Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Empty
PostSubject: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 6:15 pm

I ain't writing it again.   I get dumber with every day that passes......this is interesting stuff, above my paygrade though, although i think its a reach....now, if i can remember to hit the "SEND" button this time, maybe it will get posted on the forum....Researcher this was posted on tigerdroppings by an engineer.....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/933197030511460354

being serious, if this is correct, it just confirms what i suspected a decade ago about CERN....recreating Nimrods attempt to do this in Genesis 11....

Now, when Baghdad fell to the America forces, the VERY FIRST PLACE that the troops went was to the museums basement and they got something that was crated up, put it on a truck and was out of there in a flash....I 've heard quyle and horm talk about this incident, and tom was actually given pictures of events inside the museum....i wonder what it could have been and if it might be connected
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 8:11 pm

You did well Michael, you found it.

I haven't studied quantum physics/mechanics for 30 years, so they must be so far beyond the boson hicks particle, et al, so I can't be very specific to today.

One of the things they discovered back then as they observed the collision of atoms into smaller and smaller units was that the mechanism that brought a particle into view where it could be observed was the process of observation by the scientist.

In other words, the equipment did not pick up the presence of a particle UNTIL someone specifically looked for it.  When they again took their attention off it, the particle receded back into the "quantum soup" of PURE POTENTIALITY.

Satan knows this very well and it has to be one of the greatest 'mysteries' of the Ages. And explains how he works his power, and we all sit around like dumb-dumbs, seemingly powerless and not really understanding.

At some point along with the 'string theory' information scientists postulated there were eleven 'known' alternate realities beyond this one, but I can't remember the word they used for these realities. I guess we'd call them the 'lower realms', or demonic realms [definitely plural].

We see Shiva represented as a statue, and assume it represents something bad.
I encountered Shiva once, within days of my experience of 'dying', and it was anything but bad.  In fact, it accompanied a great joy.  I think it is a 'shared' representation, something like the light and the tunnel.  Another 'symbol' of the Ages.

I didn't know enough to be freaked out, know that what I 'saw' in my awareness was Shiva till maybe 8 years ago when I went looking for 'what was that'.
And I don't know as too many people take the walk I did fully aware right up till the moment I stopped being, and so thankfully came back filled with the Holy Spirit.
The only time I was afraid was maybe a week or two before, when again in my conscious awareness I felt I was standing on a cliff, and had to make the decision to turn around and go back or jump.  I jumped.

I can't speak to the physical equipment, but I think we know full well what they're doing. I'm assuming they are satanists teaching minions Luciferiansim, and the great benefit they are making to mankind in the establishment of the rise of Lucifer-the champion of man, and the dawning of the New Age; celebrating Shiva as death of the old, and a rebirth of mankind, and that's a proper-correct representation.
Either that, or they're already demon possessed.  I suppose they are.

If they were to penetrate the 'membrane' that separates these realities...what does Anthony Patch say about it?  I haven't heard him on it.
Does he think some 'portal' is just going to open and demons come walking out?
Or will it rip apart the earth too?  Or will God destroy cern first?  I like that option, and I think I'll use our Power of prayer to that end.

Thinking back to the "Adam" bomb, whether that was a bona fide turning point, it occurred to me how wars do generate big and reliable income, but really are wholesale blood sacrifices.  I'm guessing satan puts much more value on the blood.
Jesus hurry, please.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Michael371 wrote:
I ain't writing it again.   I get dumber with every day that passes......this is interesting stuff, above my paygrade though, although i think its a reach....now, if i can remember to hit the "SEND" button this time, maybe it will get posted on the forum...

Do your stuff in a word processor. Copy and past to the forum. I've told you before . . .

Michael371 wrote:
Researcher this was posted on tigerdroppings by an engineer.....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/933197030511460354

being serious, if this is correct, it just confirms what i suspected a decade ago about CERN....recreating Nimrods attempt to do this in Genesis 11....

Now, when Baghdad fell to the America forces, the VERY FIRST PLACE that the troops went was to the museums basement and they got something that was crated up, put it on a truck and was out of there in a flash....I 've heard quyle and horm talk about this incident, and tom was actually given pictures of events inside the museum....i wonder what it could have been and if it might be connected

The head of Osiris (Nimrod) in a jar and packed in monatomic gold. Remember Anthony Patch telling about this? And yes it was Tom Horn on the Hagmann show with Steve Quayle. That is what was taken from the Baghdad museum.

