Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commentary & Analysis L. A. Marzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commentary & Analysis      L. A. Marzulli Empty
PostSubject: Commentary & Analysis L. A. Marzulli   Commentary & Analysis      L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:05 pm

They have said, "Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more." (Psalm 83:4).

Psalm 83 predicts a climactic, concluding Arab-Israeli war that has eluded the discernment of today's top Bible scholars, and yet, the Middle East stage appears to be set for the fulfillment of this prophecy. While many of today's top Bible experts are predicting that Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, and several other countries are going to invade Israel according a prophecy in Ezekiel 38.

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Commentary & Analysis      L. A. Marzulli Israel1

It is becoming more clear to me that war is going to break out in the Middle East at some point. Israel is now surrounded by hostile enemies, including factions in Jordan, who want to see the Jewish state pushed into the sea. The entire region is at best unstable and at this point anything is possible.

Egypt is under the control of the Moslem Brotherhood, who has sworn to make Jerusalem the capital of the United Arab States. Of course the Israeli’s are not going to sit by idly and allow this to happen. To the North is Hezbollah in Lebanon, who have rearmed after the 2006 war with Israel, in which much of their forward positions were destroyed. However, they have rearmed and according to some INTEL they now have upward of 50,000 rockets at their disposal. They are also being funded and armed from Iran, via northern Iraq.

Syria is more fractured now than ever and it at this point it seems highly unlikely that what emerges from over two years of civil war will look anything like the Syria which was under the control of Bashar Al Assad. There are different factions vying for power including Iran, Hezbollah and Al Qaida, as well as war lords controlling villages. Damascus is being deconstructed brick by brick and this makes me wonder if we’re looking at the beginning of the Isaiah 17 prophecy being fulfilled.

Bill Salus book: Psalm 83: The Missing Prophecy Revealed, is more relevant than ever as I believe Psalm 83 is on our doorstep.

In closing todays post. It is now late spring and this is the time kings go to war. I believe we will see some kind of conflict sooner than later. Some event will set the war off and Israel will enter into the Psalm 83 victory. The stage is now set, and all the players in this ancient prophecy are gathered together. All that remains is for them to act together against Israel, their hated enemy.

In the end what was written will come to pass. What was foretold will unfold.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Commentary & Analysis      L. A. Marzulli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary & Analysis L. A. Marzulli   Commentary & Analysis      L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:15 pm

amen, bin waiting for this war for awhile...
Back to top Go down

Commentary & Analysis L. A. Marzulli
Page 1 of 1