Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew

Go down 
+10
billetman
Jrcole
researcher
GROUNDZERO
Proskuneo
jbrr1
Kitiara
stonewall
Delfi
quietobserver
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Empty
PostSubject: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:33 am

Knew a little internet searching would pay-off. Mike Huckabee, former Governor, Presidential candidate, and Fox news contributor:Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew 1170109623

“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he  cannot continue to govern,” he added. “And as the facts come out, I think we’re  going to see something startling. And before it’s over, I don’t think this  president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past  the next three and a half years.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/298021-huckabee-obama-will-be-ousted-over-benghazi#ixzz2ScokdEN2
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : title change)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:41 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-benghazi-talking-points-whats-known-and-unknown/2013/05/06/f689ee08-b693-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_blog.html

Maybe this should just be an update but bo has made the pinocchio page on the washington compost errrrrr. post....No small feat for a rock star on his fall from grace. Even the all seeing eye of horr....cbs is playing pile on.
Edit to add:
“I think the dam is about to break on Benghazi. We’re going to find a system failure before, during, and after the attacks.
“We’re going to find political manipulation seven weeks before an election. We’re going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.
“The bond that has been broken between those who serve us in harms way and the government they serve is huge — and to me every bit as damaging as Watergate.”
Sen. Graham http://on.fb.me/ZNmSUx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh boy, looks like SHTF soon and how will 0 handle this?

Hope more of our good people in gov stand up and get the rest of Americans awakened, maybe there is some hope of slowing the beast down... just a little but hopefully a lot.

I just watched county board of supervisors talking with the Sheriff about more need for extra deputies and cutting back on investigations, to be limited to just crime against citizens, by sounds of it everything else is out the window, ... it is getting a little bit worrisome... just two days a go a few streets over there was a home invasion and guy was pushed out the door by owner and the perp walked up the street and stole a car, drove by the first couple and waved... and these officials, I don't think they have a clue or get what is coming but maybe our Sheriff knows some... dunno.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:42 am

Pelosi, top House Dems to dine with Obama

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_DEMOCRATS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-07-18-42-16

Circling the wagons and getting their stories straight no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:48 am

It'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:26 am

i have to agree with ya....i feel like the administration is untouchable...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:43 am

Delfi wrote:
It'll never happen.

I tend to agree with you; but then again, what better way to create absolute chaos and division in the U.S. than to have a bunch of old southern white men attempt/and or succeed in using legal procedure and historical precedent to kick this guy out of office on his can.

They did use (imho) Huckabee, the former uber conservative republican Christian from Arkansas to "float the trial balloon". The adjectives aren't necessarily my opinion of him, but how I've heard him described on a more liberal network.

Further, drunk unkle joe has been making a lot of NWO & anti-gun comments on record lately. Maybe his second term muzzle doesn't fit yet or maybe this is all just a proactive destruction of Hillary's '16 chances.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:22 am

Delfi wrote:
It'll never happen.

Agreed. It might hurt his Administration politically and perhaps taint Hillary Clinton, but I seriously doubt the GOP will actually try to impeach. The Democrat Senate and the liberal media will do everything they can to protect O.
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:08 am

Let's remember that impeachment really doesn't mean a thing! Clinton was impeached, but didn't change anything. Still, if this goes anywhere at all, it will just be something they can use to further their agenda to impose more restraints on the people. If indeed we are progressing through the beginning of sorrows time period then we should expect even this to be another footfall on the path of oppression. I am one to think that they plan even the smallest of things to culminate into their plan for world domination. That is fine with me only because our heavenly father has told us beforehand these things will be, and He is in full control of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Clinton was only partially impeached when he was charged by the House of Representatives. But when it went to the Senate, they did not convict him. If the Senate had convicted him, then they could have removed him from office. It would be the same with O, and the liberal media would cover for him.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Benghazi: Beginning of end

By Dick Morris - 05/07/13 06:36 PM ET

Americans can stand pretty much anything, but not being lied to by their president. When Bill Clinton lied about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky, his personal favorability ratings dropped 20 points and never recovered for the duration of his presidency.
As the Benghazi hearings unfold, it will become more and more clear that President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied to the American people when they both pretended that the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, were just a demonstration against the anti-Muslim video gone violent — even as the State Department wrote an intelligence assessment that said “we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qaeda” were involved in the attack.

300X250
Is it possible that the president and the secretary of State were denied access to this information? Is it possible that a low-level employee at State decided to alter the intelligence report and did not consult with his higher-ups about doing so? Is it possible that Clinton and Obama did not know the truth? No, it is not possible. They had to have known. And that makes their remarks for two weeks after the attack out-and-out lies.

Beyond the cover-up lies the question of why we were not more robust in our military intervention on the ground as the attack was being waged. Special forces nearby in the country were apparently ordered to “stand down” from responding to the attack. Is it possible that this order was given without consulting with the president or with the secretary of State? While possible, it is most unlikely. This was no minor attack, and the use of American forces eight weeks before an election would certainly need to be cleared with the commander in chief.

Are Obama and Hillary really going to stake their future political credibility on the idea that they were out of the loop during this crisis? Are they really going to try to sell the idea that they were not informed by their own employees?

Even if they try to sell this bill of goods, it won’t succeed. For Americans to believe them, we would have to believe that Obama was so distracted by the presidential campaign that he was practically out of office when it came to crucial national security issues — as if he should have invoked the 25th Amendment citing as his disability the fact that he was busy running for a second term.

The reality, which will become more and more apparent to everyone, is that he was busy claiming credit for extinguishing terrorism by killing Osama bin Laden and that he was not about to compromise that claim by admitting that al Qaeda could pull off an attack in Benghazi. He wants us to ignore the curious timing of the attack on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

This attempt is, of course, doomed to fail. Once we learn — as we have already — that the intelligence reports were doctored, and that the military actions were aborted, it is only a matter of time until the blame filters up to Obama and Clinton, ruining one presidency and possibly preventing another.

Presidents fail when they get “stuck,” when their past statements tie them down and deny them the freedom of maneuver that presidents need to survive. Former President Nixon got stuck in Watergate. Former President Reagan got stuck in Iran-Contra. Former President Clinton couldn’t get around his lie about Lewinsky. Former President George W. Bush, who did not intentionally lie, was stuck by his claim that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Now Obama is stuck also. Hillary, too. They will not be able to free themselves or save themselves. The die is cast.

Morris, a former adviser to Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.) and President Clinton, is the author of 16 books, including his latest, Screwed and Here Come the Black Helicopters. To get all of his and Eileen McGann’s columns for free by email, go to dickmorris.com.

Read more: http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/298369-benghazi-beginning-of-end#ixzz2SkX1v1YW
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Th?id=H.4903668251885706&pid=15Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Ramirez-benghazi

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew 2936454605
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:46 am

I vote for impeachment.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't even have cable or a TV on an antenna anymore so would someone who still sees main-scream non-news like CNN, ABC, yadda yadda report in please? My question is this; is this being covered at all in the mainstream? Thanks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:49 pm

For what it's worth: (comedy central holding its own)

CABLE NEWS RACE
WED., MAY 8, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,383,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,937,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,638,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,628,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,363,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,240,000
CNNHN GRACE 1,576,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,450,000
CNN COOPER 1,391,000
CNN BLITZER 1,382,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,250,000
CNN PIERS 1,085,000
CNN BURNETT 944,000
CNNHN DR DREW 940,000
MSNBC MADDOW 877,000
MNSBC O'DONNELL 826,000
MSNBC MATTHEW 703,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 624,000
MSNBC HAYES 573,000
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

I voted for Impeachment over at WND.com and he can take the entire team including Biden with... put them in a leaky life raft in center of the Pacific!
Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:51 pm

no coverage on msm...comedy channel devoted more time to it....i hate to say it, but i just dont think enough people even care...you could prove bam bam hung those guys out and the left would say,...who cares, he gave me a free phone and knows beyonce.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:03 pm