Looking at that link the engineer gave was looking back at 10+ years of my own research listening to people like Quayle, Horn, Hoagland, Patch, and one you may have never heard of concerning EBE's (the gray aliens) and project looking glass, Dan Burisch.

http://projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html
http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

Dove wrote:
One of the things they discovered back then as they observed the collision of atoms into smaller and smaller units was that the mechanism that brought a particle into view where it could be observed was the process of observation by the scientist.

In other words, the equipment did not pick up the presence of a particle UNTIL someone specifically looked for it.  When they again took their attention off it, the particle receded back into the "quantum soup" of PURE POTENTIALITY.

Exactly right and this is why we have quantum computers such a D-Wave. And since they all work in multiple dimensions (let that sink in real deep) all answers are available all the time and retrievable from a quantum matrix instantly. A matrix of 2500  (the D-Wave model 500) has the memory capability of about 7 billion human brains. D-Wave is already in production with their model 4000 machine. That's 24096 or saying it another way, the model 4000 accesses 4096 dimensions deep. Let that one sink in too.

A simple explanation of how a quantum computer works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhHMJCUmq28

Y'all might want to pay another visit to this thread.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16263-warning-anthony-patch-cern-will-resurrect-nimrod-and-his-band-of-nephilim-demons

also see

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t15508-2016_12_11-fourth-watch-radio-with-justen-faull-portals-at-the-end-of-the-age

Partial Show Notes for link above wrote:
In this episode Justen, Tom (HORN) and Josh discuss the Paranormal Scenarios that are Culminating up to the End of the Age

Dove, pay special attention at around the 48 minute mark when Tom Horn starts talking about CERN, Nimrod, tower of Babel.

OK, all that should give y'all a little something gristly to chew on tonight.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:55 am

concerning quantum physics, what i know is entirely self-taught, which obviously makes it a shallow knowledge of the subject, BUT, what i do know, and ya'll know also, is that all of this has been done before, culminating in the event where God takes a little vacation trip down to destroy it all....All anybody, smart or stupid, has to do is watch the ceremony of the railway opening....that ain't normal, people.....Look at the expressions on their faces where you can see that they are clearly feeling what they are acting out, and are seemingly oblivious to anything else....that is some strange stuff....

Are the locusts being released?....are they preparing the king to be over them?....hell, i don't know whats real and what is illusion the last couple of weeks....here is the question that i keep rolling around in my head...these really smart people that are working on CERN, i assume, are atheists, or at least, followers of some manmade religion like hinduism,buddahism, etc, and most all would be believers in evolution.....so, if man is all there is, then what are they looking for in trying to resurrect a demi-god like nimrod that is clearly defined in the bible, and other extra-biblical texts, including pagan texts?....i think the answer is simple: they are being guided by entities that can't be seen....

most folks look at you with the familiar "duh?" look when you mention CERN....ya'll know what i'm talking about,don'tcha?....all they have to do is read their bible,especially where it says "men will seek death and not find it"....i suspect that they are going to be allowed to do what ponce de leon and nimrod was not allowed to do by reading that passage....i am sure that they are trying to do all of the quantum science stuff, but they are also trying to find a cure for death so that they will not have to stand before God and be sentenced for what they did to these children....have these entities bonded to humans? or is just their plans to do so....i can't help but to speculate some, but it is still in line with scripture....

this is all scary as hell, but its exciting too....the average person is walking around in blissful ignorance, believing the bullshit that they hear from the media and the pulpit, totally unaware that they are slaves and are very close to being prisoners awaiting execution....its going to be tough to be a follower of Christ in the coming days, weeks and years....it has changed me from an easy going,happy-go-lucky redneck, to a militant, an old "kick their ass" type....i'm too old to fight, but i am heavily armed and have been preparing for this time for years because there is one really clear message about the later days in that as long as we are here speaking out, proclaiming  Christ, they cannot accomplish their goals....salt preserves and when the salt goes bad, the meat spoils....its pretty obvious the meat has rotted..........

researcher, it doesn't matter if i carried a stone tablet to mount Sinai and had God write it with his finger like moses did, i'd lose it or drop it before i got down the mountain....my mind races ahead of my body, and when i focus on something, the rest of the world just doesn't exist....sometimes i can't focus at all....its just the nature of the beast....josephus deals with a similar type issue....some days are diamonds, some days are stones....john denver was an occultist, as i am sure that you know....this laurel canyon stuff has literally knocked me flat with the military/cia connections....there has been a rumor for years that jim morrison was still alive....maybe thats more than rumor....

