April 28th”, has been set up by someone and described in this video by The Idaho Picker. What in the world is THIS all about? Is this just some joker playing games or does somebody have inside information about the ‘nuking of LA’? Why the reference to Boston on the page? Why the reference to the Illuminati Card Game? Why would ANYONE ‘LIKE’ this page? 10 people had liked it when this video was published. Since this video came out, this facebook page has been deleted. This video came out on the same day as a downtown LA bomb scare as shared in 2nd video below.
MORE @ LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MORE~~LIST OF ELITE LEAVING L.A.??? DISCERN / INVESTIGATE?   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm

JUST REPOSTING WHAT I FIND!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/source-elite-fleeing-los-angeles-ahead-of-april-28th-nuke-event-2628116.htmlSource: Elite Fleeing Los Angeles Ahead Of April 28th Nuke Event
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:09

(Before It's News)

This is from a contributor named Buttercup on the GLP forums. She posts..

In my 10 years of being a real estate agent in la,
I have never seen AN EXODUS like this one.
“Maps of Stars Homes” have now become “Maps of Stars Homes FOR SALE”. Everyone is bailing out of Los Angeles this month,
drastically reducing their mansions by millions of dollars,
taking enormous losses, and are DESPERATE TO SELL ASAP.

Here is the current list of the stars who are bugging out:

adam brody
america ferrera
amy smart
anna nicole smith(yes she’s gone already but the estate)
ARNOLD SCHWARNEGGER
ashlee simpson
ASTON KUTCHER
avril lavigne
BARRY MANILOW
bert lahr
beth grant
CANDY SPELLING
CHARLIE SHEEN
charlize theron
cher
dennis quaid
dick clark(estate)
the rock dwayne jonson
ELLEN DE GENERATE
elvis presley(estate)
frankie muniz
HARRISON FORD
heath ledger(estate)
heidi klum
hilary duff
hillary swank
howie mandel
JENNIFER ANDERSON
JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
JIM CAREY
kd lang
kara dioguardi
kate walsh
katherine heigl
KATY PERRY
kelsey grammer
lauren conrad
LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
MARK WAHLBERG
mathew perry
MEG RYAN
megan mullully
MEL GIBSON
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
nick lachey
P.DIDDY
penelope cruz
pierce brosnan
pink
reese witherspoon
RHIANNA
robin williams
sally feilds
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
SHARON STONE
SYVESTER STALLONE
tori spelling
USHER
wayne brady
zsa zsa gabor(estate)

This is just a partial list, still not including movie directors, producers, and the millions of “movie industry” people in LA.
What do they know?
Where are they going?
I have never seen a massive exodus like this….
I’m a bit uneasy about this situation.

On April 21st, 2013, BIN Reporter Live Free or Die posted an article stating a Facebook page had been set up depicting a nuclear explosion in L.A. Could LA elite be fleeing this event? do they know this is going to happen? If so, they don’t have much time left.. -Mort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AND North Korea threatens to launch ICBM nuclear kamikaze-like attacks on USA   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 am

Is this some sort of plan? and we are just getting hints of what is coming?

http://www.trunews.com/north-korea-threatens-to-launch-icbm-nuclear-kamikaze-like-attacks-on-usa/

North Korea threatens to launch ICBM nuclear kamikaze-like attacks on USA

On an anniversary known for military showmanship, North Korean generals on Thursday declared that their forces were ready to launch intercontinental ballistic missiles and kamikazelike nuclear attacks at the United States if threatened.

“Stalwart pilots, once given a sortie order, will load nuclear bombs, instead of fuel for return, and storm enemy strongholds to blow them up,” the North’s official Korean Central News Agency quoted its Air and Anti-Air Force commander, Ri Pyong-chol, as saying during a ceremony in observance of the anniversary of the founding of the North Korean People’s Army.

Another general, Kim Rak-gyom, the Strategic Rocket Force commander, reiterated the claim that the North is “one click away from pushing the launch button.”

“If the U.S. imperialists and their followers dare make a pre-emptive attack, they will be made to keenly realize what a real nuclear war and real retaliatory blows are like,” he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 pm

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/04/urgent-updates-on-rogue-nukes-threat-usa.html
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Bizarre, but when my daughter was about 8 years old, she dreamed that the rapture happened on a May 5th, (she didn't dream a year). She said it was a beautiful sunny day and we all just floated up to meet HIM in the air. That's been over 20 years now, but a year doesn't go by without it crossing my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 am

That sounds so great... I am ready, have been for a while.

Today on Steve Quayle:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/04/27/is-it-possible-to-predict-the-next-false-flag/

Snippet:According to ABC News, the federal government is preparing three major cities for a massive 10-day terrorism-response drills to be executed in the month of May.

The three cities to be involved in “simulated” terrorist attacks are Denver, CO., Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. In fact, Denver is hosting a marathon on May 19th. Runners may want to choose another venue. false flag colfax marathon 2

In Denver or Portsmouth, the false flag planners are declining to be more specific, will face either a simulated biological or a chemical weapons attack. It has been revealed that Washington D. C. will be the site of a radiological attack drill in which the possibilities could include a nuclear detonation, to an exposed container of radioactive material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~   BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG -DISCERNMENT HERE! L. A. ~~NUKE~~
Page 1 of 1