I did find this on Yahoo news for what it's worth. Don't hold your breath. Kerry, AKA mister bonesman, is probably just jumping on this bandwagon of the moment for attention.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/john-kerry-vows-no-stone-unturned-benghazi-203516891.html

Quote :
John Kerry vows ‘no stone unturned’ on Benghazi

more at link
Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

bam bam promised the same thing,...are we to trust john kerry, (who served in viet nam in case u dont know?)

i dont like feeling this way, but for our nation to have elected obummer twice, there is nothing even resembling rational thinking in our country, at least not in the majority of those who love their country enough to vote (or who love their free stuff enough). i just cant see anything sticking to the man,....the very things that make us cringe are the things that endear him to his peeps...the world has changed....good is bad, evil is good.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:52 am

"ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/exclusive-benghazi-talking-points-underwent-12-revisions-scrubbed-of-terror-references/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:26 am

Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order

It's popping and pieces are flying, let's see if it will crash and burn!?
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:34 am

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew 130510.Benghazi.comic
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:19 am

Quote :
Not enough politicians of caliber left to demand one.

That about says it, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:31 am

Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla., Senate Armed Svcs. Comm.) said in a radio interview Thursday that “of all the great cover-ups in history” — including the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra and Watergate — Benghazi “is going to go down as most serious, most egregious cover-up in American history.”
“We may be starting to use the I-word before too long,” Inhofe said on the Las Vegas-based “Rusty Humphries Show.”
“The I-word meaning impeachment?” Humphries asked.
“Yeah,” Inhofe confirmed.
When Humphries questioned the likelihood of impeachment, Inhofe said it wouldn’t be immediate.
“I’m not talking about it now, this is something that could endure until after the ’14 election — this is not a short story, this is something that was re-discovered after eight months…this is clearly an orchestrated coverup,” he said

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/10/top-gop-senator-says-obama-could-be-impeached-over-most-egregious-cover-up-in-american-history/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Mainstream is picking up on the thing now. MSNBC ratings must be down.

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Dag050913Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew >Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew DAG050713
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:36 am

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Obamafront
Front page, today 5/14/2013 Boston Herald

" President Obama’s second-term campaign slogan was “Forward,” but instead we’ve got cover-ups, congressional investigations and the government persecution of political opponents and reporters.
That sounds like “backward” to me. All the way to, say, 1972.
Who would have guessed that just a few months into his second term, President Obama would be compared to Tricky Dick. And by a liberal Massachusetts Democrat — U.S. Rep. Michael Capuano."

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnists/joe_battenfeld/2013/05/obama_knee_deep_in_nixon_esque_scandal
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:18 am

What amazes me is how Obama isn't called out when he's caught in outright lies. In the press conference yesterday with Cameron of the UK, he said he "stated that the Benghazi attacks were terrorist attacks 3 days after 9-11." This was proven on Fox last night as a bald-faced lie when they showed 3 videos of Obama still touting the anti-muzzie video as the cause, TWO WEEKS AFTER 9-11!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:45 am

billetman wrote:
What amazes me is how Obama isn't called out when he's caught in outright lies. In the press conference yesterday with Cameron of the UK, he said he "stated that the Benghazi attacks were terrorist attacks 3 days after 9-11." This was proven on Fox last night as a bald-faced lie when they showed 3 videos of Obama still touting the anti-muzzie video as the cause, TWO WEEKS AFTER 9-11!!!

At this point the delayed response time on many networks makes you wonder if reporting reality doesn't occur until some sort of executive / board intervention into what's going on at the newsroom level occurs. Their lies and intentional oversights have killed their ratings (imho, at least something HAS) , which is subsequently irritating the daylights out of their advertisers. The advertisers have to answer to their shareholders and stakeholders who are driven more by monetary performance than politikal socialist agenda.

Not to mention the fact that the head of CBS News' brother is a high ranking white house aide, as in his desk is in the whatever wing.