i have wrote enough, fingers are hurting from typing ( i wish i could type like dove, researcher, jigsaw and others instead of the redneck method.   man, ya'll can type out a post in 2 minutes where it would take me a half a day)but i think i am going to look into this quantum stuff where it concerns "DNA rearrangement, hmmmmmmm.....now why would that be interesting?.....mark of the beast/singularity maybe?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 12:47 pm

I listened to the vid and Horn.  And I'll try again to catch the 'mechanics' of quantum computing.
The 1st time I encountered most everything long ago, it was from just plain naivety, 
the 2nd from philosophy, then a metaphysical approach,
the 3rd from 'spirituality',
the 4th from a Biblical approach, from the Word.

For a long time I was ashamed of the first 3, yet here we are.  I can only hope God has a good purpose for our knowing of thefallen world, because:
1-it's satanic, and
2-the fruit of the wrong tree, and
3-this evil is all-pervasive in this realm, and what can we puny things possibly do about it.

And if we were to warn, what would we say?  It's taken us a lifetime to see it.
Not that God can't raise up another generation, but it wouldn't be easy.
We witnessed a transition.  They've only known and been normalized to the information age.  They're well soaked in quantum computing, numb to history, skeptical of religion, conditioned to violence, struggling in everyday life under the burdens of government, blinded to decency, conditioned to sin.

There is major shock value to what we witness and report. Can an antiquated collection of scrolls set to a time and a way we have no ties to, actually contain THE answer?

I'd love to know how many age 50 and under might read here, or similar pages.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:07 am

Y'all budding quantum scientists listen up. Anthony Patch has created a special holiday gift sampler edition of his monthly magazine, "Entangled", consisting of selected articles from all the monthly magazines from June 2017 onward all in one place and ALL FREE for the download. I have just downloaded a copy and this isn't something you want to miss. Go to the link below and when you get there you'll see the free magazine offer on the right side of the page. Clicking that takes you to an online reader. You can either read online or download the magazine PDF from the reader. To download look in the bottom right side for a DOWN POINTING ARROW. Click there and the magazine will open in your PDF reader. You can save the PDF file from there.

http://www.kevbakershow.com/net-neutrality-scam-deep-learning-acceleration-organic-organisms/

This magazine is awesome and the articles inside are first rate. This is 119 pages of "keep researcher busy" stuff. Though kinda technical appearing at first the articles have been brought down to a level that is understandable to the average brick-head like me.

Just wait until you get to the article on geomancy! I've listened again and again to Patches radio shows with Kev baker on this subject. Blows my mind every time.

A few screenshots below. Expand to full size to see clearly.

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Entang11
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Entang10
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Entang10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 7:37 am

Thanks Researcher!
Good find.
Had trouble loading at Kev bakers site and went to Anthony Patches website and it worked there.
Downloading and printing to study.
One Sandal

UP study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 pm

A while back I posted some stuff on the monatomic gold about the mining of it in lower Africa.

here's another thread:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/929486177966673921
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:12 pm

here is the link to forum post :
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17030-watch-all-the-way-through-open-mind-learns-much-about-past-pay-attention-to-sound?highlight=monatomic+gold#41695

spring2

Replies: 3
Views: 172
Search in: General Discussion   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minipostSubject: "Why Ancient Civilizations Used Monoatomic Gold"    Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:19 pm
Listen CAREFULLY!...
CONNECTING DOT to above article on the African Gold mines and power source.. sound / frequency and super conductor materials: 
You will love this info, a little slow but gets to it.
 Pyramids built using levitation... yup it's in here!

