Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How the other side sees it~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

How the other side sees it~ Empty
PostSubject: How the other side sees it~   How the other side sees it~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 pm

I signed in for "move-on.org" emails awhile ago to see what they were saying.
This is how they perceive the 'right'.  Or this is the propaganda, I should say.
This from today:

We fought our hearts out to avert this reality. But now it's here.
The new president-elect and many of his most prominent supporters have targeted, demeaned, and threatened millions of us—and millions of our friends, family, and loved ones. Both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands. We are entering an era of profound and unprecedented challenge, a time of danger for our communities and our country.
In this moment, we have to take care of ourselves, our families, and our friends—especially those of us who are on the front lines facing hate, including Latinos, women, immigrants, refugees, Black people, Muslims, LGBT Americans, and so many others.
And we need to make it clear that we will continue to stand together.
People around the country are coming together tonight to hold peaceful gatherings to signal our solidarity, resistance, and resolve. These are simple, straightforward, grassroots events from coast to coast.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: How the other side sees it~   How the other side sees it~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Oh dear, you ain't from around these parts are you? I'm in Southern California and I deal with this nonsense all the time. It's even worse in some places, like San Francisco.

40 years ago California was a fun and great place to live. Today, not so much.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: How the other side sees it~   How the other side sees it~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Students Around the Bay Area Walk Out in Protest of the Newly Elected President Donald Trump http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Berkeley-High-School-Walks-Out-After-Donald-Trump-Named-President-400558221.html

Ran right into this.  They walked out because they are 'afraid'.  Not exaggerating, were you.  Plus the Bay area destructive protests I heard about. 
Talk about a divided country.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the other side sees it~   How the other side sees it~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the other side sees it~
Page 1 of 1