Edit to add: Does anyone remember the 3 or 4 Generals/Admirals who were removed from theater shortly after Benghazi? I'm guessing they kept hard copies of 9/11 & 9/12's daily business, directives, orders, etc.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:36 am

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Carolinekennedylibs2
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Does anyone remember the 3 or 4 Generals/Admirals who were removed from theater shortly after Benghazi? I'm guessing they kept hard copies of 9/11 & 9/12's daily business, directives, orders, etc.

I remember them! Scandals abounded as I recall surrounding extra-marital affairs and such. Let's hope that they kept good records and that they will be called to testify.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Obama relived both an Admiral and General over Benghazi
http://www.militarysos.com/forum/news/542040-obama-relived-both-admiral-general-over-benghazi.html

More:
http://www.militarycorruption.com/genham.htm
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

If any of you followed my discussions regarding predictive programming I had stated on several occasions that a full exposure of the government would take place. I also stated that even though our government and specifically our president would be expsed as a fraud/or frauds and impostors, it would not be the kind of victory that will bring lasting peace. As a matter of fact it shows that not long after the full exposure of them as impostors the US will be "killed" as a nation.

For those who have followed then you will need to look at the character of Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody in The Goblet of Fire as he is who I believe is representative of the USA.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:12 pm

I have actually been saying this now for almost a year now that I look back at my original posts regarding this topic.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
I have actually been saying this now for almost a year now that I look back at my original posts regarding this topic.

Yeah I think we've been somewhat thinking along the same lines. There'll be no "winners" domestically once this fraud of a regime is exposed. When the rest of the world realizes what a banana republic we've become NOBODY will show up at a Tuesday Treasury Auction to buy our trillions in debt. At that point our economy and our society as we know it will be DRT (dead right there). New Order out of Chaos or whatever the loose translation is on the back of our money. Jokes on the donkey with it in his wallet.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Look what got the Billy Graham Association IRS'ed. Fan or no fan of Billy Graham this speaks volumes. Muslims, Atheists, Satanists, and other ists aren't concerned with pre, mid, or post trib doctrine, the day of the Sabbath, etc. To them anything pertaining to Biblical or Christ anything is simply T-H-E....E-N-E-M-Y.

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Billy-graham-620x326
http://www.redstate.com/toddstarnes/2013/05/14/billy-graham-evangelistic-assn-targeted-by-irs/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:04 pm

From and including: Monday, January 22, 1973 - Jane Roe, et al. v. Henry Wade, District Attorney of Dallas County. Decided, Rehearing Denied

To and including: Monday, January 21, 2013 - Barack Hussein Obama, 44th POTUS public inauguration; Washington D.C.

It is 14,610 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 40 years including the end date

May 16, 2013 will mark the 40 year mark of the beginning of the Watergate Hearings and investigation.

Sen. Lindsay Graham has stated "The dam's about to break" several times this week. Initially it was on Benghazi but he's reworded it on his numerous T.V. appearances.

The symbolism is getting awfully rich.

What "they" "need" is a dramatic distraction & that isn't good for decent folks. (for lack of a better term)

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

We can only pray... it won't come soon enough if it happens.

On another note, tomorrow (Thursday, May 16th) the House is going to vote on a repeal of Obamacare. Please, everyone, write or call your member of Congress and urge repeal. If you need an easy way, CitizenLink has a form to fill out & add your remarks to. You don't even need to know who your Congressman is - your zip code will automatically fill it in.

https://www.kintera.org/c.ewKYLiO2LsKeF/b.7798745/k.8C44/Action_Center/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx?c=ewKYLiO2LsKeF&b=7798745&aid=519813

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew 3803990414
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Deu 17:14 When thou art come unto the land which Jehovah thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are round about me;
Deu 17:15 thou shalt surely set him king over thee, whom Jehovah thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee; thou mayest not put a foreigner over thee, who is not thy brother.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:47 am

According to Congressman Devin Nunes, CA

" I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room in The House of Representatives." Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew 795509296

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-justice-dept-wiretapped-house-representatives-cloak-room_724606.html
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
If any of you followed my discussions regarding predictive programming I had stated on several occasions that a full exposure of the government would take place. I also stated that even though our government and specifically our president would be expsed as a fraud/or frauds and impostors, it would not be the kind of victory that will bring lasting peace. As a matter of fact it shows that not long after the full exposure of them as impostors the US will be "killed" as a nation.