"Why Ancient Civilizations Used Monoatomic Gold"
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Photo
BIBLICAL PROPHECY TV 
Published on May 27, 2017
When gold and platinum-group metals are transformed into the monatomicstate, a fine white powder is produced. This substance was used by pharaohs and kings of the ancient world. It was also part of the secret knowledge of mediaeval alchemy and the Knights Templar. Research on this has been forging ahead, and some amazing properties of high-spin monatomic elements have now been scientifically confirmed. This has huge and potentially revolutionary implications. Humanity now has within its reach a potential environment-friendly alternative to fossil fuels, a means to transform human consciousness, the possibility of low or zero-gravity flight, space travel by manipulation of space-time, and access to other dimensions (which scientists have now proved to be real). 

https://youtu.be/I1reGWdeOXQ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:16 pm

here is another : that is included with the one above and some more::

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17030-watch-all-the-way-through-open-mind-learns-much-about-past-pay-attention-to-sound?highlight=monatomic+gold#41695

spring2
Super Elite
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this 66-31

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minipostSubject: TA DA! Space ship power linked in Conecta Dot game   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 pmSomebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_multiquote_off Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_quote Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_edit Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_delete

Oh Look!
A Magnet MonAtomic Gold Paladium group and a produced Super Conductor Powers Space Ship
Such is in Sumarian Tablets ... Ta Da!

GOD said, Nothing New Under the Sun.
but it has been under our noses and they have kept hidden and take credit as if they invented it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OSsgOwJLEA
Alien Antigravity Technologies that Have Been Kept Secret 

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this Photo
BIBLICAL PROPHECY TV
Published on Jun 7, 2017
This video will look at the history of T. Townsend Brown’s development of electrogravitic electrokinetic propulsion technology, through Project Winterhaven, Project Montgolfier, its adoption by the aerospace industry in the 50’s, the catalytic role of the British think tank Aviation Studies Intl.

Also describes the technology’s final implementation in the highly secret B-2 bomber, covering how the B-2 bomber propulsion technology works. Townsend Brown’s vertical lift thrusters and their implications for space travel will also be discussed. Finally, he will discuss how he learned about the super secret Project Skyvault in which after WWII Rocketdyne had developed a microwave beam propulsion technology for levitating space vehicles, and how this technology works.

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_up_arrow Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_down_arrow
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_profile Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_pm Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_online

Watch all the way through, open mind learns much about past, pay attention to sound
Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_left_arrow Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_right_arrow Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_up_arrow 
Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:36 am

I had better luck understanding with this video.  Quantum theory was a major part of how I moved off the stage of this realm and into the reality of the Kingdom. I sure didn't understand the 'science' behind it, nor attempted to apply 'science'; and all that did transpire was God directed.  I just placed myself at the Door.  It required opening up to a very different belief system than the one tied to the physical realm, but the  'field of Pure Potentiality" can also be rightly called the 'field of Infinite Possibilities'.

Another name for it is Pure Consciousness.  Pure [from a human perspective and capability] as unburdened by preconceived thoughts, beliefs,
judgements [about what can and cannot be].  To be in a 'new place' we have to move from all the old places of our limited understanding. And if we can find enough trust to do that, what opens up to us is both amazing and glorious.

As the enemy seeks even the Laws of Creation, might we be more effective if we understood God's Laws of Creation in the matter?   Not by might or by power, but by His Holy Spirit, wherein is found the Eternal Kingdom?

My theory's still holding, God creates, satan engineers.  No matter how many Qubits man assembles,
[bricks, to the tower of Babylon] satan cannot give anything the Living Spirit of God.  Certain things might resemble life, even granted citizenship, LOL, but despite what the pope says, it will never have a soul.

Now your brain on God is far more powerful and immediate [and ever so much gentler] than cern! 
But as hadron teaches us, you have to ride the wave!  LOL!   Always looking for the outcome, keeps the particle a particle.  It cannot change [be transformed] into NEW patterns until we leave it alone and let the transformation happen. 
Also, it can't be forced.  We can only 'allow' it to unfold.
And we don't need any science either.  It's all in the Word. cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9KP-fwFhk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Y'all about ready to get your minds blown? You've heard Anthony Patch on multiple shows with Gonzo Shimara (Face Like The Sun) Hagmann2, The Awakening Liberty Show and others and you've probably heard time and again the mention of D-Wave computers CEO Geordie Rose talking about the D-Wave computer and stating it was like "Like standing next to an alien alter".

Well, hear it from the very mouth of the source in the video below of Geordie Rose. There is lots more to hear from this man as well as he describes those quantum parallel dimensions, you know that little 2500 dimension thing I've posted about so stay tuned and hear it from the mans own lips. It's 20 minutes of OMG stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ut7DN5N17E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm quite sure I don't like this Cyborg.  I mean guy.  He don't know nuffin' good.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Eh, I thought maybe I should explain why I think this is so especially bad, and it comes straight from the Seth material.  To reiterate for anyone who missed that short convo,  Seth described himself as an "energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality”

And heaven help me, when I went to look up the wording there is a drawing of Seth, and I've seen that face before in my consciousness.  They never showed or described an image of him in the published works.  PHOOEY!!  You know, I thought it was him when I saw the face I saw....son of a gun.

