Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Fight Side By Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time To Fight Side By Side Empty
PostSubject: Time To Fight Side By Side   Time To Fight Side By Side I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Know where your line is!
There is no sand on blacktop!

http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1049:time-to-fight-side-by-side&catid=41:top-headlines

ray-gano-medOnce upon a time, men were men, women were women.

There is a natural order to things and God has His chain of command.

Break that chain and everything goes down the toilet.

That chain started to break about 150 years ago when men started to exit the church.

And by men, I mean real men, the warriors, protectors, and defenders, the ones who drew the line and then stood.

I am not sure what happened, our masculinity was challenged, what was once thought as good became bad over the ages.

Strength, decisiveness, logic got replaced with gentleness, fence sitting and basing decisions on emotions and feelings.

Nature abhors a vacuum and when the servant warriors negated their responsibility, the weak soft underbelly crept in.

This change has been taking place now for some time. So much so that God’s chain of command is holding on by just a few threads.

When we lose our masculinity, we lose our true selves; we lose those strengths and characteristics that God put into each man.

Just look at how much we as true men have lost because our masculinity has been subjugated.

But look how much women were forced to pick up the ball because did not fight.

It has been the soft underbelly that has promoted / proclaimed that the crimes that we have seen over the years permeating society are due to masculinity.

They are wrong. The wrongs that are going on is caused by a certain powerlessness in which men feel they cannot influence their life and have been cut adrift from society.

Evil has grown in the world because the natural protectors, the servant warriors were not allowed to perform their God ordained mission.

See, if the servant warrior was there to guard and protect, as they should have, the soft underbelly would never have been able to gain the foothold that they now have.

God warned us, and we still are not listening.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

perilous-timesThose days are now here in full force.

The soft underbelly crept in in many guises, the results are clear and they have been foretold, but we did not pay attention.

2 Timothy 3:2-4 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Liberalism, humanism, feminism, atheism, stateism and many other “isms” are the soft underbelly. The Servant Warriors have been stripped of their job and now evil has become good and good has become evil.

We were warned, but did we listen?

2 Timothy 3:5 having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

All those “isms” come out telling what is good and right for the people, where in reality, they don’t care one bit for humanity, they care about the power, the greed, and all the other trappings they are able to wallow in.

Look at the filth 90% of the churches preach today. The soft underbelly now has its claws fully in the church today, and look at who is now the victim of that soft underbelly, the family, the marriage, the home.

All this evil is not pervasive because of one thing that was systematically taken … masculinity. Boys become men through dangerous rites of passage.

We now live in such a feminized world that boys cannot grow up and be boys anymore. Masculinity is brainwashed out of them and they are forces to adapt to gentleness instead of strength, emotions instead of logic, fence sitting instead of decisiveness.

Because we have lost masculinity the divinely created Chain of Command is not in place anymore to defend, protect and stand the line.

So now we know of God, but we do not glorify him. We are not thankful and we have become vain. We listen to our hearts which is exceedingly evil and now they have become darkened with the vilest of sin. We proclaim ourselves to be wise, but in reality we have become ignorant fools. We no longer worship God, but worship every vile thing that we can think of. (Read Romans 1)

It has taken time but over these last 50+ years God has given us over to our lusts. Yea, we wanted them so bad that now we have them. Rampant homosexuality, incest, bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, and the list gets far worse.

The Servant Warriors are no longer there to stand, defend, protect and to guard and as I have stated, the soft underbelly now leads people away. Again, we were warned…

2 Timothy 3: 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Look at all the craziness taking place in the church today and look who has mostly latched on to every stupid ignorant touchy feely pagan teaching that and infiltrated the church today.labyrinth02

We have “walking the labyrinth”
Alpha Course -teaching how to obtain altered states of consciousness
Best life now movement
Centered prayer
Contemplative prayer
A Course in Miracles
Emerging church movement
Daniel Plan
Energy healing - Reiki
Soul casting / astral projection
Lectio Divina
Meditation and yoga
"Christian" Mystics and mysticism
Purpose Driven movement
Quantum Spirituality
Soaking Prayer - Connected to contemplative, Reiki and the Occult
Spiritual Formation (Another name for contemplative spirituality)
Vision Casting
And this is just a short list of craziness that has been allowed in the church because the Servant Warriors are not there guarding the doors.

All this because man has lost his masculinity, we no longer stand and say no more, no that has been beaten down and when the apple is handed to us, we partake as well.

Instead of strong men, we have emasculated effeminate men.

So what we now have today is almost complete role reversal, weak men, and strong women.

In fact it is amazing to me that we now have men who refuse and make every excuse to subvert God’s chain of command. They have been brainwashed for so long that they honestly believe that what they are doing what is right, being the soft gentle whelps that we now have today.

But that is not the worse part. The worst part is that the soft underbelly, the enemy, his soldiers and their useful idiots, now have the high ground.

But what is interesting is that men are waking up to their masculinity again and we are beginning to see a very interesting development.

We have the strong men answering the call to be Servant Warriors again, AND women are also getting into the battle as well where men have still failed to pick up the sword and stand their ground.

But here is the really interesting thing.

Women have been forced to be strong due to men negating their responsibly and it reminds me of another time in history when strong men and strong women stood and fought together.

Time To Fight Side By Side Because There Are Just Not Enough Men

shieldmaidenThe Vikings of old were a brutally fierce people. They had to be tough the very elements stood against them most of the time.

They learned that if they did not fight together, then all would perish.