For those who have followed then you will need to look at the character of Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody in The Goblet of Fire as he is who I believe is representative of the USA.

Your reference to Harry Potter really struck me. Especially when I heard the man that took the 3 girls and held them captive for 10 years. He would take them out to visit the place where he kidnapped them on the date he did it. Kinda reminded me of the death-day party Harry went to in one of the books. He celebrated, what the girls and there families most likely would call there death-day. Sick.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/congressman-irs-asked-pro-life-group-about-the-content-of-their-prayers/article/2529924
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

March 31, 2010 - According to WH records POTUS (himself - not a staffer) meets with the head of the IRS employee union.

April 1, 2010 - According to the IG's investigation into the IRS scandal a directive was given to the non-profit unit of the IRS relative "Tea-Party et. all".

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/05/20/oh-my-irs-scandal-smoking-gun/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Very must read article and I even put his book "Dominatus" in my Amazon shopping cart too. Looks like a great read even with all the typos inside that people comment on. study lol!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1483922014/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1AR1Q8Q011607GM15F00&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Washington Times columnist Joseph Curl on Monday said the Obama administration’s developing scandal involving the monitoring of Fox News reporter James Rosen’s email accounts goes “much deeper.”
Citing a “CIA source,” Curl claimed via his official Twitter account that the Fox News scandal was the “4th Shoe” and the White House is sitting on “something” that has top White House aides “terrified.”
This would subsequently relegate the EPA scandal to "5th shoe" once it gets going.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/what-did-obama-do-on-9112012/
Discusses Chris Wallace & sr wh staffers heated conversation Sunday regarding where barry was on 9/11 during the Benghazi mess. As offended as they keep getting at the question does anyone share my opinion that he was either:
A. Kept in the loop and repeatedly telling them not to do anything
B. Rolling 'em one handed in the dark in the rose garden
C. MIA with Reggie Love (ahem ahem)
D. ALL of the above
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:10 pm

As long as this guy can press a button and destroy the galaxy (Lord willing and so-to-speak) this kinda stuff is important because he has no intention of ever leaving his rent-free accommodation, travel, and leisure arrangements with the American taxpayer. (my opinion think 2014 term limit elimination) With that said I'm trying to keep it all to one thread & its easily avoidable.
- Far Left columnists head into West Wing of WH (i.e. the residence)
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/liberal-pundits-gather-west-wing_728706.html

- Lois Lerner, the head of the exempt organizations division of the IRS, won’t answer questions about what she knew about the improper screening — or why she didn’t disclose it to Congress, according to a letter from her defense lawyer, William W. Taylor III. Lerner was scheduled to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-top-irs-official-fifth-amendment-20130521,0,6645565.story
The 5th Amendment:
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:23 am

No idea where this will end, but we'll see. He's now visibly flustered. A lifelong political hack where perception super-cedes reality would never make this mistake without a whole lotta something on the mind...

"A few White House regulars were atwitter (and on Twitter) when the President walked directly up the steps of Marine One without saluting the Marine on duty. He soon came out of the helicopter, walked down the steps, shook hands with the Marine and engaged in a brief conversation."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-fails-salute-marine_729017.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

http://hillbuzz.org/barack-obama-was-high-on-cocaine-during-the-missing-hours-of-the-benghazi-attack-last-september-90072

Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew Screen-Shot-2013-05-24-at-6.08.46-AM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew   Benghazi  - positioning the clean-up crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benghazi - positioning the clean-up crew
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next