I'll try to recover here and go on.  A woman named Jane Roberts channeled Seth for 21 years, till she died at age 54 or 55.  "Roberts had spent 504 consecutive days in a hospital in Elmira, N.Y. The immediate causes of her death were a combination of protein depletion, osteomyelitis, and soft-tissue infections. These conditions arose out of her long-standing rheumatoid arthritis."

Gee, we wouldn't want to say that she died from Seth sucking her life energy, cuz then nobody would think the old demon was such a hot commodity.
So what they're now doing in the quantum fields, and what Geordie is talking about, is what Seth talked about between 1963 and 1984.

Following Einstein's Law  that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but only transformed, allows for the multi-verse school of thought, and the rationale for why we can contact them. It also allows for the theory that souls never die, of reincarnation, of other earths, certainly of other unknown civilizations, on and on.

We make a mistake I think when we assume these other beings must have a physical presence somewhere, either on other planets or in middle earth, etc.  I think that's goofy.
The physical manifestation of something is it's most crude, rudimentary, end of the line existence.  Unless it's a soul trying to escape hell.  THEN the physical world probably looks pretty good.
But the physical form is it's 'grossest' form, and the spirit form is it's most refined, rarefied form.

But anyway, the physical manifestation of something is no big deal once one sees the unmanifest reality that exists everywhere around and within the physical plane. And then recognizing that the Power of the manifestation of anything which can be seen comes from the unseen realms.

I mean, what we call the physical world is only solid because we who are in it are made in our structure to find it so.
There's more air in the desk in front of you-more empty space than atoms.
But you are made up of atoms vibrating at a different frequency-speed which prohibits you from walking through it. 

However, the One we follow came back in a transfigured body which could be solid and touched-felt, yet could walk through walls!  And the same thing is going to happen to us when we get our transfigured bodies.
So Geordie was talking about being in two places, two forms at once.  So are we, already, if we are aware of our born again Spirit.  We also exist in two places at once.  The Bible says so.

When the Pharisees and the crowd turned on Jesus and took him to the cliffside to push him off, he disappeared.  But it wasn't just Jesus.  Peter walked on water. But Jesus was there. Ok.
Philip dematerialized and rematerialized to witness to the eunuch  AFTER the Resurrection; by the Holy Spirit.

I don't know why we're so able to consider demons doing such things, but not what the Holy Spirit can do.  Oh no, we can't believe that.  Why not?  Not only is it True, but it's happening now all over the world and always has in degrees.

Seth talked about these other dimensions and the creatures [which would be souls] that inhabited them.  And there are billions of souls and the fallen angels waiting for the Day of Judgement.  But it seems they're STILL in denial.  Yet just in case God wrote down the Truth in the Word, they are doing everything they can to escape that Judgement, and using mankind to do it.

It took Seth at least 3 books [I think] to get into twisting the Bible, the Word.
And one of the things he did was try to get Jane's 'students' to envision a construct in consciousness where everyone could 'go' in spirit and meet up.  Kind of an alternate heaven~where maybe a demon thought he could hide out from God behind a shield of people?

I haven't been real specific on quantum computing here.  I didn't think Geordie was all that specific either...maybe he isn't really the one 'doing it', either...

So, what's God going to do about this?  How do we 'revoke our permission'???
If we're ever going to do something with what we've learned, this might be a very good time!

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 1:23 am

Thank you Dove, that was very well put...at least I could understand all that!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Thank you Dove, that was very well put...at least I could understand all that!
Thank you Yaddy for 'getting it'.  I was worried. lol.  So, it's not precisely scientifically full or accurate, but enough so that you can get the general picture, I'd hoped.

So here's Perry Stone with 'Cosmic wars'...explaining what's going on in the nation at the moment, and what we can do about it.  [20 mins.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrz37Tu8fEqLr38q9WD-_D44QYqLyHXTu&time_continue=1408&v=zVzopafsrJc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this   Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody smarter than me(pretty much everyone on this forum) needs to look at this
Page 1 of 1