Out of this necessity to win the battle bore out the Shieldmaiden. This was a woman who had chosen to fight as a warrior and working with a warrior together was quiet a battling duo.

As many of you know I enjoy history and also study swordsmanship along with other weapons as well.

In my studies and such I learned about a unique fighting style that the Vikings excelled in, the use of a man and woman warrior team, one wielding a very large shield and short sword and a warrior with a long sword or possibly two weapons at once.

The Shieldmaiden stepped in to help the warrior in staving off the blows and used the short sword to possibly inflict damage. But it was the warrior’s great sword / two handed long sword that did the real damage. It was a two on one battle and even when fighting multiple opponents, this fighting style is very effective.

The single warrior has to contend with the Shieldmaiden stepping in and deflecting his blows while the warrior would then flank in and administer the deadly attacks. It was almost impossible for the assailant to defend against the two of them.

No other time that I can think of where it was common for strong men and strong women to fight together.

Except for today.

Nature abhors that vacuum and like it or not we now have many strong women today.

I look at the warrior women Deborah and Jael. They were who they were due to necessity. That necessity is that there were not enough Godly men to stand and defend, protect and guard.

We are at that same place today, but the key today is that we NOT step out of God’s Divinely created chain of command.

That chain of command is as follows…

1.God
2.Jesus
3.Man
4.Women
5.Children
6.Church & the brethren
When you mess with the natural order that God has created, bad things happen. The absolute proof of that is what we have today as society.

Like it or not, we need to return to that chain of command. Problem is that there are not enough men willing to step forward.

So all of us need to realize that any of us could be called to be A Servant Warrior. It is the times and age with which we live.

We do not have the luxury of saying “ Oh, I will sit this one out.”

Folks, there are very few true bible believing Christians anymore. I was talking to several of my peers about this. In fact I had a chance to talk to several friends about this, Bill Koenig and also Gary Kah. Both of these guys travel a lot, go to a lot of churches, get a good lay of the land. When asked, both have stated that there are not many real bible believing Christians left in the US, maybe 2-3 million. That is not much when there are 316.1 million Americans living in the US today.

The Barna Group did a study and determined only 6% of Americans believe in and maintain biblical worldview. That means virgin birth, The trinity, Resurrection, God’s inerrant word, basic Christian 101 stuff. Only 6% stand on that. This means that 94% of the US does not believe in a biblical world view.

Do you get the picture that I am painting here?

We as bible believing Christians are outnumbered big time.

But here is the real issue.

The enemy has the high ground and he is now coming for us.

Men and women both are going to have to answer the call to battle. That battle is in the spiritual and with the rise of evil that is taking place today, quiet possibly also in the physical.

Just look at ISIS and Islam. Already we have beheadings taking place in the US.

We have major violent crime shooting through the roof.

violent-crimeOne in every thirty-six homes in the United States will be broken into and a violent crime results from it.

It is true that “violent” crime is down, but the excessiveness and brutality of the crimes are up.

So for example, people are not only being shot, but they are being shot in the knees, abdomen, feet and hands first, then they are finally given the death shot. In other words torture first then the kill.

Because of the loss of masculinity, the wolves have taken over in all aspects. Not only do they prey in the local Walmart parking lot, they have disguised themselves as so that they can gain access to the sheep. The natural protection and defense traits that the Servant Warrior has is not in play so these wolves in sheep’s clothing have been able to ravage the masses.

This is why there is a HUGE need for the Servant Warriors to rise up, and along with them, The Shieldmaidens.

Listen, my biggest fear is that many who are being called will go back to sleep because” OH The Republicans won.”

I am sorry, but I do not see a difference in the two parties. They both serve their own agenda instead of that of Gods.

Don’t get me wrong, I think it was great this happened, but this is just slowing things down, it is the return of the Servant Warriors and now the Shieldmaidens that must also step up.

We have got to stop shirking our responsibility and passing the buck off to someone else.

Like it or not, we are running out of “someone else” and if we keep doing that, there will be nothing left to pass on to our kids and grandkids. That is a fact.

We need to wake up from our complacency. Over the past 150 years we have really messed up and things have gotten pretty bad.

Men need to wake up and be the servant warrior again.

Where men refuse, then those strong women like Deborah and Jael need to step up and stand in that gap.

But if there are men and women willing, then we need to do what we can to defend, protect and guard against the evil that is bearing so hard down upon us in these last days of the last days.

I KNOW that there are people out there heeding this call.

Do you realize that ISIS could stage an attack?

What about the Ferguson trial, do you realize that mobs can rise up all over the US? Remember the Rodney King riots that took place all over?

Folks, I do not want to sound like Chicken Little here, but this is the facts that we are dealing with today.

How many heads need to be cut off before we start assuming our God ordained role that He has called us to?

If my words are sounding right in your gut, then you know what I am saying is for you. IF they are not, then go back and stick your head in the sand.

No matter what, I know that God is calling out people to be the Servant Warriors and Shieldmaidens.

I keep speaking about a coming storm, some think I am crazy, but those of you who have read the writing on the wall, you know and you see it too.

Ready yourself, take up the sword, and take up the shield. Evil is upon us and those of us called to defend and stand, that time is close. In fact the air is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife.

Finally, we have a lame duck president and a lame duck house. Multiple times I have seen many people state that this is a very dangerous time. I am in agreement with that analysis.

Now more than ever, we need to stay vigilant.

Ready your sword, ready the shield and let the Servant Warrior and Shieldmaiden stand up and answer the call.

ray-gano-med

By Ray Gano
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1