Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

!!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!   !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:02 pm

https://youtu.be/nRu3U-nwyhw

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

!!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!   !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks. I've been trying to put this Huma puzzle together myself but there were far to many moving parts. This video covered almost all the points I was working on plus many more that I wasn't. The possible Huma/Hillary lesbo connection was one I was working on that the video didn't address. Hillary could have fallen for the old classic 'honey pot', or, sex for info gathering spy craft.

I stand by what I wrote on another thread; "HUMA is one letter short of HUMAN!"

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!   !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 am

well worth a listen only just over 8 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!   !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 5:48 am

After 8 years' opportunity to comprehend what's in a name, oh such as "Barack Hussein Obama", for instance, how...how! do 'they', the masses, not see this.  How can so many be so clueless.
Frog in the pot, indeed.

What a clear and concise video, easily vetted.  Pass it on.

I do marvel at God's loooong suffering for humankind.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!   !!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! = Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See=SECURITY PROBLEM !!!!! INFILTRATION !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: