Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? Empty
PostSubject: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 pm

You Easterners see the Sun rise before the West Coast right?

It rises in the East on a Normal Day! Right?

THEN WHY EVEN ON TV IS THE ECLIPSE EVENT SHOWN TRAVELING FROM WEST TO EAST COAST???????????????????????????......    ... -- ...

64 million dollar question right?

Is Earth about to flip and the Sun will then rise in the West???
Well... Somebody needs to explain it!!!!

Are we not viewing our Sun? But the Other?????

Where is P. Bagley for the wahhhht
Back to top Go down

SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

By the way... the timer is on!
Waiting for the correct answer!
There is no money in the general fund to pay out this much!
Stolen by the Deep State of things to fund black sun ops!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Shhaaaa zam!  You are so right Spring!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 pm

here is the link that I made previous:
http://shadowandsubstance.com/2017/2017e.html

(original post date on forum:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 am

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17596-solar-eclips-animated-maps-of-all-states-see-yours-what-you-will-see
I did pick up on it on the 7th.)

I just saw one on TV that was not this representation but another showing the same direction of movement!

So either the Earth reverses direction or the Sun is replaced before we awaken??
by the Binary TWIN???

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 pm

SO, I TRIED THIS,
youtube search ::: sun eclipse wrong direction?

result::: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sun+eclipse+wrong+direction%3F

my favorite: https://youtu.be/_9Nl5VESpqI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Either the Sun orThe Moon would have to travel a different direction for the shadow to be going toward the East
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

It's always that way it's your view point.

I was in the Eclipse path back in May 30,1984 every odd feeling during the pass.

Link:
good view of eclipse path

If you can't use the link: https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/4579

The Sun and Moon both appear to “rise” in the east, and “set” in the west.  But as you can see in our video of the Moon’s shadow sweeping across the USA, you see that the shadow plainly travels from west to east across the country!
This is a very good question, because it shows how Solar eclipses take us out of our normal experience. We are all used to seeing the Sun and Moon rise in the east and set in the west. But if you were situated HIGH above the north pole, the Moon would appear to move counterclockwise (i.e., from your right to left) in its orbit around the Earth. And it is THAT motion of the Moon moving in its orbit, dragging its shadow along behind it, that causes the eclipse path on Earth to move from west to east.
As you watch the total eclipse (you ARE in the path, right?!) you will see the “bite” that the Moon takes out of the Sun start on the “right” side of the Sun’s disk, then slowly grow as the Moon apparently moves across the face of the Sun – from right to left. Since you are looking up at the Sun (with your eclipse glasses on) while facing South, then West is to your right. So as the Moon itself moves from right to left, its shadow also goes from west to east.
NASA has just come out with an eclipse animation that shows this PERFECTLY!
You’re watching the Moon move IN ITS ORBIT, and not as a result of the Earth’s rotation.  And that’s pretty cool!

List of solar eclipses visible from the United States
Always west to east

list here
If you can't use the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_visible_from_the_United_States

Last edited by Done on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:58 am

Some video's out there are telling you that they don't want you to look at the sun during a eclipse, because they are hiding something. Which may make some people look at it without protective gear.
Don't, you will damage your eyes!!!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:03 am

I can't believe you guys!!! For crying out loud EVERY freakin' solar eclipse shadow has moved west to east so why the big focus now on this one???? Oh, and to add to that . . .

. . . .  Y'ALL SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!

Americans are such scientific nincompoops! No wonder China, Russia, etc. are beating the pants off of us in math and engineering! OH, and LOGIC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwUnqF9yXM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 am

so really the sun is overtaking the moon to give the appearance of the moon coming from the right. right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????   SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel???????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO... WHY is there no discussion about the depiction of the Eclipse Direction of Travel????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: